Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? 00:46 - Aug 12 with 2959 viewspeenemunde

I’d imagine they have been postponed until we lose a few games ?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 07:17 - Aug 12 with 2261 viewsLoyal

Why are you such a prick ?
Drop me a PM I'll see you at Birmingham. You cant' be that much of a tw@t as you come across as on here. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but I do think its time for you to have a discussion with others on here away from your bedroom.
We all follow the same team, and idiots like you don't do anyone any favours. And yes, I'm more than happy to have a chat with you but also have no problems putting to you what I have on here to your face.
Come on, we all have bizarre moments on here and in reality, but by fck the cock tablets you are taking are well over prescribed. Go on be a devil and say hello before the game on Friday. Im certain in there somewhere is a non cntable person, you just need an arm round your shoulder and a gentle squeeze.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 07:30 - Aug 12 with 2231 viewspeenemunde

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 07:17 - Aug 12 by Loyal

Drop me a PM I'll see you at Birmingham. You cant' be that much of a tw@t as you come across as on here. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt but I do think its time for you to have a discussion with others on here away from your bedroom.
We all follow the same team, and idiots like you don't do anyone any favours. And yes, I'm more than happy to have a chat with you but also have no problems putting to you what I have on here to your face.
Come on, we all have bizarre moments on here and in reality, but by fck the cock tablets you are taking are well over prescribed. Go on be a devil and say hello before the game on Friday. Im certain in there somewhere is a non cntable person, you just need an arm round your shoulder and a gentle squeeze.

Not again.
Groundhog day🤣
After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 07:32 - Aug 12 with 2226 viewsjack247

Which is exactly the problem and a big part of why the planned SCSA/Union protests were a damp squib. They coincided with a big upturn in form under Carlos, so people lost interest.

Beating Sheffield United and Preston doesn’t suddenly mean we have decent owners or are a well run club.
After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 07:34 - Aug 12 with 2212 viewsLoyal

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 07:30 - Aug 12 by peenemunde

Not again.
Groundhog day🤣

That's a no then.
Shame really DGT, I'm certain there's a nice chap in there somewhere.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 07:36 - Aug 12 with 2206 viewsSwan91

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 07:32 - Aug 12 by jack247

Which is exactly the problem and a big part of why the planned SCSA/Union protests were a damp squib. They coincided with a big upturn in form under Carlos, so people lost interest.

Beating Sheffield United and Preston doesn’t suddenly mean we have decent owners or are a well run club.

Yeah the main problem is that if we don't look like we are in a dire situation on the pitch.. most people don't care.. if we lost both games and were already in the relegation zone after 2 games... I am sure peoples reaction would be totally different.

For me I can't protest anyway as i live in another country. But I honestly wouldn't want to start protesting until the loan window shuts... if they bring in quality loans and we look good on the pitch and getting results... I honestly don't think I would protest.

"Beating Sheffield United and Preston doesn’t suddenly mean we have decent owners or are a well run club." Well you say that... but I think we are being run better this season than last season.. well if the loans do actually come in anyway.
After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 08:04 - Aug 12 with 2167 viewsjack247

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 07:36 - Aug 12 by Swan91

Yeah the main problem is that if we don't look like we are in a dire situation on the pitch.. most people don't care.. if we lost both games and were already in the relegation zone after 2 games... I am sure peoples reaction would be totally different.

For me I can't protest anyway as i live in another country. But I honestly wouldn't want to start protesting until the loan window shuts... if they bring in quality loans and we look good on the pitch and getting results... I honestly don't think I would protest.

"Beating Sheffield United and Preston doesn’t suddenly mean we have decent owners or are a well run club." Well you say that... but I think we are being run better this season than last season.. well if the loans do actually come in anyway.

The fact that we have been badly run for the past couple of seasons dictates we can’t really be a well run club now. Looking at the playing squad will tell you that. If you’re saying we are cutting our cloth better now, I completely agree.
After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 08:13 - Aug 12 with 2148 viewspeenemunde

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 07:34 - Aug 12 by Loyal

That's a no then.

I will be there on Friday as it’s only a short drive for me, but haven’t we been down this road before ? Remember the globe pub when you didn’t turn up.
After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 08:17 - Aug 12 with 2136 viewssainthelens

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 07:34 - Aug 12 by Loyal

That's a no then.

You'd need several scalpels to dig one out of there Loyal.
Login to get fewer ads

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 08:21 - Aug 12 with 2123 viewsblackswan

My protest continues haven't bought a thing from the club shop since the yanks took over this season no more tawe water pretending to be beer the hedge funders can have my season ticket money and not a penny more. Sellouts and yanks out
After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 08:35 - Aug 12 with 2110 viewsbyron

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 07:17 - Aug 12 by Loyal

To be fair did you yourself not mention some form of protest action a few days ago? And also, last season, you lot only ever got yer knickers in a twist when you lost a few, wins paper over the cracks nicely don’t they? Personally, I don’t think protesting is needed, lots of youth in your team starting out, just support is all they need.

Benny

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 08:59 - Aug 12 with 2070 viewsBrynmill_Jack

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 08:35 - Aug 12 by byron

To be fair did you yourself not mention some form of protest action a few days ago? And also, last season, you lot only ever got yer knickers in a twist when you lost a few, wins paper over the cracks nicely don’t they? Personally, I don’t think protesting is needed, lots of youth in your team starting out, just support is all they need.

The crowd yesterday gave the entire team (especially the youngsters) fantastic support yesterday. The way the players reacted at the final whistle indicated that they both felt and appreciated that and I hope Potter and his coaching staff felt it too. A great bonding exercise .

We have to make sure they are insulated from any kind of protests and feelings should be made clear at fans forums etc where board members are present.

If Potter had walked out on us on Friday we would not get a manager who fits this well with the club and it's ethos. His ability has been amply demonstrated these last 2 games . Without him and his pull we would sink like a stone and that's what the board have to balance up. We have to give the man the tools to do the job. He's nobody's patsy and his integrity won't allow him to be left in an impossible position if he doesn't get what he requires.

If he was forced to resign things would get very uncomfortable for the owners and decision makers.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 09:04 - Aug 12 with 2056 viewspeenemunde

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 08:59 - Aug 12 by Brynmill_Jack

The crowd yesterday gave the entire team (especially the youngsters) fantastic support yesterday. The way the players reacted at the final whistle indicated that they both felt and appreciated that and I hope Potter and his coaching staff felt it too. A great bonding exercise .

We have to make sure they are insulated from any kind of protests and feelings should be made clear at fans forums etc where board members are present.

If Potter had walked out on us on Friday we would not get a manager who fits this well with the club and it's ethos. His ability has been amply demonstrated these last 2 games . Without him and his pull we would sink like a stone and that's what the board have to balance up. We have to give the man the tools to do the job. He's nobody's patsy and his integrity won't allow him to be left in an impossible position if he doesn't get what he requires.

If he was forced to resign things would get very uncomfortable for the owners and decision makers.

Potter won’t resign can’t believe anyone even mentions it.
I agree with most of everything else you say, support for the team was superb.
Only a few sporadic anti board chants.
After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 09:14 - Aug 12 with 2015 viewsBrynmill_Jack

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 09:04 - Aug 12 by peenemunde

Potter won’t resign can’t believe anyone even mentions it.
I agree with most of everything else you say, support for the team was superb.
Only a few sporadic anti board chants.

One bad injury list. No senior back up players. Team starts getting hammered week in week out.
That set of circumstances would be enough for any manager to resign.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 09:41 - Aug 12 with 1970 viewsNeath_Jack

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 08:59 - Aug 12 by Brynmill_Jack

This post should be made a sticky.

Beautifully put

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 09:45 - Aug 12 with 1946 views34dfgdf54

As soon as the final whistle went, there were songs etc aimed at directors box.
After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 09:47 - Aug 12 with 1934 viewsbuilthjack

Didn't anyone hear the Jenkins out songs?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 09:48 - Aug 12 with 1931 viewsexiledclaseboy

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 09:45 - Aug 12 by 34dfgdf54

As soon as the final whistle went, there were songs etc aimed at directors box.

As there were before the game started and during the long break when Norfdeldt was injured. Other than that everyone was behind the team.

Poll: Tory leader

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 09:51 - Aug 12 with 1915 viewsNeath_Jack

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 09:47 - Aug 12 by builthjack

Didn't anyone hear the Jenkins out songs?

I'd imagine everyone in the ground did.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 09:53 - Aug 12 with 1911 viewspeenemunde

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 09:14 - Aug 12 by Brynmill_Jack

One bad injury list. No senior back up players. Team starts getting hammered week in week out.
That set of circumstances would be enough for any manager to resign.

He won’t resign. If he does I’ll give £100 to a charity of your choice.
After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 09:56 - Aug 12 with 1904 viewsbuilthjack

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 09:51 - Aug 12 by Neath_Jack

I'd imagine everyone in the ground did.

It started in the east, but a lot in the south and west joined in. Loud.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 10:22 - Aug 12 with 1846 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Undermining the team won't help deal with the people who as the Americans say have made a series of mistakes, a full audit of all the transactions that underpin the management accounts on the other hand would seem to be approriate in the circumstances.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 10:32 - Aug 12 with 1821 viewsItchySphincter

That's a no then.

Absolutely no chance.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 10:33 - Aug 12 with 1818 viewslonglostjack

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 10:22 - Aug 12 by JACKMANANDBOY

Undermining the team won't help deal with the people who as the Americans say have made a series of mistakes, a full audit of all the transactions that underpin the management accounts on the other hand would seem to be approriate in the circumstances.

This

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 10:35 - Aug 12 with 1803 viewsLoyal

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 08:13 - Aug 12 by peenemunde

I will be there on Friday as it’s only a short drive for me, but haven’t we been down this road before ? Remember the globe pub when you didn’t turn up.

You have already been found out as a liar, no need to reinfirce it.
DGT.

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 10:40 - Aug 12 with 1789 viewsDewi1jack

After yesterday’s victory, where are we with the protests ? on 09:48 - Aug 12 by exiledclaseboy

As there were before the game started and during the long break when Norfdeldt was injured. Other than that everyone was behind the team.

Glad everyone in the ground heard it.
Loud in the East supporting the lads and the anti Beaky tw@ songs.

As anyone who was in the ground would know

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024