Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Besic 13:17 - Aug 13 with 17473 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

My Scouse sources say

Besic

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Besic on 20:51 - Aug 13 with 3423 viewsVetchfielder

The latest Trust meeting minutes state that the club is anticipating a reduction of £65M in revenue , so there is still a big gap between what we've received in transfer fees and what we need to find to get us through the season. That's also ignoring any losses we may have carried over from last season.

So there's no money for the Yanks to squirrel away and no/little money for the club to use to develop the squad as they would like.

Proud to have been one of the 231

Besic on 21:36 - Aug 13 with 3140 viewsjack_lord

Besic on 20:51 - Aug 13 by Vetchfielder

The latest Trust meeting minutes state that the club is anticipating a reduction of £65M in revenue , so there is still a big gap between what we've received in transfer fees and what we need to find to get us through the season. That's also ignoring any losses we may have carried over from last season.

So there's no money for the Yanks to squirrel away and no/little money for the club to use to develop the squad as they would like.

If our income was £100m then we will get £55m. An additional 6 to 7 million from Championship loyalty payments will still leave a hole of £38m.

There are still payments from live TV broadcasts which help the figure,

Now obviously our wage bill has been absolutely slashed. Ki and Britton accounted for nearly £5m of the outgoings The Ayew twins take approximately £6m.

Fabianski Fernandes Mawson Clucas Baston Amat Mesa and Bartley are off the books.

The big fees of Sanches and Tammy are gone.

Surely, even with Bony, thanks to relegation clauses our total outgoings have to be less than our income.

One way to save a million is to get rid of Jenkins and Pearlo.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Besic on 21:49 - Aug 13 with 3058 viewsjeza739

Besic on 21:36 - Aug 13 by jack_lord

If our income was £100m then we will get £55m. An additional 6 to 7 million from Championship loyalty payments will still leave a hole of £38m.

There are still payments from live TV broadcasts which help the figure,

Now obviously our wage bill has been absolutely slashed. Ki and Britton accounted for nearly £5m of the outgoings The Ayew twins take approximately £6m.

Fabianski Fernandes Mawson Clucas Baston Amat Mesa and Bartley are off the books.

The big fees of Sanches and Tammy are gone.

Surely, even with Bony, thanks to relegation clauses our total outgoings have to be less than our income.

One way to save a million is to get rid of Jenkins and Pearlo.

Totally agree.. Yanks kept saying tha this cull on the squad is due to the mistakes and poor recruitment of last 3 yrs. but it would be a lot easier to swallow if they got rid of the big nosed clown responsible for those mistakes they keep referring to justify their actions.
Besic on 00:01 - Aug 14 with 2799 viewsomarjack

I don't know about this Besic thing.

As much as I hate to admit it. But we're probably 5th-6th option for loanees after Boro, Leeds, Stoke, WBA, Villa and maybe Derby..and if we manage to get him it'd be probably because the rest of the clubs weren't interested because they're too worried about his injuries..which of course will bite us in the @ss and we'll be stuck with him injured having to pay some of his wages that aren't covered with insurance and an even thinner depth in midfield.

Anyway, some random Toffee fan came up with the rumour from his @ss as far as we know. Just like Nmecha reports about him almost officially joining us which turned out to be a one pile of BS.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Besic on 09:06 - Aug 14 with 2556 viewsSwansea93

Besic on 00:01 - Aug 14 by omarjack

I don't know about this Besic thing.

As much as I hate to admit it. But we're probably 5th-6th option for loanees after Boro, Leeds, Stoke, WBA, Villa and maybe Derby..and if we manage to get him it'd be probably because the rest of the clubs weren't interested because they're too worried about his injuries..which of course will bite us in the @ss and we'll be stuck with him injured having to pay some of his wages that aren't covered with insurance and an even thinner depth in midfield.

Anyway, some random Toffee fan came up with the rumour from his @ss as far as we know. Just like Nmecha reports about him almost officially joining us which turned out to be a one pile of BS.

Seeing as we're being linked to Woods on loan this morning, I doubt we'll sign both Woods & Besic.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Besic on 09:21 - Aug 14 with 2479 viewsthornabyswan

Besic on 09:06 - Aug 14 by Swansea93

Seeing as we're being linked to Woods on loan this morning, I doubt we'll sign both Woods & Besic.

Prefer woods a player with everything to prove trying to make a name for himself.
Besic on the way down

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Besic on 09:27 - Aug 14 with 2448 views34dfgdf54

Depends if Fulton is off, but signing both would mean alot going as we wouldn't have the funds for wages I'm assuming.
Besic on 09:34 - Aug 14 with 2417 viewsawayjack

Besic on 09:27 - Aug 14 by 34dfgdf54

Depends if Fulton is off, but signing both would mean alot going as we wouldn't have the funds for wages I'm assuming.

Yes would be odd to get both considering need for CB and CF. If 'loan leavers include Routs, Narsignh and Naughton all on decent wedge.
Login to get fewer ads

Besic on 09:37 - Aug 14 with 2398 viewsthornabyswan

Besic on 09:34 - Aug 14 by awayjack

Yes would be odd to get both considering need for CB and CF. If 'loan leavers include Routs, Narsignh and Naughton all on decent wedge.

Can't we send the 3 of them to the scum they could do with some added quality in the side.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Besic on 09:38 - Aug 14 with 2388 viewsomarjack

Besic can play CB as well. Maybe we can get them both.

Besic on 09:44 - Aug 14 with 2356 viewsthornabyswan

Besic on 09:38 - Aug 14 by omarjack

Besic can play CB as well. Maybe we can get them both.

To expensive I think.
The striker shouldn't cost too much tho 3rd choice back up to Ollie and Bony if he ever gets fit.

Besic on 09:47 - Aug 14 with 2338 views34dfgdf54

Besic on 09:44 - Aug 14 by thornabyswan

To expensive I think.
The striker shouldn't cost too much tho 3rd choice back up to Ollie and Bony if he ever gets fit.

Spoke to Wilf outside the ground Saturday. He reckons he's "nearly fit". Suppose he would say that though.

PS - I wasn't waiting with my autograph book by the players entrance, just by chance walked past him
Besic on 09:50 - Aug 14 with 2321 viewsomarjack

Besic on 09:47 - Aug 14 by 34dfgdf54

Spoke to Wilf outside the ground Saturday. He reckons he's "nearly fit". Suppose he would say that though.

PS - I wasn't waiting with my autograph book by the players entrance, just by chance walked past him

If Bony's really getting fit within a month or so then he'll be loaned out..and since we're not in a great bargaining place, we might even have to cover 1-2 m of his wages as well.

Besic on 09:54 - Aug 14 with 2288 viewsthornabyswan

Besic on 09:50 - Aug 14 by omarjack

If Bony's really getting fit within a month or so then he'll be loaned out..and since we're not in a great bargaining place, we might even have to cover 1-2 m of his wages as well.

Yes if there is no relegation clause he is on close to 6 million quid a year incredible really.
What sort of tw@t would agree that for a player who had done nothing at Man City or Stoke.

Besic on 10:33 - Aug 14 with 2197 viewscostalotta

Besic on 09:54 - Aug 14 by thornabyswan

Yes if there is no relegation clause he is on close to 6 million quid a year incredible really.
What sort of tw@t would agree that for a player who had done nothing at Man City or Stoke.

Careful. Can’t speak of ‘the man’ like that.
Besic on 10:35 - Aug 14 with 2185 viewsJonathans_coat

Besic sounds like a contingency to me, in case the Woods deal goes belly up......again!
Besic on 10:43 - Aug 14 with 2133 viewsomarjack

Besic on 10:35 - Aug 14 by Jonathans_coat

Besic sounds like a contingency to me, in case the Woods deal goes belly up......again!

By the time we realise Woods' deal isn't going to happen. Besic would be snapped up already by Boro or Leeds or whoever.

Leaving us sweating over a deadline day deal for Lee Cattermole.

Besic on 13:11 - Aug 14 with 1966 viewsomarjack

As expected, Boro are in advanced talk with Everton over a deal. But they're being priced out due to hefty wage demands from Besic and his agent. Which of course also means Everton want to offload him on a permanent basis.

I honestly don't see us getting neither of Woods or Besic..and Chirivella has his head turned by Celtic who want him after missing out on McGinn.

Besic on 14:42 - Aug 20 with 1547 viewsforkbeard

Going to Boro.

A deal has been agreed in principle to bring Everton midfielder Mo Besic to Middlesbrough on loan, according to Sky sources.
Besic on 14:57 - Aug 20 with 1451 views34dfgdf54

Besic on 14:42 - Aug 20 by forkbeard

Going to Boro.

A deal has been agreed in principle to bring Everton midfielder Mo Besic to Middlesbrough on loan, according to Sky sources.

Decent signing for them if they can keep him fit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024