Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread 12:24 - Aug 13 with 41697 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 18:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 08:46 - Aug 18 with 1889 viewsbarry_island

VdH or Mulder MoM for me. Whilst that Jota had some flair he had less end product than House of Fraser online.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 08:56 - Aug 18 with 1869 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:31 - Aug 17 by LeonWasGod

Wtf has Jeff got to do to get a game? Comes on, scares the fullback shïtless and changes the game in his one appearance and is then stuck on the bench for the next two. What’s that all about

I heard a rumour they want to loan Jeff out. If that's true and no one comes in we're f*cked

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 09:05 - Aug 18 with 1844 viewslonglostjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 08:56 - Aug 18 by Brynmill_Jack

I heard a rumour they want to loan Jeff out. If that's true and no one comes in we're f*cked

Why the hell loan him out? If that decision has been made it's obviously been made since the Sheff Utd game.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 09:07 - Aug 18 with 1844 viewsbarry_island

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 08:56 - Aug 18 by Brynmill_Jack

Other than cost cutting what have the Americans ever done for us? Have they increased any commercial revenues? Serious question.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 09:22 - Aug 18 with 1818 viewsmonmouth

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 09:07 - Aug 18 by barry_island

Other than cost cutting what have the Americans ever done for us? Have they increased any commercial revenues? Serious question.

And the cost cutting is far too indiscriminate for my money.

We are starting from scratch. This team looks a lot weaker to me than the one Martinez brought up from League 1 where the parts had time to gel and we had a fabulously balanced midfield. It really is back to point zero if we get rid of the whole premiership squad. There was not a single player in yesterday’s team that was of premier league quality. Fer is arguable, but he looked a class better than anyone when he came on. We are desperate for two or three more quality additions and a fit Bony. We won’t get them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 10:35 - Aug 18 with 1706 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 09:22 - Aug 18 by monmouth

And the cost cutting is far too indiscriminate for my money.

We are starting from scratch. This team looks a lot weaker to me than the one Martinez brought up from League 1 where the parts had time to gel and we had a fabulously balanced midfield. It really is back to point zero if we get rid of the whole premiership squad. There was not a single player in yesterday’s team that was of premier league quality. Fer is arguable, but he looked a class better than anyone when he came on. We are desperate for two or three more quality additions and a fit Bony. We won’t get them.

Bit harsh on Olsson, I think he's a decent LB. Agree with everything else.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 12:42 - Aug 18 with 1549 viewsElmo

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 22:11 - Aug 17 by monmouth

Potters interview was excellent. Monk is an oily shit. Should have, could have, would have. As soon as Potter sussed him out they did pretty much f**k all against a green team that they were fouling and bullying at will.

It will be a tough old season, but survive this one, and I can see things getting a lot brighter as long as those yanks want to play ball.

"As soon as Potter sussed...." - spot on.

GP adapted, nullified the threats and got us far more on the front foot.

All very calm, collected and understated. Augurs well
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 12:54 - Aug 18 with 1533 viewsLoyal

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 12:42 - Aug 18 by Elmo

"As soon as Potter sussed...." - spot on.

GP adapted, nullified the threats and got us far more on the front foot.

All very calm, collected and understated. Augurs well

We have a real diamond in our midst, regardless he ( and his coaching team who are crucial ) should be fully supported by everyone.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 13:08 - Aug 18 with 1516 viewsFireboy2

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 08:32 - Aug 18 by WarwickHunt

Helps if you have players finding space and wanting the ball...

This

Thought our midfield apart from celina were very poor

They didnt seem up for it which is bit of a worry when you think how long the season is

Cmon you fvcking tightwads,get some players in
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 13:42 - Aug 18 with 1473 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 09:05 - Aug 18 by longlostjack

Why the hell loan him out? If that decision has been made it's obviously been made since the Sheff Utd game.

It's pretty clear that they want to off load Montero, and as soon as a decent offer comes in they will.
He came on against Sheffield and absolutely terrified them, since then he's been a unused sub for the last 2 games, it's fairly obvious why.

Furthermore what club would come out and say our present predicament is down to poor investment in players, and then continue to employ the same c*nt that was in charge of player investment, our club is f*cked from the top to the bottom.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 13:53 - Aug 18 with 1457 viewsJoshTheJack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/warning-swansea-citys

Montero wasn't used for tactical reasons.Or am i being naive.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 14:20 - Aug 18 with 1431 viewsjasper_T

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 13:53 - Aug 18 by JoshTheJack

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/warning-swansea-citys

There were definitely tactical elements to the decision. Dan James came on in a central position for the first 5 minutes, and then switched out to the right, neither of which are Montero's speciality. That article suggests a defensive contribution was needed but Dan doesn't and didn't offer anything more than Jeff did against Sheffield in that respect.

Grimes coming on at left wing instead of Montero later on makes the situation a bit more concerning. The game was more even then.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 15:27 - Aug 18 with 1388 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 13:53 - Aug 18 by JoshTheJack

Of course he was left out for tactical reasons...they want him off the books.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024