Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today 18:04 - Aug 11 with 5414 viewsJackfath

A very interesting and welcome few moments prior to the match. After what he had to say I have rejoined.

I urge all others who are doubting whether it will be worthwhile to do the same.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 18:06 - Aug 11 with 3948 viewsAndyNak

Had a lovely pin badge with my renewal

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 19:08 - Aug 11 with 3680 viewsPhil_S

An absolute pleasure to see you and brilliant to hear you have rejoined the Trust

If I could be presumptuous, what was it in particular that I said that persuaded you to rejoin?
I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 19:19 - Aug 11 with 3622 viewslonglostjack

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 19:08 - Aug 11 by Phil_S

An absolute pleasure to see you and brilliant to hear you have rejoined the Trust

If I could be presumptuous, what was it in particular that I said that persuaded you to rejoin?

You can get a pin badge if you rejoin?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 19:20 - Aug 11 with 3611 viewsone_upmanship

‘Please ask what was said’

Just f cking say it in 1st post
I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 19:27 - Aug 11 with 3534 viewsjacksfullaces

yes, the guys and gals at the booth very informative.

2 more sign ups in my group and will encourage other friends/family to do the same.
I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 19:33 - Aug 11 with 3508 viewsPhil_S

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 19:19 - Aug 11 by longlostjack

You can get a pin badge if you rejoin?

And a car sticker...
I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 19:35 - Aug 11 with 3478 viewsfelixstowe_jack

And raffle tickets. Renewed my membership bought the tickets.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 19:35 - Aug 11 with 3466 viewsMrSwerve

It was the part where you said what your favourite sausage was...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:42 - Aug 11 with 3396 viewsjacksfullaces

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 19:50 - Aug 11 with 3317 viewsOldjack

quote: After what he had to say I have rejoined.

Please enlighten us

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 19:59 - Aug 11 with 3249 viewslonglostjack

Why don’t overseas members get a pin badge and car sticker? Gutted. I definitely won’t be renewing next year.

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 20:05 - Aug 11 with 3208 viewsicecoldjack

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 19:50 - Aug 11 by Oldjack

quote: After what he had to say I have rejoined.

Please enlighten us

He said "please rejoin us " Jack fath said "ok"
I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 20:07 - Aug 11 with 3172 viewsPhil_S

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 19:59 - Aug 11 by longlostjack

Why don’t overseas members get a pin badge and car sticker? Gutted. I definitely won’t be renewing next year.

Did you not get one with your newsletter?
I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 20:10 - Aug 11 with 3148 viewslonglostjack

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 20:07 - Aug 11 by Phil_S

Did you not get one with your newsletter?

Not received anything in the post yet. Maybe it’s on the way and I’ll reconsider 😉.

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 20:11 - Aug 11 with 3137 viewsPhil_S

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 20:10 - Aug 11 by longlostjack

Not received anything in the post yet. Maybe it’s on the way and I’ll reconsider 😉.

if it doesn't arrive with the newsletter shout and I will make sure you get them
I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 20:14 - Aug 11 with 3106 viewslonglostjack

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 20:11 - Aug 11 by Phil_S

if it doesn't arrive with the newsletter shout and I will make sure you get them

👍

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 20:16 - Aug 11 with 3099 viewsJackBaston

Most of this thread is people asking what was said, enlightening

Phil, after the way you ran the Scsa (I was one of the first few that joined that and put more money than that was worth in), why do I rejoin the ST?

Are we still in mediation with the yanks btw?
I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 20:34 - Aug 11 with 3026 viewsPhil_S

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 20:16 - Aug 11 by JackBaston

Most of this thread is people asking what was said, enlightening

Phil, after the way you ran the Scsa (I was one of the first few that joined that and put more money than that was worth in), why do I rejoin the ST?

Are we still in mediation with the yanks btw?

I think it is for Jackfath to say what he heard that made his decision for him all I talked to him about was how I believe the Trust should focus on following through the mediation/legal process but also ensure that it retains a strong voice representing the fans and never b afraid ti put noses out of joint at the football club
I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 21:16 - Aug 11 with 2888 viewsbyron

Derbies with Newport in league 2 maybe?🤪😂

Benny

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 21:18 - Aug 11 with 2873 viewsItchySphincter

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 19:33 - Aug 11 by Phil_S

And a car sticker...

I got my car sticker with my renewal and raffle tickets. My boys were very excited.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 21:24 - Aug 11 with 2835 viewsSgorioFruit

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 21:16 - Aug 11 by byron

Derbies with Newport in league 2 maybe?🤪😂

Thanks for today Byron, on my accumulator I just needed Cardiff to lose to bring in some nice big dollars into the SgorioFruit household.

a grand day all round

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 21:25 - Aug 11 with 2829 viewsJackfath

I was enthused by the passion and the desire from the Chairman. He spoke extremely highly of the new board members and gave me a real feeling that good things were around the corner.

It was enough for me to rejoin.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 21:29 - Aug 11 with 2805 viewsBillyChong

Didn’t you once try to make a mockery of fans who were trying to make a difference by pointing out the inept running of the club?
I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 21:31 - Aug 11 with 2779 viewsJackfath

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 21:29 - Aug 11 by BillyChong

Didn’t you once try to make a mockery of fans who were trying to make a difference by pointing out the inept running of the club?

Please show me where that happened.

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 21:31 - Aug 11 with 2770 viewsbyron

I spoke with Mr Sumbler, Chairman of the SCST today on 21:24 - Aug 11 by SgorioFruit

Thanks for today Byron, on my accumulator I just needed Cardiff to lose to bring in some nice big dollars into the SgorioFruit household.

a grand day all round

That’s alright pal, we will lose plenty this season no doubt, but we will get better with our two new midfielders. I put a 100 on us last year at 33/1 to go up....I hardly ever bet either.

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024