Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) 08:58 - Aug 13 with 4198 viewsepaul

Right the bright lights of London are no more after 23 years, now a full time resident of Barrybados, so we gonna sort something out regards travel to games?

Got tics for next 4 home games, not sorted any away games yet as dont really want to drive to them and it appears no chance to get back by train, well only as far as scumdiff

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 13:44 - Aug 14 with 1281 viewsSTID2017

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 16:53 - Aug 13 by ItchySphincter

Doesn't take to confuse me nowadays bud

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 22:02 - Aug 14 with 1169 viewsDJack

Welcome home, to South Wales at least, EPaul!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 22:38 - Aug 14 with 1147 viewsLoyal

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 17:03 - Aug 13 by byron

Wwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Llantwit has a big bluebird following and can be a bit lively.
Surely they will all be switching to the bluebirds now we are premier league....

The youth are the future, not fat baldy men living a lie.
And if any fans switched between Swansea abd Cardiff ( you need the support, especially on your doorstep ) your fcking welcome to them 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 11:51 - Aug 15 with 1052 viewsbyron

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 22:38 - Aug 14 by Loyal

The youth are the future, not fat baldy men living a lie.
And if any fans switched between Swansea abd Cardiff ( you need the support, especially on your doorstep ) your fcking welcome to them 😂

You do realise you have 1000’s of us living on your doorstep right? Some of our most staunch fans too, living right amongst it. I am aware there are now plenty of jacks who pop there heads up when doing well now living in the Capital or close, who can blame them? They want a decent life for themselves and there fam don’t they. Still, we are only talking a few, maybe 100. There is three in pentyrch alleg, I sit and wait in the Lewis arms for them to say hello but it’s not happening...lol

Benny

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 12:10 - Aug 15 with 1037 viewsWarwickHunt

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 11:51 - Aug 15 by byron

You do realise you have 1000’s of us living on your doorstep right? Some of our most staunch fans too, living right amongst it. I am aware there are now plenty of jacks who pop there heads up when doing well now living in the Capital or close, who can blame them? They want a decent life for themselves and there fam don’t they. Still, we are only talking a few, maybe 100. There is three in pentyrch alleg, I sit and wait in the Lewis arms for them to say hello but it’s not happening...lol

Aye - Lakey reckons Neath is "staunch Bluebird".

The massive fùcking fantasist.
Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 12:30 - Aug 15 with 1009 viewsbyron

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 12:10 - Aug 15 by WarwickHunt

Aye - Lakey reckons Neath is "staunch Bluebird".

The massive fùcking fantasist.

No, but a part of it is I believe? There are a few hundred in Neath PT I’d say.

Benny

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 14:55 - Aug 15 with 987 viewsLoyal

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 12:30 - Aug 15 by byron

No, but a part of it is I believe? There are a few hundred in Neath PT I’d say.

I'm seriously struggling to see what your point is other than the youth of Wales have completely dumped your club and it bothers you.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 14:58 - Aug 15 with 984 viewspencoedjack

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 14:55 - Aug 15 by Loyal

I'm seriously struggling to see what your point is other than the youth of Wales have completely dumped your club and it bothers you.

I'm struggling to see what the point of Byron is tbh Loyal.

Obviously another quiet day on the cabs in Bridgend.
Login to get fewer ads

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 15:08 - Aug 15 with 963 viewsbyron

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 14:55 - Aug 15 by Loyal

Not anymore, your relegation will see hundreds of kids outside of Swansea desert you and you know it. At the same time, young bluebirds will appear as if by magic. If ever I needed proof already, been going to pembrey every year for last few years, usually I see lots of swans kits which I think is great opposed to the usual gloryshite, this year however, only 1 or 2. Interesting. They have gone already, as have your mythical academies around Cardiff.

Benny

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 15:10 - Aug 15 with 956 viewsbyron

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 14:58 - Aug 15 by pencoedjack

I'm struggling to see what the point of Byron is tbh Loyal.

Obviously another quiet day on the cabs in Bridgend.

There you go dissing cab drivers again tubby, to be fair, with your physique, you are a cab driver in waiting ole lonesome jack in pencoed...💋

Benny

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 15:49 - Aug 15 with 940 viewspencoedjack

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 15:10 - Aug 15 by byron

There you go dissing cab drivers again tubby, to be fair, with your physique, you are a cab driver in waiting ole lonesome jack in pencoed...💋

Not dissing cab drivers at all c unty

Just Bassey ones who spend their time on PS.
Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 16:25 - Aug 15 with 916 viewsowainglyndwr

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 17:03 - Aug 13 by byron

Wwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Llantwit has a big bluebird following and can be a bit lively.
Surely they will all be switching to the bluebirds now we are premier league....

Llantrisant has a very large Swans following as of Pencoed
Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 16:31 - Aug 15 with 910 viewsawayjack

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 15:10 - Aug 15 by byron

Why do you de-rail sensible threads with your fantasy drivel? You clearly don’t go to matches and have nothing btter to do than hang around a better clubs forum. Loser.
Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 16:36 - Aug 15 with 902 viewsbyron

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 15:49 - Aug 15 by pencoedjack

Not dissing cab drivers at all c unty

Just Bassey ones who spend their time on PS.

Nothing wrong with some banter on here is there? I find this site amusing, you fall out catastrophically one minute, Facebook mates next....😂😂lol

Benny

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 16:42 - Aug 15 with 900 viewsbyron

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 16:25 - Aug 15 by owainglyndwr

Llantrisant has a very large Swans following as of Pencoed

I guess compared to one in pencoed, 3 in llantrisant is huge lol

Benny

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 17:43 - Aug 15 with 877 viewsbyron

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 16:31 - Aug 15 by awayjack

Why do you de-rail sensible threads with your fantasy drivel? You clearly don’t go to matches and have nothing btter to do than hang around a better clubs forum. Loser.

Yes I don’t see threads on here derailed ever 😂😂 it would be easy to pin point the odd one that hasn’t been I reckon. Thanks for your concern though. I do go to games, just not that often. Prob done half the grounds in uk, but not many in last 10 years as I’ve better things to do.

Benny

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 22:23 - Aug 15 with 808 viewsLoyal

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 15:08 - Aug 15 by byron

Not anymore, your relegation will see hundreds of kids outside of Swansea desert you and you know it. At the same time, young bluebirds will appear as if by magic. If ever I needed proof already, been going to pembrey every year for last few years, usually I see lots of swans kits which I think is great opposed to the usual gloryshite, this year however, only 1 or 2. Interesting. They have gone already, as have your mythical academies around Cardiff.

Lets not forget that one Swans under 17 side fielded totally Cardiff born players 3 years back, ask fantasy author Anus Abraham, he couldn't find words to stem the tears.
Your uneducated responses Taff open a door in to your mind that requires counselling. I never realised how our SEVEN SEASONS in the top flight had affected you.

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 10:32 - Aug 16 with 742 viewsawayjack

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 17:43 - Aug 15 by byron

Yes I don’t see threads on here derailed ever 😂😂 it would be easy to pin point the odd one that hasn’t been I reckon. Thanks for your concern though. I do go to games, just not that often. Prob done half the grounds in uk, but not many in last 10 years as I’ve better things to do.

Better things to do like hanging around rival football forums. Loser.
Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 11:10 - Aug 16 with 726 viewsowainglyndwr

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 16:42 - Aug 15 by byron

I guess compared to one in pencoed, 3 in llantrisant is huge lol

7 out of 11 Pencoed boys I work with in Cardiff support the Swans 3 are Blueturds the other follows rugby and Llantrisant have a coach to Swans home games
Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 11:28 - Aug 16 with 707 viewstaffpunk

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 22:23 - Aug 15 by Loyal

Lets not forget that one Swans under 17 side fielded totally Cardiff born players 3 years back, ask fantasy author Anus Abraham, he couldn't find words to stem the tears.
Your uneducated responses Taff open a door in to your mind that requires counselling. I never realised how our SEVEN SEASONS in the top flight had affected you.

'Taff'- nothing to do with me , barking up the wrong tree here I'm afraid. Another great Rebellion this year, were you working there?

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 13:22 - Aug 16 with 672 viewspencoedjack

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 11:10 - Aug 16 by owainglyndwr

7 out of 11 Pencoed boys I work with in Cardiff support the Swans 3 are Blueturds the other follows rugby and Llantrisant have a coach to Swans home games

No point explaining to him
Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 18:26 - Aug 16 with 630 viewsbyron

Jacks in/around Barry (travel to games) on 11:10 - Aug 16 by owainglyndwr

Nonsense...a coach from llantrisant now is it? A minibus you mean yeah

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024