Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He needs our support... 19:00 - Aug 12 with 1031 viewsSwansIndependent

He needs our support... 12th Aug 2018 18:58
Graham Potter clearly has an undoubted talent for football management and that is why he needs our total support behind him particularly from those that will control his purse strings and allow him to strengthen the squad to a level needed in the Championship. 2

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
He needs our support... on 19:26 - Aug 12 with 934 viewsWingstandwood

I guess if things carry on as they are he is gonna be darn impossible to keep at SCFC especially when he has to contend with the likes of Jenkins, Yanks and Co? Hardly an honest and trustworthy bunch who'll back him to the hilt, hey?

Nothing whets another manager-poaching club than someone that overperforms in hands-tied circumstances! A case of?.... If he's like that working with the above mentioned ars#oles and with a shoestring budget what a magnificent prospect/catch he'd be with a better ownership/club and with many a more million to spend!

Argus!

He needs our support... on 19:29 - Aug 12 with 924 viewsdickythorpe

He needs "their" support as well.

There is something refreshing with Potter and his staff.

No ego at all, and said last week he wants to help the players improve.
He needs our support... on 19:54 - Aug 12 with 823 viewssainthelens

The fans will support him I've no doubt. Problem is the owners/Huw who seem hell bent on asset stripping. Killd me how they think we don't realise this. I can him bit like Brenda used to be. Very likeable and will give everything.
He needs our support... on 19:56 - Aug 12 with 812 viewsthornabyswan

He needs our support... on 19:26 - Aug 12 by Wingstandwood

I guess if things carry on as they are he is gonna be darn impossible to keep at SCFC especially when he has to contend with the likes of Jenkins, Yanks and Co? Hardly an honest and trustworthy bunch who'll back him to the hilt, hey?

Nothing whets another manager-poaching club than someone that overperforms in hands-tied circumstances! A case of?.... If he's like that working with the above mentioned ars#oles and with a shoestring budget what a magnificent prospect/catch he'd be with a better ownership/club and with many a more million to spend!

Nice post but we have only played 2 games.
So a bit early for all the plaudits.
Remember Carlos last season

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

He needs our support... on 20:17 - Aug 12 with 740 viewsWingstandwood

He needs our support... on 19:56 - Aug 12 by thornabyswan

Fair observation from yourself, and the real tough games against Leeds and Co are yet to come.

Argus!

He needs our support... on 21:44 - Aug 12 with 466 viewsBrynmill_Jack

He needs our support... on 19:56 - Aug 12 by thornabyswan

There are stark differences in both Carvahal and Potters situations.
Carvahal had an inherited side with a very poor midfield and he was hell bent on playing defensively with players who weren't really up to the job.
Potter's mindset is positive all the way, from recruitment, through training and into match day tactics. The players he has acquired so far are up for playing a fast technical form of attacking football against sides by and large without the same level of pace and skill.
We have done nothing yet but win both our opening games but the difference is the way we now approach games. I'm fully won over.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024