Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news ? 10:22 - Aug 13 with 12269 viewsSS2013

On our loan targets ? Not seen much in terms of who we're linked with . Cheers

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Any news ? on 10:23 - Aug 13 with 8161 viewsomarjack

So far nothing.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Any news ? on 10:48 - Aug 13 with 8035 viewsSwansea83

I'm hoping the Woods loan singing will happen.

Poll: Who will be our top goal scorer for this campaign?

Any news ? on 11:34 - Aug 13 with 7862 viewsoldcob

We all know the speed at which our lot work. If we sign anyone at all it will be at the very end of the month.
Any news ? on 11:40 - Aug 13 with 7828 viewsandypitt56

Any news ? on 11:34 - Aug 13 by oldcob

We all know the speed at which our lot work. If we sign anyone at all it will be at the very end of the month.

Then it will fall over at the 11th hour because we couldn't get it done in time!
Any news ? on 12:27 - Aug 13 with 7602 viewsbermudajack

Any news ? on 11:40 - Aug 13 by andypitt56

Then it will fall over at the 11th hour because we couldn't get it done in time!

I get the distinct feeling that “offload” is the priority at the club right now...

I know that GP has said he hopes for a few in, but with a wage deficit they are desperate to decrease and results currently going our way - unless it’s a free on very low wages I wouldn’t expect much unfortunately.

Bony’s wages alone are massive, alongside Olson, Naughton, Dyer, Routledge, Fer, VDH all on pL wages and possibly preventing any further recruitment.

I get the feeling our priority now is to drastically reduce the above wages before we can genuinely talk of loans like Woods, Ampadu etc.

We’ve had a great start, but tough challenges are just around the corner...

Birmingham away
Leeds home
Middlsborough away
Forest home
Stoke away

We’ll do well to pick up some wins amongst that lot. We’ll definitely know the kind of season we’re in for after playing them, let’s hope we have a squad in place to be competitive in every game and can use this season to consolidate and build for the future 👍

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Any news ? on 12:35 - Aug 13 with 7545 viewsDr_Winston

Besic?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Any news ? on 15:39 - Aug 13 with 7162 viewsBloodyhills

Any news ? on 10:48 - Aug 13 by Swansea83

I'll be singing happily if the Woods loan signing happens. Here's crossing fingers.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Any news ? on 16:49 - Aug 13 with 6960 viewsFlashberryjack

Any news ? on 12:27 - Aug 13 by bermudajack

I get the distinct feeling that “offload” is the priority at the club right now...

I know that GP has said he hopes for a few in, but with a wage deficit they are desperate to decrease and results currently going our way - unless it’s a free on very low wages I wouldn’t expect much unfortunately.

Bony’s wages alone are massive, alongside Olson, Naughton, Dyer, Routledge, Fer, VDH all on pL wages and possibly preventing any further recruitment.

I get the feeling our priority now is to drastically reduce the above wages before we can genuinely talk of loans like Woods, Ampadu etc.

We’ve had a great start, but tough challenges are just around the corner...

Birmingham away
Leeds home
Middlsborough away
Forest home
Stoke away

We’ll do well to pick up some wins amongst that lot. We’ll definitely know the kind of season we’re in for after playing them, let’s hope we have a squad in place to be competitive in every game and can use this season to consolidate and build for the future 👍

Played 2 won 2.

The Americans will look at that and think, no point in spending then.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Any news ? on 18:07 - Aug 13 with 6756 viewsoldcob

Any news ? on 16:49 - Aug 13 by Flashberryjack

Played 2 won 2.

The Americans will look at that and think, no point in spending then.

They'll probably be thinking "That Rodon kid looks a prospect, I wonder how much we'll be able to get for him in January".
Any news ? on 18:14 - Aug 13 with 6711 viewslonglostjack

Any news ? on 18:07 - Aug 13 by oldcob

They'll probably be thinking "That Rodon kid looks a prospect, I wonder how much we'll be able to get for him in January".

Many a true word is spoken in jest.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Any news ? on 19:32 - Aug 13 with 6472 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Any news ? on 20:14 - Aug 13 with 6301 viewsFlashberryjack

Any news ? on 18:14 - Aug 13 by longlostjack

Many a true word is spoken in jest.

I don't think he was speaking in jest.

Hello

Any news ? on 21:12 - Aug 13 with 6119 viewsSwanseaman

2nd in the league + Prem for 7 seasons, must put us high on the list for clubs wanting to loan players to.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 21:15]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Any news ? on 21:21 - Aug 13 with 6054 viewsFlashberryjack

Any news ? on 21:12 - Aug 13 by Swanseaman

2nd in the league + Prem for 7 seasons, must put us high on the list for clubs wanting to loan players to.
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 21:15]

Nit picking I know, but we're 4th.

And unless we get a few tidy loan players in, and we continue to move on some of our better players, we won't be there for long.

Hello

Any news ? on 21:37 - Aug 13 with 5958 viewsSwanseaman

Any news ? on 21:21 - Aug 13 by Flashberryjack

Nit picking I know, but we're 4th.

And unless we get a few tidy loan players in, and we continue to move on some of our better players, we won't be there for long.

We have a game in hand over Boro too.

This may be our best opportunity to attract some quality Prem youngsters. Need to get in there fast, if the recruitment stays at it's mind boggling slow pace, they could miss the boat.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Any news ? on 21:53 - Aug 13 with 5863 viewslonglostjack

Any news ? on 20:14 - Aug 13 by Flashberryjack

I don't think he was speaking in jest.

Fair point.

Any news ? on 01:36 - Aug 14 with 5623 viewsBanosPerth

Any news ? on 10:48 - Aug 13 by Swansea83

Who is the vocalist ?
Any news ? on 05:06 - Aug 14 with 5551 viewssnork44

Any news ? on 11:40 - Aug 13 by andypitt56

That is if we get anyone on or before the 31st of August. But knowing Statler and Waldorf aided and abetted by Huwbert it will be some nobody from the Calidonian league on a free and even then that would be ballsed up by Huw sending in the fax from the circa 1989 Motorola fax machine which probably sends the documentation to the Peruvian FA in Lima.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Any news ? on 09:52 - Aug 14 with 5374 viewsJacket

What's the likelihood of Bony being out the door by the 31st I wonder, and what percentage of his wages would we still be liable to pay. I'd imagine it'll be difficult to find someone to pay the full reported £120,000 a week, though I could be underestimating Turkish clubs.
Any news ? on 09:58 - Aug 14 with 5348 viewsomarjack

Any news ? on 09:52 - Aug 14 by Jacket

What's the likelihood of Bony being out the door by the 31st I wonder, and what percentage of his wages would we still be liable to pay. I'd imagine it'll be difficult to find someone to pay the full reported £120,000 a week, though I could be underestimating Turkish clubs.

He was offered to Besiktas..or was it Fenerbahce? on a basis of a fee free loan with 100% of wages covered..but the Turkish side refused to pay more than 3 m out of his reported 5 m wages.

But now that he's "nearing fitness" this could be revisited again. After all if we've managed to find a club that would pay 4 m for one year of Andre. We'll be able to do the same with Bony. The problem is that no club will cover all his wages because of his injury record in recent years..So we'll probably we'll still have to cover 1-2 m of his wages.

I reckon he'll be gone before September. Unless of course..The reports of him nearing fitness are false.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 10:00]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Any news ? on 16:04 - Aug 14 with 5159 viewsawayjack

Any news ? on 09:58 - Aug 14 by omarjack

He was offered to Besiktas..or was it Fenerbahce? on a basis of a fee free loan with 100% of wages covered..but the Turkish side refused to pay more than 3 m out of his reported 5 m wages.

But now that he's "nearing fitness" this could be revisited again. After all if we've managed to find a club that would pay 4 m for one year of Andre. We'll be able to do the same with Bony. The problem is that no club will cover all his wages because of his injury record in recent years..So we'll probably we'll still have to cover 1-2 m of his wages.

I reckon he'll be gone before September. Unless of course..The reports of him nearing fitness are false.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 10:00]

I thought loan window closes 31 August, so if he's here at end of month isn't he here until Jan? Unless he agrees to us cancelling his contact to make him free agent?
Any news ? on 16:57 - Aug 14 with 5038 viewsTheKirkyLife

Any news ? on 16:04 - Aug 14 by awayjack

I thought loan window closes 31 August, so if he's here at end of month isn't he here until Jan? Unless he agrees to us cancelling his contact to make him free agent?

All goes back to the point of his desire to stay though. Whether for money or loyalty I reckon he does want to remain a Swansea City player.
Any news ? on 18:01 - Aug 14 with 4911 viewsJonathans_coat

Any news ? on 19:32 - Aug 13 by Tummer_from_Texas

Question is......how long is the bl00dy pipeline?!?

We’ve only got a fortnight to get 3 quality players in at the very least. Otherwise I think we can forget a promotion challenge this season.
Any news ? on 19:02 - Aug 14 with 4761 viewsFlashberryjack

Any news ? on 18:01 - Aug 14 by Jonathans_coat

We’ve only got a fortnight to get 3 quality players in at the very least. Otherwise I think we can forget a promotion challenge this season.

I'm not expecting to see one QUALITY player coming here on loan, let alone three.

That thinking will save me being disappointed when the loan window closes.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 19:39]

Hello

Any news ? on 19:23 - Aug 14 with 4688 viewslonglostjack

Any news ? on 18:01 - Aug 14 by Jonathans_coat

Trans Siberian

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024