Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We were missing a lot of the following today 21:48 - Aug 11 with 4239 viewsParsSwans

Ridiculous over policing
Dozens of police horses
Police carrying machine guns
Kids waving flags as teams come out
Roundabout blockades coming out of stadium end of match
Theatrical antics by overpaid premadonas
Plastics
Merchandise stands run by plastics(ie Del Boys around the stadium)
Oooooh and not forgetting some pretend chairman
Welcome to the Championship!
We were missing a lot of the following today on 22:07 - Aug 11 with 3549 viewsWingstandwood

Other missing stuff?...Apparently according to Swansea Sound commentary The Championship is no major pull or interest for press/media..... Apparently the West Stand section that houses em is rather more empty compared to bygone-SCSC premier League days of old.

That's another thing missing i.e. Swansea City being talk-of-the-town (in towns where the language spoken is found on Rosetta Stone tutorial CD's) when playing the likes of Man Unt, Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea etc.... Now that really used to put the club right in the media spotlight.

Which makes me ponder? The John Van Zweden/Martin Morgan joint enterprise-travel club come shameless greed initiative?

Bet the days of van Zweden and his goading pictures showing wedges of match-day tickets for his clog-travel-club ain't going to be so common now? I mean The Championship is a harder sell than the worldwide Premier League phenomenon that attracts so much attention from Johnny Foreigner!

Argus!

We were missing a lot of the following today on 22:10 - Aug 11 with 3509 viewsParsSwans

Loads of plastics not sitting around me in south stand which is great good riddance to them
We were missing a lot of the following today on 22:18 - Aug 11 with 3444 viewsJonathans_coat

Not one dive today, superb.

Some of the tackling from Preston was a little agricultural however. McBurnie took the brunt of it. He was even elbowed square in the ear at one point, looked a bit groggy for a minute after it. No foul given!

My favourite ref decision of today was when McBurnie was shoved in the back so hard he was thrown into the Preston player in front of him, and Preston were awarded the free kick! Actually laughed out loud at that one!
We were missing a lot of the following today on 22:27 - Aug 11 with 3352 viewsicecoldjack

We were missing a lot of the following today on 22:07 - Aug 11 by Wingstandwood

Other missing stuff?...Apparently according to Swansea Sound commentary The Championship is no major pull or interest for press/media..... Apparently the West Stand section that houses em is rather more empty compared to bygone-SCSC premier League days of old.

That's another thing missing i.e. Swansea City being talk-of-the-town (in towns where the language spoken is found on Rosetta Stone tutorial CD's) when playing the likes of Man Unt, Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea etc.... Now that really used to put the club right in the media spotlight.

Which makes me ponder? The John Van Zweden/Martin Morgan joint enterprise-travel club come shameless greed initiative?

Bet the days of van Zweden and his goading pictures showing wedges of match-day tickets for his clog-travel-club ain't going to be so common now? I mean The Championship is a harder sell than the worldwide Premier League phenomenon that attracts so much attention from Johnny Foreigner!

The premier league used to put the club in the spot light but it didn't make one bit of difference to the commercial dept. who targeted such places as the Patti Raj instead !

In fairness to the Dutch following, they've been coming here for years, a while before we got to the premier league and they will be coming here after too.

It seems to me that the return to the championship, financial aspects aside, is a good thing for the average football fan of SCFC.
We were missing a lot of the following today on 22:34 - Aug 11 with 3291 viewslifelong

No pre kick off combined huddle by the players.
We were missing a lot of the following today on 22:42 - Aug 11 with 3255 viewsDJack

We were missing a lot of the following today on 22:18 - Aug 11 by Jonathans_coat

Some of the tackling from Preston was a little agricultural however. McBurnie took the brunt of it. He was even elbowed square in the ear at one point, looked a bit groggy for a minute after it. No foul given!

My favourite ref decision of today was when McBurnie was shoved in the back so hard he was thrown into the Preston player in front of him, and Preston were awarded the free kick! Actually laughed out loud at that one!

"Not one dive today, superb. "

Err, I think you missed their No16 in the first half with the most blatant of dives with no contact. The rest of your post was spot on mate.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

We were missing a lot of the following today on 22:42 - Aug 11 with 3253 viewsSgorioFruit

-the match day programme is a lot thinner

-4 empty seats infront of sgoriofruit, which were full last season

-the away end was only half full compared to last season, can these tickets be sold to the general swans supporting public?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

We were missing a lot of the following today on 22:46 - Aug 11 with 3220 viewsbiggar

No big screen in jack zone. Zone itself had way less in it.
Login to get fewer ads

We were missing a lot of the following today on 22:50 - Aug 11 with 3194 views100onZero

We were missing a lot of the following today on 22:42 - Aug 11 by DJack

Err, I think you missed their No16 in the first half with the most blatant of dives with no contact. The rest of your post was spot on mate.

Oh yeah a few around me missed that too. Facking awesome it was. :)
We were missing a lot of the following today on 23:10 - Aug 11 with 3107 viewsDJack

We were missing a lot of the following today on 22:50 - Aug 11 by 100onZero

Oh yeah a few around me missed that too. Facking awesome it was. :)

Aye, wasn't it just.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

We were missing a lot of the following today on 23:17 - Aug 11 with 3058 viewsJonathans_coat

We were missing a lot of the following today on 22:42 - Aug 11 by DJack

Apologies if I missed an obvious one. I can’t remember any! Must be age.
We were missing a lot of the following today on 23:19 - Aug 11 with 3043 viewsSwansea93

Kevin Johns been loaned out.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

We were missing a lot of the following today on 23:23 - Aug 11 with 3017 viewsJonathans_coat

We were missing a lot of the following today on 23:19 - Aug 11 by Swansea93

Kevin Johns been loaned out.

We had to get his premier league wages off he books. We have to cut our cloth, and make the club sustainable in the championship don’t you know!
We were missing a lot of the following today on 23:25 - Aug 11 with 3000 viewsDJack

We were missing a lot of the following today on 23:17 - Aug 11 by Jonathans_coat

Apologies if I missed an obvious one. I can’t remember any! Must be age.

HAHAHAHA, no need to apologise mate. As to your age, my age ...yep concentration ain't what it used to be.

We were missing a lot of the following today on 23:38 - Aug 11 with 2948 viewsBadlands

We were missing a lot of the following today on 22:07 - Aug 11 by Wingstandwood

Comments about John Van Sweden suggest you haven't been following the Swans very long.

JVZ has followed the Swans for 40 years.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

We were missing a lot of the following today on 23:53 - Aug 11 with 2907 viewsDJack

We were missing a lot of the following today on 23:38 - Aug 11 by Badlands

Comments about John Van Sweden suggest you haven't been following the Swans very long.

JVZ has followed the Swans for 40 years.

And he has been a cûnt for the most recent years.

We were missing a lot of the following today on 00:00 - Aug 12 with 2872 viewsSgorioFruit

in other news....

Mr and Mrs SgorioFruit were at the bar on the concourse underneath the east stand pre match. Mrs SgorioFruit has already stated that she wants one of them small fancy glasses of white wine that they sell.

SgorioFruit enters the small que at the bar , numbering some 4 or 5 people. After about 4 and a half minutes SgorioFruit is being served.... please read the dialogue between SgorioFruit and the cashier/bar lady that ensued...…

SgorioFruit - hi, can I have a pint of Carling and small glass of white wine
Cashier/Bar lady - sure

cashier bar lady takes 5 whole minutes to find where the wine is and then comes back to me...….

Cashier/Bar lady - yes that's £15.60 please

SgorioFruit - are you sure? I think you may have charged me for 2 pints and a wine

Cashier/Bar lady - sorry yes I have

SgorioFruit - that isn't a problem

Cashier/Bar lady - right ok that's £10.60

SgorioFruit - are you sure? that's the amount for a pint of guiness and a small white wine

Cashier/bar lady - oh yes your right, I am so sorry

SgorioFruit - its ok, stop stressing, your doing a fine job

Cashier/bar lady - what do I do now?

SgorioFruit - im not sure, maybe enter on the till the cost of one carling and one wine?

Cashier/bar lady - oh yes sorry

SgorioFruit - its ok, we will get there soon.

Cashier/bar lady - that's £9.20

SgorioFruit - that's the correct price, albeit a massive rip off, but the correct price that you charge.

Cashier/bar lady - enjoy, have a good day

SgorioFruit - Diolch

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

We were missing a lot of the following today on 01:16 - Aug 12 with 2740 viewsEasternJack

We’re also missing your 40pts thread Sgoriofruit

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

We were missing a lot of the following today on 06:57 - Aug 12 with 2569 viewsLoyal

We were missing a lot of the following today on 01:16 - Aug 12 by EasternJack

Is it 53 points now ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

We were missing a lot of the following today on 07:08 - Aug 12 with 2547 viewsjackal

Excited Koreans taking photos of KI, each other, Ki's name in the programme and practically everything else.
We were missing a lot of the following today on 07:13 - Aug 12 with 2532 viewsPegojack

We were missing a lot of the following today on 01:16 - Aug 12 by EasternJack

40 pints? Jesus, we'll be here all night......
We were missing a lot of the following today on 08:13 - Aug 12 with 2427 viewsJacket

We were missing a lot of the following today on 22:18 - Aug 11 by Jonathans_coat

A bit of rough and tumble is all well and good, but is it really when your squad is as threadbare as ours?
We were missing a lot of the following today on 08:20 - Aug 12 with 2393 viewsCaptain_Sham

We were missing a lot of the following today on 00:00 - Aug 12 by SgorioFruit

in other news....

Mr and Mrs SgorioFruit were at the bar on the concourse underneath the east stand pre match. Mrs SgorioFruit has already stated that she wants one of them small fancy glasses of white wine that they sell.

SgorioFruit enters the small que at the bar , numbering some 4 or 5 people. After about 4 and a half minutes SgorioFruit is being served.... please read the dialogue between SgorioFruit and the cashier/bar lady that ensued...…

SgorioFruit - hi, can I have a pint of Carling and small glass of white wine
Cashier/Bar lady - sure

cashier bar lady takes 5 whole minutes to find where the wine is and then comes back to me...….

Cashier/Bar lady - yes that's £15.60 please

SgorioFruit - are you sure? I think you may have charged me for 2 pints and a wine

Cashier/Bar lady - sorry yes I have

SgorioFruit - that isn't a problem

Cashier/Bar lady - right ok that's £10.60

SgorioFruit - are you sure? that's the amount for a pint of guiness and a small white wine

Cashier/bar lady - oh yes your right, I am so sorry

SgorioFruit - its ok, stop stressing, your doing a fine job

Cashier/bar lady - what do I do now?

SgorioFruit - im not sure, maybe enter on the till the cost of one carling and one wine?

Cashier/bar lady - oh yes sorry

SgorioFruit - its ok, we will get there soon.

Cashier/bar lady - that's £9.20

SgorioFruit - that's the correct price, albeit a massive rip off, but the correct price that you charge.

Cashier/bar lady - enjoy, have a good day

SgorioFruit - Diolch

Have you ever considered a career in hospitality?

Its just a ride.

We were missing a lot of the following today on 08:28 - Aug 12 with 2374 viewssainthelens

We were missing a lot of the following today on 08:20 - Aug 12 by Captain_Sham

Have you ever considered a career in hospitality?

He didn't mention that he whispered " tw@t"
She then came back saying they had none of them at the moment.
We were missing a lot of the following today on 09:29 - Aug 12 with 2259 viewsEasternJack

We were missing a lot of the following today on 08:28 - Aug 12 by sainthelens

He didn't mention that he whispered " tw@t"
She then came back saying they had none of them at the moment.

You missed an open goal there to get full value out of that joke...

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024