Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread 12:24 - Aug 13 with 41679 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 18:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 11:55 - Aug 14 with 12265 viewsjackharris

Would love to see a good away following there on Friday. We took around 2,500 to WBA last season. I’m hoping we get at least 1,500?

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1xmkFyxsWGFG7y67cXjjDxva2ChU

[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 18:53]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 11:58 - Aug 14 with 12235 viewsomarjack

It'll be a good night to stuff Monk and his terrible football.

0-2 Swansea

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 12:03 - Aug 14 with 12228 viewsomarjack

Anybody knows if Nordfeldt is fit again? Or is he out for a prolonged time? Either ways Mulder would do..Also..no harm in giving Fer his first start over Carroll. I'm also starting Fulton because can't think of anyone else to start

----------------------Mulder---------------------

Roberts----------Rodon---------VDH-------Olsson

------------------------Fulton----------------------

----------------Fer----------------Celina---------

---Asoro------------------------------------McKay---

----------------------McBurnie-----------------

Dhanda and Montero as subs if we fail to break them down.

Maybe Grimes for Celina if we're ahead.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 12:05]

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 12:13 - Aug 14 with 12226 views34dfgdf54

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 12:03 - Aug 14 by omarjack

Anybody knows if Nordfeldt is fit again? Or is he out for a prolonged time? Either ways Mulder would do..Also..no harm in giving Fer his first start over Carroll. I'm also starting Fulton because can't think of anyone else to start

----------------------Mulder---------------------

Roberts----------Rodon---------VDH-------Olsson

------------------------Fulton----------------------

----------------Fer----------------Celina---------

---Asoro------------------------------------McKay---

----------------------McBurnie-----------------

Dhanda and Montero as subs if we fail to break them down.

Maybe Grimes for Celina if we're ahead.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 12:05]

Wouldn't drop Fulton or Carroll personally. I think it will be too early for Fer, even though the quicker he's back to full fitness the better.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 12:23 - Aug 14 with 12196 viewsSwansea93

2-0 Swans, Mckay & McBurnie.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 12:25 - Aug 14 with 12195 viewskarnataka

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 12:13 - Aug 14 by 34dfgdf54

Wouldn't drop Fulton or Carroll personally. I think it will be too early for Fer, even though the quicker he's back to full fitness the better.

Agreed, another 20 minutes would be fine for him at this stage of his recovery, we certainly can't afford to lose him for another month or two.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 12:29 - Aug 14 with 12190 viewsjasper_T

They've got Reading tonight in the cup. We'll be well rested.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 12:51 - Aug 14 with 12130 viewsomarjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 12:29 - Aug 14 by jasper_T

They've got Reading tonight in the cup. We'll be well rested.

At the risk of sounding like an idiot. But why don't we have a cup match in the 1st round?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 12:55 - Aug 14 with 12147 viewsirishswan546

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 12:51 - Aug 14 by omarjack

At the risk of sounding like an idiot. But why don't we have a cup match in the 1st round?

Found this online Omar,
Relegated Premier League sides Stoke City and Swansea City were not included in the first round draw and will join in round two, along with the Premier League clubs not participating in European competition.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 13:02 - Aug 14 with 12112 viewsomarjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 12:55 - Aug 14 by irishswan546

Found this online Omar,
Relegated Premier League sides Stoke City and Swansea City were not included in the first round draw and will join in round two, along with the Premier League clubs not participating in European competition.

Yet WBA play tonight..well I guess it has something to do with them finishing bottom.

Thanks!

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 13:09 - Aug 14 with 12108 viewsjack2jack

Is the game being televised by SKY?
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 13:11 - Aug 14 with 12106 viewsirishswan546

Think I have this right in my head now(hopefully)
72 teams in football league minus 2 relegated premier league teams leaves 70. Once first round over leaves 35 plus Swansea and stoke( your right about what as finished bottom) plus other premier league teams not in Europe leaves 50 for rd2. After Rd 2 leaves 25 plus teams in europe leaves 32 for Rd 3 then it's straight forward last 16, 8 4 then final.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 13:14 - Aug 14 with 12080 viewsomarjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 13:09 - Aug 14 by jack2jack

Is the game being televised by SKY?

Yes.

Since we're considered one of the top clubs in the championship. We'll be getting way more coverage than we did in the PL.

They've already announced that 5 out of our first 8 matches will be televised.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 13:15]

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 13:22 - Aug 14 with 12067 viewsirishswan546

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 13:14 - Aug 14 by omarjack

Yes.

Since we're considered one of the top clubs in the championship. We'll be getting way more coverage than we did in the PL.

Hopefully that continues for the season as living in Ireland I can't get over for every game, yet I can't stream 3pm kick offs which was case at weekend. One of drawbacks of not being in premier league.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 13:23 - Aug 14 with 12063 viewsjack2jack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 13:14 - Aug 14 by omarjack

Yes.

Thanks OJ, thought I'd heard we were getting 10 in total or something, could be wrong!
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 13:34 - Aug 14 with 12050 viewsjasper_T

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 13:23 - Aug 14 by jack2jack

Thanks OJ, thought I'd heard we were getting 10 in total or something, could be wrong!

Every midweek Championship fixture is being shown on Sky, so we'll be on TV more than ten times this season.

Which games get moved to late/early kickoffs for TV will depend on who's in the playoff/promotion race as the season goes on.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 18:34 - Aug 14 with 11768 viewsperplex

Well capable of gaining 3 pts, would be great going into the Leeds game with maximum points, that`s going to be our first game against one of the better teams in the league.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 18:58 - Aug 14 with 11732 viewsbuilthjack

Around 1500 sold I am told.
So far.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 19:14 - Aug 14 with 11704 viewsawayjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 18:58 - Aug 14 by builthjack

Around 1500 sold I am told.
So far.

Decent. Expect a few more this week take it towards 2k - excellent for a Friday / Live TV match.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 20:18 - Aug 14 with 11617 viewsGlyn1

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 18:34 - Aug 14 by perplex

Well capable of gaining 3 pts, would be great going into the Leeds game with maximum points, that`s going to be our first game against one of the better teams in the league.

Preston are one of the better teams in the league. They finished 7th above Leeds who mostly have the same players as last time. They've got Bielsa but he won't be kicking any balls.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 20:53 - Aug 14 with 11575 viewsinspector

same side again for me, with mulder instead of nordfeldt obviously.

no idea what brum are like these days though.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 21:01 - Aug 14 with 11560 viewsairedale

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 20:18 - Aug 14 by Glyn1

Preston are one of the better teams in the league. They finished 7th above Leeds who mostly have the same players as last time. They've got Bielsa but he won't be kicking any balls.

Not leather ones anyway.....
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 06:12 - Aug 15 with 11306 viewsmarchamjack

I see Monk made 11 changes last night...clearly wants to treat us seriously on Friday 😁

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 07:06 - Aug 15 with 11277 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 20:53 - Aug 14 by inspector

same side again for me, with mulder instead of nordfeldt obviously.

no idea what brum are like these days though.

Lost two out of three games so far this season. Under a partial transfer embargo. Managed by Garry Monk.

In with a shout of three points here if we play well. Certainly on paper our easiest game so far.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 07:32 - Aug 15 with 11260 viewsSwan91

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Thread on 07:06 - Aug 15 by Dr_Winston

Lost two out of three games so far this season. Under a partial transfer embargo. Managed by Garry Monk.

In with a shout of three points here if we play well. Certainly on paper our easiest game so far.

Would be an amazing start to the season if we won 3 out of 3.. really big confidence booster seeing as most of our players are youth.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024