Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? 20:59 - Aug 12 with 2315 viewsMoscowJack

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 22:07 - Aug 12 with 2196 viewsTheResurrection

Quite a strange decision to pack it in really.

He would be ideal and the youngsters would look up to him like a true leader.

Also, the quality in the Championship is mediocre at best. He could still boss midfields.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 22:10 - Aug 12 with 2185 viewsItchySphincter

I made a post earlier saying I wouldn't be surprised if he came out of retirement. I wasn't joking.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 22:13 - Aug 12 with 2173 viewsRancid

I voted yes of course but I'd prefer a fit Ferrie Bodde if we're talking about what we need right now.It's not a criticism but I'd like to see a bit more steel in our midfield for this division Bodde was no enforcer but you wouldnt see him hiding from a 50/50.All hypothetical I know but we havent had a midfielder who put himself about since Bodde.
Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 22:16 - Aug 12 with 2155 viewslonglostjack

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 22:07 - Aug 12 by TheResurrection

Quite a strange decision to pack it in really.

He would be ideal and the youngsters would look up to him like a true leader.

Also, the quality in the Championship is mediocre at best. He could still boss midfields.

Perhaps it’s a case of the spirit being willing but the flesh being weak?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 23:03 - Aug 12 with 2069 viewspeenemunde

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 22:10 - Aug 12 by ItchySphincter

I made a post earlier saying I wouldn't be surprised if he came out of retirement. I wasn't joking.

I always suspected you were on crystal meth, now you’ve gone and confirmed it.

You are mental 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 23:04 - Aug 12 with 2068 viewspeenemunde

No he’s past it. Time to face facts.
Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 23:53 - Aug 12 with 1996 viewsjack_lord

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 23:04 - Aug 12 by peenemunde

and he was on £2 million a year.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 02:09 - Aug 13 with 1927 viewsmajorraglan

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 23:04 - Aug 12 by peenemunde

Don’t agree with a lot of what you say, but I am with you on this. He is fast approaching 36 and has had a number of injuries over the last few years. Time to move on, would like to see him bring his experience in to the coaching side, but that is his call.
Login to get fewer ads

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 03:14 - Aug 13 with 1904 viewsWanderer

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 02:09 - Aug 13 by majorraglan

Don’t agree with a lot of what you say, but I am with you on this. He is fast approaching 36 and has had a number of injuries over the last few years. Time to move on, would like to see him bring his experience in to the coaching side, but that is his call.

Agree with all that.
Cannot afford to look back now, got to plough forward with Potter's vigorous young regime.
old quote that sticks in my mind "When you allow one star to shine brightly, and let others shine less, the world becomes a darker place"
Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 10:16 - Aug 13 with 1731 viewsAl_Bundy

Only if he had a full pre-season behind him. But we need to look forward now and build the next generation on the pitch.
Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 14:04 - Aug 14 with 1469 viewsSwanseaman

A fully fit Leon, yes.

But he was starting to struggle with fitness/injuries.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 14:09 - Aug 14 with 1464 viewsBadlands

Leon of now (last season)? No.
Rangel ... definitely

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 14:27 - Aug 14 with 1428 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 17:01 - Aug 14 with 1324 viewsSgorioFruit

Shall i send a letter

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 17:04 - Aug 14 with 1316 viewsPhil_S

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 17:01 - Aug 14 by SgorioFruit

Shall i send a letter

No...
Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 18:50 - Aug 14 with 1245 viewsmajorraglan

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 14:27 - Aug 14 by Darran

The man has spoken, it’s time for fans to appreciate what he contributed to the most successful period in the club’s history and look forward instead of back.

Fans need to put this behind them once and for all.
Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 18:58 - Aug 14 with 1238 viewsNeath_Jack

He was thinking of going home to play for Wimbledon this season, but his injuries got the better of him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 19:52 - Aug 14 with 1190 viewsItchySphincter

Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available? on 23:03 - Aug 12 by peenemunde

I always suspected you were on crystal meth, now you’ve gone and confirmed it.

You are mental 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Whysaten?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024