Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Independent Article Summary of Situation 11:28 - Aug 12 with 2332 viewsLiam

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/football-league/graham-potter-swans

I reckon we’ll get Woods and have some of the youngsters step up.

Most probably some more leaving... but you knew that already 👍
Independent Article Summary of Situation on 11:36 - Aug 12 with 2291 viewsTheResurrection

Well, well, well, Potter asking for trust in the clubs recruiting and had to thank the fans for staying with the group.

Something that has been clearly lacking in recent times and something he shouldn't be grateful for, something he should expect.

Bored of proving posters wrong on here 😂
[Post edited 12 Aug 2018 11:37]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Independent Article Summary of Situation on 11:54 - Aug 12 with 2176 viewscostalotta

Gutted I couldn’t be there yesterday and had to put up with dodgy streams/feed on the Costas. But chuffed to bits with the result and from what I’ve seen, read and heard the performance too. Hats of to Potter and the players for that.

Also great to read all the positives from those that were there in terms of that performance and also the support the crowd gave Potter and TEAM. Well done. I don’t think that support is ever in question from genuine fans and we will always back the team, but perhaps not the regime.

What I would say is, on weekday and saturdays get behind the players and staff, shout loud and give it 100% . But also keep the pressure up on the board, owners with the trust and fans where possible policing what they do is right thing for the club.

Recruitment looks promising so far, but make no mistake it’s incomplete and we have a paper thin squad and a bad result and injury could see all this positivity disappear very quickly. Have the board learnt lessons. Not t so sure myself but have to give them till end of August before we can judge that properly.

I am hoping to be back for the Leeds game and perhaps we may have 9pts by then. That would be amazing and se up the Leeds game as they do look thenteam ATM.
Independent Article Summary of Situation on 11:55 - Aug 12 with 2174 viewsAngelRangelQS

Great interview. Potter is superb!

You’d have thought our fans would be sick of us just throwing money at players after the last few years.

It’s so refreshing watching players who want to be here and who seem to have a great team spirit.
Independent Article Summary of Situation on 12:49 - Aug 12 with 2044 viewscentrestandswan

The poster in the Independent article in the comments section at the bottom of the page, interesting .

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024