Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke 01:34 - Aug 12 with 4409 viewsEasternJack

Look like they’re in a mess. Were lucky today to get a point at home to Brentford. Rowett’s post match was telling - already saying that some players are not up for it.

And they’ve yet to sample the silky skills of Clucas, although Ashley made an appearance today.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Stoke on 01:36 - Aug 12 with 4394 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ash and Clucas can only be positive influences in their dressing room.

#snigger

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Stoke on 03:14 - Aug 12 with 4309 viewsCrazedBison

As I only make it back for a trip or two a season, I’m now quite pleased that I’ll be back for Stoke away.

Now, if only we can get some loan signings...
Stoke on 07:44 - Aug 12 with 4115 viewsbyron

And many thought they would fly this league, it don’t work like that.....

Benny

Stoke on 08:00 - Aug 12 with 4071 viewspaulv2k4

have you heard their manager (gary rowett)?! basically saying they havent got enough players! liam rosenior and stephen warnock called him out on it on sky sports. making excuses already the d***.
Stoke on 08:01 - Aug 12 with 4068 viewscmajack

Very decent side are Brentford.
Stoke on 08:04 - Aug 12 with 4046 viewsPegojack

Bit early to say anybody's in a mess! Let's see where we all are after 15 games. Stoke has big resources, and money talks.
Stoke on 08:09 - Aug 12 with 4031 viewsawayjack

They have a strong squad and decent manager. Don't write them off after a couple of games.
Stoke on 08:13 - Aug 12 with 4006 viewsCrazedBison

I don’t think a anyone’s writing them off. I just think a win over the likes of Ash and Clueluss would be that much better.
Login to get fewer ads

Stoke on 08:18 - Aug 12 with 3986 viewsCaptain_Sham

They put a graphic of their side up on Final Score and it looked like a Premier League team. Just remember Newcastle lost both their opening games in the Championship when they ran away with the league.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 8:18]

Its just a ride.

Stoke on 08:21 - Aug 12 with 3964 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Ash looked poor yesterday, always flat footed and his customary pointing and shouting. I'm not sure id have him in the Wales team currently.
Stoke on 08:28 - Aug 12 with 3930 viewsicecoldjack

I'm more worried about us than Stoke, they have more than enough decent players where we will have problems e if we pick up injuries, this league is a marathon not a sprint !

Hope they struggle all season but somehow I don't think so, they're everyone's cup final at the moment too, which will come as a shock to a few of them.
Stoke on 09:11 - Aug 12 with 3831 viewslifelong

They’re 80/1 for relegation....lump on.
Stoke on 09:13 - Aug 12 with 3815 viewsjackjackjackjack

Stoke on 08:04 - Aug 12 by Pegojack

Bit early to say anybody's in a mess! Let's see where we all are after 15 games. Stoke has big resources, and money talks.

The season Newcastle won the league they lost their first 2 matches, so, yes, far too early to be mocking Stoke.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

Stoke on 09:15 - Aug 12 with 3792 viewsEasternJack

I guess the point I was making was about Rowett blaming their poor start on the premier league players they retained for having poor attitude. Wasn’t this the source of their decline last year?

If that’s not been resolved by now then they’re most certainly in a mess. He did say that the players he’s signed are much better attitude wise (surprise surprise!) and he’ll be replacing the ones with attitude if they don’t change. That tactic can play out either way...

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Stoke on 09:18 - Aug 12 with 3769 viewsDr_Winston

Stoke on 09:15 - Aug 12 by EasternJack

I guess the point I was making was about Rowett blaming their poor start on the premier league players they retained for having poor attitude. Wasn’t this the source of their decline last year?

If that’s not been resolved by now then they’re most certainly in a mess. He did say that the players he’s signed are much better attitude wise (surprise surprise!) and he’ll be replacing the ones with attitude if they don’t change. That tactic can play out either way...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024