Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread 12:24 - Aug 13 with 41869 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 18:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:39 - Aug 17 with 1724 viewsomarjack

Thank f*ck it's over for now.

I'm astonished. We're utterly gash, what the f*ck is happening to us?

Birmingham should have been at least 4 goals ahead if it wasn't for Mulder being our only half decent player, and the fact that Birmingham are so inept and can't finish to save their lives.

Just how many times did Carroll lose the ball?

Is McKay even playing?

And FFS..can we please get the f*cking ball out of our half..Especially Olsson, Everytime he has the ball, you know a moronic thing is going to happen.

Even VDH and Rodon have been pretty poor so far.

We need 4 starter additions into this team.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:39 - Aug 17 with 1733 viewsCaptain_Sham

Tom Caroll being bummed again. I didn't think he could play worse than he did against BMuff last season, but he is giving it a hell of a go. I guess our main hope is the Brummies get exasperated. How the fk they aren't winning I do not know, but I will take it. Funny old game and all.

Its just a ride.

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:39 - Aug 17 with 1732 viewsGaz_M

Tom Carroll and Jay Fulton so poor.

Rodon v assured. Vdh the same.

Celina classy.

Olsson shite.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:39 - Aug 17 with 1730 viewsJohnw102

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:36 - Aug 17 by exiledclaseboy

Fer for Carroll. That midfield is non existent, physically.

For BM19 would be better, he is have a mare ATM. Watch that come back and bite me on the ****

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:39 - Aug 17 with 1728 viewscackinthesackjack

I can see us nicking this!

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:40 - Aug 17 with 1695 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:35 - Aug 17 by JACKMANANDBOY

A small ray of light is Celina's first touch and vision.

I don't know what game you are watching, but Celina has given the ball away as much as anyone else by trying to be too "clever" on the ball.
Less clever and more quick passing would be better.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:40 - Aug 17 with 1698 viewssainthelens

We've all been watching football long enough to know we've been so bad we'll end up winning this.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:40 - Aug 17 with 1679 viewsFireboy2

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:35 - Aug 17 by dcd14

Alamo.

Back 5 working hard. (Inc Mulder)

Celina showing some good touches.

Rest of players passengers at moment.

This

Its like the other 5 are on another planet

The planet shit

The less said about olsson the better
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:41 - Aug 17 with 1643 viewspaulv2k4

i would be drastic and take TC & Celina off. both extremely lightweight and wasteful passing. fer is a must in this game.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:41 - Aug 17 with 1633 viewsJonTheJack

Everyone's (apart from two whoppers) concerns pre-season regarding Carroll and Fulton are getting highlighted here and then some.

They simply aren't good enough in the middle.

Celina has to double down to try and get us out and is showing some nice touches. The back four are at least looking up for it considering that they have a red carpet infront of them thanks to Carroll and Fulton.

Amazingly we're still in this game and I still think that we can create something provided a change is made in the middle to connect everyone together.

The sooner Fer comes on for Carroll the better. Still not convinced with Fulton but he at least has the ability to arrive late in the box or get his head on something.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:41 - Aug 17 with 1618 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Very strange match..

Would like to see more from Olsson as the most senior player!

For all their dominance, B'Ham seem to have zero composure in front of goal.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:41 - Aug 17 with 1612 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:37 - Aug 17 by EasternJack

Unfortunately Carroll and Fulton just don’t have the presence.

Or the ability.

Anyone that starts with a midfield of Carroll, Fulton and Celina against a strong physical team like Birmingham deserves f*ck all but a tuning.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:43 - Aug 17 with 1516 viewsdameedna

Half the job done. Lets hope the stunted attack is part of the plan. Both our wingers heavily marked. Looks
like a perfect day for Super Montero and Psycho Killer Fer.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:43 - Aug 17 with 1515 viewsjasper_T

We're lacking that player in midfield that thinks like a defender. No one takes charge or anticipates danger, so the back line is left completely exposed and we don't get a foothold.

It's not about how "lightweight" they may be, Leon was brilliant at it.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:44 - Aug 17 with 1477 viewsmagicdaps10

Fer has to come on in place of Asoro and put Celina further forward.

Have to go for a straight 3 in midfield against this lot.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:45 - Aug 17 with 1415 viewsOldjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:41 - Aug 17 by Swanseaisgreat

Very strange match..

Would like to see more from Olsson as the most senior player!

For all their dominance, B'Ham seem to have zero composure in front of goal.

Which is our only saving grace atm

The amount of times have we give the ball away is alarming ,i'd be fuming

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:46 - Aug 17 with 1359 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:41 - Aug 17 by Flashberryjack

Or the ability.

Anyone that starts with a midfield of Carroll, Fulton and Celina against a strong physical team like Birmingham deserves f*ck all but a tuning.

Not much choice to beef up the midfield with Fer still only coming back.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:46 - Aug 17 with 1336 viewsicecoldjack

Painful to watch. We are being run over by Monk and pep, which is a bitter pill to swallow after what we thought were green shoots of recovery.

Tom Carol, we were mugged for £5m , he doesn't own a spine, at least Celina is trying, Tom is just putting his feet up.

How we made it to half time goalless I,'ll never know, if people slated Noughton I'd love t9 know their opinion on Conner Roberts.

Still, we knew it was going to be a bedding in process, I don't blame any of those players out there, I do however blame Huw and co for putting is in this position.

Hopeful for 2 nd half, let's see what potter can change.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:46 - Aug 17 with 1327 viewsomarjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:44 - Aug 17 by magicdaps10

Fer has to come on in place of Asoro and put Celina further forward.

Have to go for a straight 3 in midfield against this lot.

At least Asoro can get the ball at his feet every once and a while.

McKay in the other hand should be benched at once, at least he plays in a position where we have options. Unlike the shambles of a midfield, being forced to rely on Carroll in a holding midfielder role FFS..he's a playmaker at most.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:47 - Aug 17 with 1305 viewsjack2jack

This is a hard league we are going to have to adapt pretty quickly.
I'm still confident we can have a good season under Potter.
Keep the faith, keep the faith👍
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:47 - Aug 17 with 1301 viewsDippy

Everyone is talking about the physical aspect of our midfield.. I'm questioning our ability to create when our backs are to goal.. our midfield need to find gaps in the middle when Birmingham over extend their pressing.

Poll: Cooper Out

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:47 - Aug 17 with 1298 viewslonglostjack

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:41 - Aug 17 by Flashberryjack

Or the ability.

What would be your alternative Flash? The last thing we need is Fer screwed for another 6 months.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:47 - Aug 17 with 1295 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:22 - Aug 17 by zedlep

How the hell is it still 0-0?

Because neither team has scored. If/when one team does score then it won’t be 0-0 any more.

Hope that helps 🤪

I’m not really seeing it. I’m on a Now tv day pass on a small iPhone using the worse wifi ever in a campsite in France. The blurred images and commentary together suggest we’re getting a 0-0 hammering, but as I can’t see the ball it’s hard to see who’s doing what. Hopefully Potter will pick them up at half time.
The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:47 - Aug 17 with 1274 viewsBadlands

Fulton and Carroll are out of their depth.
McBurnie and McKay aren't working hard enough.
Still getting used to each other but the back line seem to be trying to play ball to feet and the front players are making impossible runs.

If we are rebuilding a philosophy and regaining a style we have to keep working at it.
Part of the reason we got relegated was chopping and changing styles and ending up playing one.

If Fer if capable of 45 minutes bring him and Naughton on.

Replace McKay with Montero 20 from the end?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:48 - Aug 17 with 1270 viewsjasper_T

The Official Birmingham City Vs Swansea City Championship Match Day Thread on 20:46 - Aug 17 by icecoldjack

Painful to watch. We are being run over by Monk and pep, which is a bitter pill to swallow after what we thought were green shoots of recovery.

Tom Carol, we were mugged for £5m , he doesn't own a spine, at least Celina is trying, Tom is just putting his feet up.

How we made it to half time goalless I,'ll never know, if people slated Noughton I'd love t9 know their opinion on Conner Roberts.

Still, we knew it was going to be a bedding in process, I don't blame any of those players out there, I do however blame Huw and co for putting is in this position.

Hopeful for 2 nd half, let's see what potter can change.

What's your opinion of Connor Roberts?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024