Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Besic 13:17 - Aug 13 with 17768 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

My Scouse sources say

Besic

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Besic on 15:09 - Aug 13 with 2956 views34dfgdf54

Besic on 14:29 - Aug 13 by TheResurrection

Can I ask you for an intelligent answer to this question? One that maybe you could pause and consider before replying?

Do you honestly believe Huw Jenkins scouted Besic 2 years ago, or whenever it was?

I can't remember when exactly he was linked.

But yes, but if my memory serves me well, I believe it would have been at the time, Jenkins, and the recruitment team, who all reported to Huw, were in control of transfers.

So yes.
Besic on 15:10 - Aug 13 with 2946 viewsTheResurrection

Besic on 14:36 - Aug 13 by Thornburyswan

Personally I don't believe HJ has scouted any player ever but we were linked heavily with Besic a couple of windows back so suspect someone did - that said having just had an almost full clear out of older players on Prem money cannot see this one happening unless the toffees are going to be paying most of his salary.

With a loan though wages alone won't necessarily make the deal less desirable.

And you're right, I would guess Everton would pay a percentage of his wages.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Besic on 15:12 - Aug 13 with 2923 viewsTheResurrection

Besic on 15:09 - Aug 13 by 34dfgdf54

But yes, but if my memory serves me well, I believe it would have been at the time, Jenkins, and the recruitment team, who all reported to Huw, were in control of transfers.

So yes.

You've answered your question by stating it wasn't Jenkins though.

And you would be quire correct, it wasn't Jenkins.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Besic on 15:14 - Aug 13 with 2900 viewsSW11Jack

Besic on 15:09 - Aug 13 by 34dfgdf54

So yes.

July 2014. The start of Monk's first full season.

In Jenkins' defence, £4m for a young, highly thought-of midfielder from Ferencvaros didn't smack of one of his signings then, and it still doesn't now.

(He's not black, doesn't have dreads and isn't from Falkirk, for a start. )
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 15:18]
Besic on 15:16 - Aug 13 with 2873 views34dfgdf54

Besic on 15:12 - Aug 13 by TheResurrection

You've answered your question by stating it wasn't Jenkins though.

And you would be quire correct, it wasn't Jenkins.

Potter thinks otherwise?

Quote ....

<<One (of many) problems over the last few years has been our player recruitment and the fact that it hasn’t been led exclusively by football-minded people — managers, coaches and coaches as a single recruitment team working together as one. Instead, chairman Huw Jenkins has taken the lead role and subsequently the ability, flair and skill we once had in the squad leaked out. >>

So whose telling the truth.
Besic on 15:22 - Aug 13 with 2796 viewsangryjack

Besic on 14:35 - Aug 13 by TheResurrection

But we can pay more than both of those clubs.

But won't,,that's been our problem### tight k unts
Besic on 15:36 - Aug 13 with 2677 viewsvetchonian

Besic on 15:16 - Aug 13 by 34dfgdf54

Potter thinks otherwise?

Quote ....

<<One (of many) problems over the last few years has been our player recruitment and the fact that it hasn’t been led exclusively by football-minded people — managers, coaches and coaches as a single recruitment team working together as one. Instead, chairman Huw Jenkins has taken the lead role and subsequently the ability, flair and skill we once had in the squad leaked out. >>

Cant be Potter...Huw is well known for his honesty ....not falsifying records as an example!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Besic on 15:43 - Aug 13 with 2618 viewsTom1912

Besic on 15:16 - Aug 13 by 34dfgdf54

Potter thinks otherwise?

Quote ....

Did you mean to quote that? Potter didn't say that, it's from an article on a fan site.
Login to get fewer ads

Besic on 15:47 - Aug 13 with 2591 viewskarnataka

Besic on 14:35 - Aug 13 by TheResurrection

But we can pay more than both of those clubs.

Of course we can, but we won't.
Besic on 15:55 - Aug 13 with 2523 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Besic on 13:25 - Aug 13 by 34dfgdf54

I said in a post a few hours ago that I believe they are all Potter's signings now. My heart dropped when I saw this rumour though.

Maybe not.

I've been told that Jenkins has all but marginalised when it comes to transfers. Practically no input throughout the window whatsoever. He's fuming!

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Besic on 16:02 - Aug 13 with 2474 viewsthornabyswan

Besic on 15:22 - Aug 13 by angryjack

But won't,,that's been our problem### tight k unts

What you on about spent in excess of 70 million last season that's why we have had to slash the wage bill the revenue has reduced massively.
I take it you were not around in the Malcom Struel Doug Sharpe Tony Petty days.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Besic on 16:13 - Aug 13 with 2364 viewsSW11Jack

Could be bullshit, but...

Besic on 16:20 - Aug 13 with 2296 viewsEasternJack

Besic on 16:13 - Aug 13 by SW11Jack

Could be bullshit, but...

Besic

Sorry...

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Besic on 16:25 - Aug 13 with 2238 viewsangryjack

Besic on 16:02 - Aug 13 by thornabyswan

What you on about spent in excess of 70 million last season that's why we have had to slash the wage bill the revenue has reduced massively.
I take it you were not around in the Malcom Struel Doug Sharpe Tony Petty days.

Didn't net spend 70 million at all get your facts right and to your answer I was around in those days started supporting in 1978 we sold gylfi llorente gomis eder to name a few without paloschi and Cork and then the January sales of jonjo so overall prob made a profit...and ye we tight k unts
Besic on 16:27 - Aug 13 with 2228 viewsHighjack

Besic!

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Besic on 16:28 - Aug 13 with 2218 viewsCaptain_Sham

Besic?

Its just a ride.

Besic on 16:28 - Aug 13 with 2211 viewsFireboy2

Been told by a toffee mate he likes to get stuck in and gets booked alot

Just what we need and he will probably get away with a bit in the championship
Besic on 16:35 - Aug 13 with 2138 viewsthornabyswan

Besic on 16:25 - Aug 13 by angryjack

Didn't net spend 70 million at all get your facts right and to your answer I was around in those days started supporting in 1978 we sold gylfi llorente gomis eder to name a few without paloschi and Cork and then the January sales of jonjo so overall prob made a profit...and ye we tight k unts

I ok glad you not in charge of the purse strings be going back to the dark days of the bucket collections again.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Besic on 16:38 - Aug 13 with 2102 viewsthornabyswan

Besic on 16:28 - Aug 13 by Fireboy2

Been told by a toffee mate he likes to get stuck in and gets booked alot

Just what we need and he will probably get away with a bit in the championship

Yes think he is a decent player but 37 appearances for Everton and 15 for Boro since 2014 is not great.

Besic on 16:40 - Aug 13 with 2081 viewsangryjack

Besic on 16:35 - Aug 13 by thornabyswan

I ok glad you not in charge of the purse strings be going back to the dark days of the bucket collections again.

Take it your another Jenkins lover and the difference between then and now is totally different we were spending money we never had then but now we have got it just sold 47 million worth of players without parachute payments,,we got it but not spending it
Besic on 16:43 - Aug 13 with 2051 views34dfgdf54

Besic on 15:43 - Aug 13 by Tom1912

Did you mean to quote that? Potter didn't say that, it's from an article on a fan site.

Ah didn’t he? It was off a thread on here regarding his snippets to media, just assumed it was said by him.

Still though, he headed up the recruitment team, he takes responsibility. I understand the Res has a different opinion and that’s fine, we’ll just go around in circles if we had to keep arguing about it.
Besic on 16:44 - Aug 13 with 2043 viewsthornabyswan

Besic on 16:40 - Aug 13 by angryjack

Take it your another Jenkins lover and the difference between then and now is totally different we were spending money we never had then but now we have got it just sold 47 million worth of players without parachute payments,,we got it but not spending it

No can't stand the tw@t just don't fancy going into administration.
We need to live within our means.

Besic on 16:51 - Aug 13 with 1981 viewsthornabyswan

Besic on 16:40 - Aug 13 by angryjack

And what do you think our wage bill to income is then.
Do you honestly think that 47 million is sloshing about spare.

Besic on 16:58 - Aug 13 with 1915 viewsjasper_T

Besic on 16:51 - Aug 13 by thornabyswan

A lot of Swansea fans think exactly that. If we're not spending everything we've made in transfer fees then the owners must be skimming off the top.
Besic on 16:59 - Aug 13 with 1900 viewsangryjack

Besic on 16:51 - Aug 13 by thornabyswan

Well ye with the parachute payments that's meant to cover wages if you go down but now nearly all the high earners are gone ye..where do you think it is then because other clubs smaller than us manage even Blackburn are starting to spend a few quid and they are owned by just as bad owners than us
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024