Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Irresponsible cyclists... 17:34 - Aug 12 with 24881 viewsSwanjaxs

Walking my dogs down to Singleton Park this morning and coming towards me on bikes were a father and daughter (about five or six year old) just outside Tesco Express by the bus stop the daughter had a bit of a wobble lost control and fell off her bike, no harm done as they were going uphill and at low speed, she got up straight away, now here's the thing, neither had helmets on, so being a safety conscious type of a bloke i stopped and suggested he put a helmet on his daughter even if he was stupid enough not to, he told me to fùck off and mind my own business.... In my opinion the sooner compulsory wearing of safety helmets for cyclists comes in by law the better! I'll get off my soapbox now 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Irresponsible cyclists... on 14:45 - Aug 20 with 1703 viewsjackforever

Irresponsible cyclists... on 08:25 - Aug 17 by WarwickHunt

You still seem to be struggling with the concept of “practising his sport” (racing) and cycling on public roads in traffic (cycling).

ps You never see cyclists going through a red...😂😂😂

Think it's you who is struggling. Your definition of a racing seems completely different to mine. He's riding his bike at a rate that pushes his fitness whilst following the rules of the road. That isn't racing. Ffs like a fridge door
Irresponsible cyclists... on 18:10 - Aug 23 with 1594 viewsJackfath

This may help.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cyclists-breaking-law-times-arent-

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Irresponsible cyclists... on 18:32 - Aug 23 with 1581 viewsWarwickHunt

Irresponsible cyclists... on 14:45 - Aug 20 by jackforever

Think it's you who is struggling. Your definition of a racing seems completely different to mine. He's riding his bike at a rate that pushes his fitness whilst following the rules of the road. That isn't racing. Ffs like a fridge door

Racing as in racing against one or more fûcking cyclists (without the road being closed to traffic).

Now do you fûcking get it?
Irresponsible cyclists... on 18:51 - Aug 23 with 1558 viewspeenemunde

Irresponsible cyclists... on 18:32 - Aug 23 by WarwickHunt

Racing as in racing against one or more fûcking cyclists (without the road being closed to traffic).

Do yourself a favour and go and buy a bike and start cycling as you are obviously lacking serotonin production in that small brain of yours, you miserable tw@t.....🤣
Irresponsible cyclists... on 20:17 - Aug 23 with 1513 viewsWarwickHunt

Irresponsible cyclists... on 18:51 - Aug 23 by peenemunde

Do yourself a favour and go and buy a bike and start cycling as you are obviously lacking serotonin production in that small brain of yours, you miserable tw@t.....🤣

Fûck me - Nigel Farage has had a lager shandy.
Irresponsible cyclists... on 20:49 - Aug 23 with 1494 viewspeenemunde

Irresponsible cyclists... on 20:17 - Aug 23 by WarwickHunt

Fûck me - Nigel Farage has had a lager shandy.

To quote Norman Tebbit - “get on your bike” you sedentary tw@t.
Irresponsible cyclists... on 23:19 - Aug 23 with 1457 viewsSwanjaxs

Irresponsible cyclists... on 16:55 - Aug 14 by pikeypaul

Do yourself a favour son and keep quiet.

You've made a tw@t of yourself throughout this thread with you aggressiveness and mightier than thou attitude with other posters tying you in knots.

It was not me who's Sunday morning you got needlessly involved in and if you keep going around with that attitude towards strangers it's only time before someone puts you on your arse even though you seem to think you are some sort of hard man.

Me a hard man.... nah.... but still capable of dragging you around you filthy little maggot 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Irresponsible cyclists... on 05:05 - Aug 24 with 1414 viewspeenemunde

Irresponsible cyclists... on 23:19 - Aug 23 by Swanjaxs

Me a hard man.... nah.... but still capable of dragging you around you filthy little maggot 👍

Oh shut up you thick tw@t.
You couldn’t drag anyone around.
Login to get fewer ads

Irresponsible cyclists... on 08:58 - Aug 24 with 1384 viewspikeypaul

Irresponsible cyclists... on 05:05 - Aug 24 by peenemunde

Oh shut up you thick tw@t.
You couldn’t drag anyone around.

peenemunde, just ignore the tw@t.

The only thing he drags around is his dog whilst insulting random strangers out with their children.

He obviously has issues.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Irresponsible cyclists... on 11:38 - Aug 24 with 1357 viewsjackforever

Irresponsible cyclists... on 18:32 - Aug 23 by WarwickHunt

You made a comment that a road isn't the place to practice his sport which is fecking stupid as there isn't a cyclist or triathlete who doesn't use the road to train . Why you think that involves racing is beyond me. Hence me struggling to get my head around your point. But as your definition of racing is against another rider then clearly you have no problem with him practicing his sport on the road despite you previous moans as he doesn't race against anyone whilst training. In fact I don't know anyone who does.
Irresponsible cyclists... on 11:43 - Aug 24 with 1351 viewsBatterseajack

Irresponsible cyclists... on 11:38 - Aug 24 by jackforever

You made a comment that a road isn't the place to practice his sport which is fecking stupid as there isn't a cyclist or triathlete who doesn't use the road to train . Why you think that involves racing is beyond me. Hence me struggling to get my head around your point. But as your definition of racing is against another rider then clearly you have no problem with him practicing his sport on the road despite you previous moans as he doesn't race against anyone whilst training. In fact I don't know anyone who does.

Apparently cyclists race each other on the south circular in London, which is probably one of the worst roads to cycle on
Irresponsible cyclists... on 11:52 - Aug 24 with 1349 viewspeenemunde

Warwick is thick as two short planks.
He simply doesn’t understand that a cyclist has as much right to be on the road as idiots such as himself.
Irresponsible cyclists... on 11:54 - Aug 24 with 1350 viewsWarwickHunt

You seem to be confusing training (practising) and racing. Your post makes no sense whatsoever.

Practise all you like but obey the Highway Code don't use the road as a racetrack. Many cyclists in London do - they're a fùcking nuisance.
Irresponsible cyclists... on 12:05 - Aug 24 with 1336 viewspeenemunde

Irresponsible cyclists... on 11:54 - Aug 24 by WarwickHunt

You seem to be confusing training (practising) and racing. Your post makes no sense whatsoever.

Practise all you like but obey the Highway Code don't use the road as a racetrack. Many cyclists in London do - they're a fùcking nuisance.

You are just a complete thick tw@t, who doesn’t understand simple road laws.
If cyclists want to race they can.
There are no laws to prevent cyclists from racing.
Idiot 🤣
Irresponsible cyclists... on 12:55 - Aug 24 with 1322 viewsWarwickHunt

Irresponsible cyclists... on 12:05 - Aug 24 by peenemunde

You are just a complete thick tw@t, who doesn’t understand simple road laws.
If cyclists want to race they can.
There are no laws to prevent cyclists from racing.
Idiot 🤣

So cyclists can race in traffic without breaking the Highway Code?

Fair play - dumber than water.
Irresponsible cyclists... on 13:30 - Aug 24 with 1306 viewspeenemunde

Irresponsible cyclists... on 12:55 - Aug 24 by WarwickHunt

So cyclists can race in traffic without breaking the Highway Code?

Fair play - dumber than water.

Who said about breaking the Highway Code ?
Irresponsible cyclists... on 13:39 - Aug 24 with 1299 viewsWarwickHunt

Irresponsible cyclists... on 13:30 - Aug 24 by peenemunde

Who said about breaking the Highway Code ?

Not much of a race then, dull cūnt...
Irresponsible cyclists... on 14:41 - Aug 24 with 1281 viewspeenemunde

Irresponsible cyclists... on 13:39 - Aug 24 by WarwickHunt

Not much of a race then, dull cūnt...

Ha ha what a retard you are.
You obviously don’t know that cyclists don’t have to abide by speed limits.
You also obviously don’t know about car rallying that race on roads that aren’t closed off from the public.
Stick to what you are good at, which probably is sweet f a.
Irresponsible cyclists... on 14:49 - Aug 24 with 1278 viewsWarwickHunt

Irresponsible cyclists... on 14:41 - Aug 24 by peenemunde

You also obviously don’t know about car rallying that race on roads that aren’t closed off from the public.

Put that shovel down, Benny.

By the way, how is Miss Diane these days?
Irresponsible cyclists... on 16:07 - Aug 24 with 1256 viewsBatterseajack

See this all too often on the roads, drivers ignoring the rules with tragic consequences. Can't blame some people for wanting to jump a red lights when it feels so dangerous to sit at the lights with impatient drivers right behind you.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/family-plea-to-drivers-to-respect-road-ru
Irresponsible cyclists... on 16:12 - Aug 24 with 1253 viewspeenemunde

Irresponsible cyclists... on 14:49 - Aug 24 by WarwickHunt

Put that shovel down, Benny.

By the way, how is Miss Diane these days?

Just admit you are a clueless degenerate idiot.
Little hands 🤣
Irresponsible cyclists... on 16:16 - Aug 24 with 1249 viewsjackal

Irresponsible cyclists... on 14:41 - Aug 24 by peenemunde

Car rally drivers aren't allowed to break the speed limit on public roads.

I remember a few years ago when the Welsh Rally had a stage on the M4. The cops had a great time pulling them all in.
Irresponsible cyclists... on 16:17 - Aug 24 with 1246 viewsWarwickHunt

Irresponsible cyclists... on 16:12 - Aug 24 by peenemunde

Just admit you are a clueless degenerate idiot.
Little hands 🤣

Whatever you say, Benny.
Irresponsible cyclists... on 16:18 - Aug 24 with 1241 viewspikeypaul

Irresponsible cyclists... on 16:07 - Aug 24 by Batterseajack

See this all too often on the roads, drivers ignoring the rules with tragic consequences. Can't blame some people for wanting to jump a red lights when it feels so dangerous to sit at the lights with impatient drivers right behind you.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/family-plea-to-drivers-to-respect-road-ru

That is tragic.

And the idiot coach driver will end up serving a couple of years maximum.

So many clueless motorists about.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Irresponsible cyclists... on 16:20 - Aug 24 with 1239 viewspeenemunde

Irresponsible cyclists... on 16:16 - Aug 24 by jackal

Car rally drivers aren't allowed to break the speed limit on public roads.

I remember a few years ago when the Welsh Rally had a stage on the M4. The cops had a great time pulling them all in.

I know they aren’t allowed to break the speed limit.
Maybe you should tell that idiot Warwick, who thinks you can’t race on roads in this country.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2018 16:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024