Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread 12:24 - Aug 13 with 41687 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 18:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:37 - Aug 17 with 2191 viewslonglostjack

Celina is a bloody class act.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:37 - Aug 17 with 2189 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:33 - Aug 17 by Badlands

Would have put him v these cloggers.

Why was that a corner when Olsson was pushed?

Yep, that would have been a foul in the PL every time.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:37 - Aug 17 with 2187 viewslegoman

We just broke into St Andrews and stole a point that Birmingham City carelessly left lying around.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:37 - Aug 17 with 2170 viewsCaptain_Sham

Have to be pleased with a point there however terribly we played.

Its just a ride.

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:38 - Aug 17 with 2110 viewsexiledclaseboy

That’s quite the miracle. Lovely point.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:38 - Aug 17 with 2090 viewsMrSwerve

One of the most toothless performances I've seen in a while. We really need some quality to come off the bench.

Delighted with a point after that.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:39 - Aug 17 with 2012 viewsSheffieldjack

Amazing - to get a point tonight, how did that happen?
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:39 - Aug 17 with 1992 viewsBadlands

1 point away from home and clean sheet.
OK at the end of the day.

Mulder our No1 at No1? I think so.

Monk is a moaning pr**k

Fulton, Carroll and McBurnie not good enough.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:40 - Aug 17 with 1949 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:20 - Aug 17 by BLAZE

I don't think Asoro's brain and legs are on speaking terms

Many positives in that game.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:40 - Aug 17 with 1962 viewsvetchonian

I am so ashamed,ed of us as supporters get a grip...we know this squad has weaknesses but all we want to do is knock the players......Olly was kana keyed coming off on Saturday he is fighting a lone battle up front Geraint hit and roughed up...our midfield as we know is lightweight and powder puff but guess what looks like we have got a point away from home 3 matches in and unbeaten.....get behind the team we know it's weak but nits getting us results and is still a very early work in progress......call yourself supporters! Disgrace....I suspect most of the knickers here are of a certain vintage and therefore have too high expectations.........Potter is doing a good job given his resources and don't forget we essentially have a te am of kids.......things can only get better

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:40 - Aug 17 with 1935 viewsAl_Bundy

Positives -

We didn't lose
Back 5
Celina in parts

Negatives -

Carroll and Fulton passengers
Assoro - lost in action
McBurnie - Looked cooked at 60 mins
Created nothing
Can't pass for toffee
No game plan

All said they are a raw young side that can only get better
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:40 - Aug 17 with 1941 viewsCooperman

I would have taken a point before kick off.

This will have allowed Potter to gain an even wider view of his squad. Get the boys back to Swansea and work on the tactics for the next game. Fer coming back to fitness will be a boost and maybe we can see some loan market activity next week.

Little steps. Onwards and upwards.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:41 - Aug 17 with 1916 viewslondonlisa2001

Great point. Thrilled with that.

Players trying their hearts out. Which is a massive step forward.

But dear God...
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:41 - Aug 17 with 1918 viewslonglostjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:38 - Aug 17 by exiledclaseboy

That’s quite the miracle. Lovely point.

Defensive midfielder is a must.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:41 - Aug 17 with 1916 viewssainthelens

Of course we'll take that...but has papered over some very large cracks.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:41 - Aug 17 with 1890 viewsEasternJack

Keeping some perspective...

- still unbeaten with 7 points from 3 that included 2 away games
- Celina looks the real deal
- some performances tonight will reinforce the need for loans. Particularly up front and in midfield
- still trying to play football the right way
- Gary monk is still a cnt

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:42 - Aug 17 with 1876 viewsjack2jack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:38 - Aug 17 by MrSwerve

One of the most toothless performances I've seen in a while. We really need some quality to come off the bench.

Delighted with a point after that.

Against a very physical snidey bunch mind.Very happy with a point.
Just saying like.👍
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:43 - Aug 17 with 1803 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Thought we were not as bad in the second half. The back 5 played well. We are too light in midfield.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:43 - Aug 17 with 1795 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:41 - Aug 17 by sainthelens

Of course we'll take that...but has papered over some very large cracks.

Has it fk. Everyone knows what we have got and what we must do. Temper expectation. Align our goals with Potters. Restructuring. Rebirth. There are no cracks any more. That whole team has blown apart.
We are, as yet, unformed. Brand new.
Cracks
LOL
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 21:54]

Its just a ride.

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:44 - Aug 17 with 1754 viewsswan65split

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:43 - Aug 17 by Captain_Sham

Has it fk. Everyone knows what we have got and what we must do. Temper expectation. Align our goals with Potters. Restructuring. Rebirth. There are no cracks any more. That whole team has blown apart.
Cracks
LOL

tell the w*NKS......They wont listen.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:44 - Aug 17 with 1746 viewsmagicdaps10

Poor performance but we got a point and the players stuck in there.

Like last season, obvious where we need strengthening but we are going in the right direction and picking up points.

New Cb x 2, Dm and Striker to compliment the existing squad please.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:45 - Aug 17 with 1708 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:43 - Aug 17 by Captain_Sham

Cracks
LOL

What must we do ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:48 - Aug 17 with 1627 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:35 - Aug 17 by Swansea93

McBurnie like Bambi tonight

Bit harsh on Bambi.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:50 - Aug 17 with 1583 viewsomarjack

I'm actually embarrassed for the players, How shameful. If we were playing Leeds or Boro or some other top club away I'd be satisfied now. But Birmingham? We were so dominated it was horrible to witness.

The only positives were

Mulder: This guy has been a hidden gem we had all along. See how Huw's stocking on GKs policy has paid off? lol

Roberts:Tight as f*ck, Worked his @ss of trying to keep up with Maghoma.

Fer:When he came in,our midfield stopped leaking the way it was in the 1st half.

Celina:He's done a load of errors though, his crossing is poor, But he's a lovely dribbler.

Negatives:

F*ck me but where do I start?

Carroll:I don't think he's a bad player, he's just NOT a holding midfielder. He's a worse version of Celina, a back up alongside Dhanda,

Fulton:I honestly don't know what his contribution is supposed to be, he can't pass,can't defend,can't dribble..

McBurnie:We need a new CF right now,When I said how he's out of his depth I was ridiculed, Citing how great he was at Barnsley. I don't know how he pulled it off, but it's clear that he's not to be relied on for an entire campaign.

McKay:Abysmal today.

Olsson:That last crazy clearance of his was a random chance, He got lucky it wasn't an own goal. He was awful today. Jota tore him a new one (tidy player by the way)

We kept trying hoofing the ball to our short,weak pacy wingers over and over and over..This will never work in a 100 years. What happened to the attractive football we were promised under Potter?

I would have said Montero should have come in, but I doubt it would have made any difference, as we couldn't even get the ball to the forwards in the first place.

We were very lucky to get a point.

Leeds are gonna stuff us in few days.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:52 - Aug 17 with 1535 viewsjack2jack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 21:40 - Aug 17 by Cooperman

I would have taken a point before kick off.

This will have allowed Potter to gain an even wider view of his squad. Get the boys back to Swansea and work on the tactics for the next game. Fer coming back to fitness will be a boost and maybe we can see some loan market activity next week.

Little steps. Onwards and upwards.

Good post Coops,early days,still need a few reinforcements.
Got to be positive otherwise we may as well give up now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024