Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea 1 Preston North End 0 - Share Your Views 18:20 - Aug 11 with 764 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea 1 Preston North End 0 - Share Your Views 11th Aug 2018 18:18
Why not just take a couple of minutes to share your views on the Swans 1-0 win over Preston at the Liberty, a win secured by an excellent header from Jay Fulton. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Swansea 1 Preston North End 0 - Share Your Views on 19:21 - Aug 11 with 622 viewsBadlands

Great first half
Should have had 3 goals.
Ended on the Blackfoot but I think we'll find Potter will do that and look to speed to hit teams on the break.
What a difference - starting second half expecting to win.
Hats off to Joe Rodon.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea 1 Preston North End 0 - Share Your Views on 19:27 - Aug 11 with 608 viewsicecoldjack

My view is that if potter is given help from the board, what I thought was a consolidation season could be a promotion challageing season, very early days I know but the basic ingredients are there. Young fresh hopeful players trying to do the right thing with the ball and buying into what the manager wants.

Zero egos around and a good team spiri4t with energy levels high enough to go box to box, the numbers we are getting into the final 3 rd is like a breath of fresh air.

If the yanks are smart here and back potter, it could make for a real promising season. Only Leeds have blown me away so far the rest look average, while PNE had us on the rack at times they were unbeaten since April and finished 7th. A battle hardened championship team against our young hopefuls and guess who won ?

Early days but give potter the help he needs and it could be a very surprising season.
Swansea 1 Preston North End 0 - Share Your Views on 21:03 - Aug 11 with 450 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea 1 Preston North End 0 - Share Your Views on 19:27 - Aug 11 by icecoldjack

My view is that if potter is given help from the board, what I thought was a consolidation season could be a promotion challageing season, very early days I know but the basic ingredients are there. Young fresh hopeful players trying to do the right thing with the ball and buying into what the manager wants.

Zero egos around and a good team spiri4t with energy levels high enough to go box to box, the numbers we are getting into the final 3 rd is like a breath of fresh air.

If the yanks are smart here and back potter, it could make for a real promising season. Only Leeds have blown me away so far the rest look average, while PNE had us on the rack at times they were unbeaten since April and finished 7th. A battle hardened championship team against our young hopefuls and guess who won ?

Early days but give potter the help he needs and it could be a very surprising season.

You honestly think after watching that performance we will be challenging for promotion ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea 1 Preston North End 0 - Share Your Views on 21:51 - Aug 11 with 383 viewsSwanseaman

Swansea 1 Preston North End 0 - Share Your Views on 19:27 - Aug 11 by icecoldjack

This season is starting to look as if it could be a chance to get straight back up. But if they mess up in the loan market, I doubt it.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024