Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin Odegaard 14:33 - Aug 12 with 2659 viewsSwansea93

That Real Madrid youngster is going on loan to a Championship club, wonder if it'll be Reading with Clement using his Madrid 'connections'.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Martin Odegaard on 14:44 - Aug 12 with 2560 viewsAl_Bundy

Probably Forest or Leeds.
Martin Odegaard on 15:51 - Aug 12 with 2295 viewsomarjack

I don't think we'll go for another AMF/winger..we're already packed with those.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Martin Odegaard on 15:53 - Aug 12 with 2277 viewsyescomeon

Didn't do all that well at Heerenveen by all accounts. Will be interesting to see what he can do in the Championship. Personally I'm happy with our options at 10 atm.

Upthecity!

Martin Odegaard on 15:54 - Aug 12 with 2267 viewsicecoldjack

I heard it's Aston villa . Not sure about this player, he took the wrong option as a kid when many were thinking his best move would have been Arsenal or Liverpool, those teams tending to at least try young talent, real Madrid made him promises which alienated him from those in the B team, so his development was stunted there too.

I'm not sure he 'll make the grade in the championship myself, he would do well at the Swans but it looks once again his advisors are picking the name of the club over what's best for him.

Be interesting to see how he does .
Martin Odegaard on 16:50 - Aug 12 with 1950 viewsBadlands

Sanches!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Martin Odegaard on 17:12 - Aug 12 with 1806 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Martin Odegaard on 15:53 - Aug 12 by yescomeon

Didn't do all that well at Heerenveen by all accounts. Will be interesting to see what he can do in the Championship. Personally I'm happy with our options at 10 atm.

I have a feeling our ten could be the best player in this league. Trouble is Fer likes playing there too. Can LF paly behind Celina?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Martin Odegaard on 18:15 - Aug 12 with 1613 viewsDrGonzo

Martin Odegaard on 17:12 - Aug 12 by Brynmill_Jack

I have a feeling our ten could be the best player in this league. Trouble is Fer likes playing there too. Can LF paly behind Celina?

Needs to improve his decision making going by yesterday then. A few times he gave the ball away needlessly in bad situation and caused us problems.

We need a player like him though so don't see this as a dig like.
Martin Odegaard on 18:27 - Aug 12 with 1541 viewsDr_Winston

Martin Odegaard on 17:12 - Aug 12 by Brynmill_Jack

With a strong CDM there's no reason why Fer and Celina can't interchange. Provide some real fluidity to our midfield.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Martin Odegaard on 18:31 - Aug 12 with 1497 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Martin Odegaard on 18:27 - Aug 12 by Dr_Winston

With a strong CDM there's no reason why Fer and Celina can't interchange. Provide some real fluidity to our midfield.

You're right of course. Celina dropped back to deeper position against Sheff Utd . Still looked fantastic.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Martin Odegaard on 14:28 - Aug 13 with 862 viewsBadlands

Martin Odegaard on 18:15 - Aug 12 by DrGonzo

Needs to improve his decision making going by yesterday then. A few times he gave the ball away needlessly in bad situation and caused us problems.

We need a player like him though so don't see this as a dig like.

Had that been Routledge he'd have been crucified.
Celina is trying to be Modric before being Orlandi.
Good prospect but lightweight.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024