Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulton and Routs 09:42 - Aug 12 with 10646 views34dfgdf54

Nixon reporting both could be on their way.

Fulton - £800k loan with an option for permanent.
Routs - QPR talking, depends on figures.
Fulton and Routs on 21:04 - Aug 12 with 1502 viewsdobjack2

Fulton and Routs on 21:02 - Aug 12 by hobo

Chelsea don't need the money. I'm sure they'd just be happy for him to go to a perfect club to aid his development. If it improves him as a player then that would be payment itself

What are we supposed to have paid for Abraham?

Loaning our players is a money maker for them
Fulton and Routs on 21:15 - Aug 12 with 1460 viewsSwansea93

Fulton and Routs on 21:04 - Aug 12 by dobjack2

He was earning 50K a week at Chelsea so I guess a hefty loan fee and all wages covered.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Fulton and Routs on 21:22 - Aug 12 with 1430 viewsFlashberryjack

Fulton and Routs on 18:13 - Aug 12 by nantywatcher

Never ceases to amaze me the number of people on this site that have not the smallest modicum of knowledge about football. What a ridiculous post.

"We need replacement +1
I mus have blinked (a lot) yesterday because, goal apart, I saw Fulton give the ball away and put his head down, avoid challenges, get out jumped and generally seem disinterested.
I thought he and Carroll were the real weak links.
McKay was easily marshalled after couple of heavy challenges and McBurnie worked hard but should have scored two"

What exactly is ridiculous about that ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Fulton and Routs on 21:25 - Aug 12 with 1421 viewsSwan91

If we got a CB.. I would want someone older and more experienced in the Championship.

I like Ampadu... but why would we want to help develop a Chelsea youngster when we have our own youngster(in Rodon) who should be having that game time to develop himself.

That's why I would older CB's.. so we have them for experience rather than more youth players with potential (because we won't even see that potential)

also Routledge thank you, but can go....Fulton shouldn't go unless we bring in 2 cm's who can do a good job.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 21:35]
Fulton and Routs on 21:34 - Aug 12 with 1392 viewsTheResurrection

Fulton and Routs on 21:22 - Aug 12 by Flashberryjack

"We need replacement +1
I mus have blinked (a lot) yesterday because, goal apart, I saw Fulton give the ball away and put his head down, avoid challenges, get out jumped and generally seem disinterested.
I thought he and Carroll were the real weak links.
McKay was easily marshalled after couple of heavy challenges and McBurnie worked hard but should have scored two"

What exactly is ridiculous about that ?

Fack me

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Fulton and Routs on 21:57 - Aug 12 with 1324 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fulton and Routs on 21:25 - Aug 12 by Swan91

If we got a CB.. I would want someone older and more experienced in the Championship.

I like Ampadu... but why would we want to help develop a Chelsea youngster when we have our own youngster(in Rodon) who should be having that game time to develop himself.

That's why I would older CB's.. so we have them for experience rather than more youth players with potential (because we won't even see that potential)

also Routledge thank you, but can go....Fulton shouldn't go unless we bring in 2 cm's who can do a good job.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 21:35]

Isn't Ampadu a DM too? I bet he could play in front of VHD and Rodon/A.N.Other.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fulton and Routs on 22:31 - Aug 12 with 1273 viewshobo

Fulton and Routs on 21:04 - Aug 12 by dobjack2

Don't think there was a loan fee but we covered his wages
Fulton and Routs on 22:36 - Aug 12 with 1245 viewsTheResurrection

Fulton and Routs on 22:31 - Aug 12 by hobo

Don't think there was a loan fee but we covered his wages

Think it was £2m

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Fulton and Routs on 22:42 - Aug 12 with 1222 viewshobo

Fulton and Routs on 22:36 - Aug 12 by TheResurrection

Think it was £2m

I'm very rarely wrong when it comes to transfers No loan fee
Fulton and Routs on 22:45 - Aug 12 with 1206 viewsdameedna

Lets stick with our players. If we sign loans forget youngsters from big clubs. Lets get players who have experience and looking for perm moves. Andy King is one possible. Certainly need a centre half and a striker assuming Bony is suspect. Get a couple of Spaniards or Dutch in to fill and as per VDH give them time to bed in.
Fulton and Routs on 22:53 - Aug 12 with 1180 viewshobo

Fulton and Routs on 22:45 - Aug 12 by dameedna

Lets stick with our players. If we sign loans forget youngsters from big clubs. Lets get players who have experience and looking for perm moves. Andy King is one possible. Certainly need a centre half and a striker assuming Bony is suspect. Get a couple of Spaniards or Dutch in to fill and as per VDH give them time to bed in.

We can't go into a 46 game season with the limited squad we have now. I agree about not wanting a great deal of loans, but we've not left ourselves in the greatest of positions here
Fulton and Routs on 22:53 - Aug 12 with 1179 viewsItchySphincter

Fulton and Routs on 22:42 - Aug 12 by hobo

I'm very rarely wrong when it comes to transfers No loan fee

Thought we paid a couple of million plus more than double that for Sanches. Worse value than Sam Clucas.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Fulton and Routs on 23:15 - Aug 12 with 1118 viewsRancid

He was a Dutch international not so long back and now or should be in the prime of his career.Yet he's happy to stay in a league where he'll never be considered for his country and largely forgotten about.He either realizes he's not good enough for top flight football or no club will touch him given his track record.Decent for us though so no harm done, hopefully.
Fulton and Routs on 02:18 - Aug 13 with 1017 viewsmajorraglan

I am pretty sure someone on here said Wayne Rouledge had recently bought a place somewhere near London, so a loan/free transfer/ transfer may suit him and QPR who I believe are under an transfer embargo come the next window.

Fulton- defo keep, squad needs depth and he is young and has potential to further improve.

Ampadu-seen him play for Wales, he was very good and is an excellent prospect. Read the game well, got stuck in and has a very good passing range. If he’s available and affordable then it’s a no brainier.
Fulton and Routs on 09:12 - Aug 13 with 897 viewsdameedna

Fulton and Routs on 22:53 - Aug 12 by hobo

We can't go into a 46 game season with the limited squad we have now. I agree about not wanting a great deal of loans, but we've not left ourselves in the greatest of positions here

Meant to say let's get experienced players....on loan....looking for permanent moves. Missed out some words there my bad.
Fulton and Routs on 09:58 - Aug 13 with 807 viewswestwalesed

It's all about attitude with these loans - if Ampadu comes here and approaches it the right way which is to work hard, see it as a key part of his development - work hard for himself and therefore for Swansea, then its a big yes.

If however, it's a Abraham type situation - sulky, moody and gave the impression he was too good to be here, then it s a big no. That type of attitude infects the whole team.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Fulton and Routs on 10:04 - Aug 13 with 788 viewsFireboy2

Fulton and Routs on 09:58 - Aug 13 by westwalesed

It's all about attitude with these loans - if Ampadu comes here and approaches it the right way which is to work hard, see it as a key part of his development - work hard for himself and therefore for Swansea, then its a big yes.

If however, it's a Abraham type situation - sulky, moody and gave the impression he was too good to be here, then it s a big no. That type of attitude infects the whole team.

It would be fantastic if we could get amladu

Hes a cracking prospect and would thrive playing under potter for a season
Fulton and Routs on 10:05 - Aug 13 with 783 viewsomarjack

Speaking of Tammy..isn't it weird how he wasn't loaned to a PL club? Surely, Chelsea don't consider him part of their future plans, and more as a player to be potentially sold at a decent profit. But in order for this to happen he'll need game time.

Is he heading for another championship spell?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Fulton and Routs on 10:07 - Aug 13 with 771 viewsSwansea93

Fulton and Routs on 10:05 - Aug 13 by omarjack

Speaking of Tammy..isn't it weird how he wasn't loaned to a PL club? Surely, Chelsea don't consider him part of their future plans, and more as a player to be potentially sold at a decent profit. But in order for this to happen he'll need game time.

He's been linked to Villa, but what strikers are at Chelsea? Giroud & Morata?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Fulton and Routs on 10:11 - Aug 13 with 758 viewsAl_Bundy

Fulton and Routs on 09:58 - Aug 13 by westwalesed

The good thing about Ampadu is he has had good playing period in L2 with Exeter and thrown in against the cloggers of that league which has grounded him.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 10:14]
Fulton and Routs on 10:11 - Aug 13 with 753 viewsomarjack

Fulton and Routs on 10:07 - Aug 13 by Swansea93

He's been linked to Villa, but what strikers are at Chelsea? Giroud & Morata?

Fair point..Morata should be 3rd choice behind Giroud and Abraham.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 10:11]

Fulton and Routs on 10:27 - Aug 13 with 712 viewswestwalesed

Fulton and Routs on 10:05 - Aug 13 by omarjack

He wouldn't do it but I would not be happy to see him here - his attitude stunk to high heaven.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Fulton and Routs on 10:32 - Aug 13 with 688 viewsomarjack

Fulton and Routs on 10:27 - Aug 13 by westwalesed

He wouldn't do it but I would not be happy to see him here - his attitude stunk to high heaven.

His attitude was due to the fact that he had little support from our horrid midfield last season, and the fact that he was truly out of his depth in the PL.

But we've seen what he's capable of in the championship with Bristol..and that was over a year ago.

Not that I'm crazy about him or anything. But right now I don't see who else can fill in the missing CF spot that we have.

Anyway he's not an option so there is no use talking about him I guess.

Fulton and Routs on 10:33 - Aug 13 with 675 viewsSW11Jack

From one of Nixon's tweets yesterday — makes it sound like a deal isn't so certain:

"It’s a loan with view to a 800k buy. So it’s a respectable offer. But Swansea short on bodies. So bad timing."
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 10:37]
Fulton and Routs on 10:36 - Aug 13 with 653 viewsnantywatcher

I'm amazed people cannot see what Fulton brings to the table. Those extra two points he won for us from Asora's pathetic cross could make a big difference at the end of the season. He has always had good awareness in the box and works unselfishly in midfield. KEEP!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024