Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Muppets 15:42 - Aug 13 with 3175 viewsHuwD

I agree that something had to be done to put the Club on a sound financial footing but who is responsible for putting the club in this postion.
The answer of course lies with the bullshitting Americans and in particular our so called Chairman and Director of Football Huw Jenkins OBE(Out Before Easter) What a muppet he is.
In the last couple of years the recruitment of Managers and Players under his watch is appalling.
He was also responsible for Joe Allen not coming to Swansea when he was available from Liverpool.
He went from Liverpool to Stoke for £13million.Jenkins would not go higher than £10million yet 18 months later was prepared to pay £25million.
I list a number of players who he bought in and in fairness to some of these players they were not given the opportunity because the Manager did not want them.
Emnes
Barrow
Eder
Paloschi
Baston
Bony 2nd Time
Clucas
A Ayew 2nd Time
Mesa
Sanches £8.5 million Loan Fee.
In the last 12 months the following players were purchased/Loan Fee at a cost of £59 million.
A Ayew 22million Out on loan
W Bony 13million Injured
Clucas 16million Sold for 6million
Sanches 8.5million Loan Fee

The club have currently 3 players out on loan for the season with a purchase value of approx £45million and no doubt the club will lose approx £20/25 when they finally get rid of them.
If Jenkins had to answer to shareholders and not the owners he would be sacked.
We cant change what has happened over the last couple of years but hope that Jenkins and the Owners accept the fact that THEY have put the club in this position and they now get off their backsides and support Graham Potter with what he deserves.

Swansea Muppets on 15:51 - Aug 13 with 3107 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea Muppets on 17:12 - Aug 13 with 2840 viewsBarryTownSwam

I was at saturday’s game. Enjoyed the atmosphere for the first time in ages. Conversations over a few pints afterwards saw anger directed st the owners and Huw Jenkins for ‘getting us in this mess’ and I agree they have questions to answer regarding the stewardship of our club. My own anger, however, has always been directed at the prima-Donna, overpaid, mercenary, bottlers on the pitch - they were the real culprits for ‘getting us in this position.’ We had 31 points with 9 games to go. We ended up on 33 points and were relegated by just 1 point. I am glad Potter has a fresh start and is cleansing the poison from our playing staff. I’d rather be short of numbers than rely on the vermin that put us in this position. In Potter We Trust.
Swansea Muppets on 17:20 - Aug 13 with 2812 viewsWandererJack

I'm glad you brought this to our attention.
Swansea Muppets on 17:21 - Aug 13 with 2801 viewscontroversial_jack

Swansea Muppets on 17:12 - Aug 13 by BarryTownSwam

I was at saturday’s game. Enjoyed the atmosphere for the first time in ages. Conversations over a few pints afterwards saw anger directed st the owners and Huw Jenkins for ‘getting us in this mess’ and I agree they have questions to answer regarding the stewardship of our club. My own anger, however, has always been directed at the prima-Donna, overpaid, mercenary, bottlers on the pitch - they were the real culprits for ‘getting us in this position.’ We had 31 points with 9 games to go. We ended up on 33 points and were relegated by just 1 point. I am glad Potter has a fresh start and is cleansing the poison from our playing staff. I’d rather be short of numbers than rely on the vermin that put us in this position. In Potter We Trust.

Don't hold back mate, say what you really feel.
Swansea Muppets on 12:25 - Aug 14 with 2284 viewsBadlands

Swansea Muppets on 17:12 - Aug 13 by BarryTownSwam

I thought about walking out when the anti-Swansea chanted started.
There is a group hell bent of causing a toxic atmosphere and bringing down the club.
Whoever those chants are directed at it is the players who are directly affected.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea Muppets on 12:35 - Aug 14 with 2249 viewsawayjack

Swansea Muppets on 12:25 - Aug 14 by Badlands

There is a group hell bent of causing a toxic atmosphere and bringing down the club.
Whoever those chants are directed at it is the players who are directly affected.

Didn't hear any anti-Swansea chants on Saturday?
Swansea Muppets on 12:47 - Aug 14 with 2209 viewsSmellyplumz

Utter rubbish... Walk out and don't come back.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Swansea Muppets on 12:50 - Aug 14 with 2191 viewslonglostjack

Potter AND the players thanked the fans for their fantastic support. The same fans who are rightly hell bent on kicking out the sell-outs for their duplicity.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 12:50]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Muppets on 12:51 - Aug 14 with 2187 viewsvetchonian

Why dont you next time Lee...I do wonder why you still get to sit in the directors box also

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea Muppets on 13:25 - Aug 14 with 2099 viewsDarran

Fuçking sell-out apologist.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea Muppets on 14:01 - Aug 14 with 2037 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea Muppets on 14:08 - Aug 14 with 2022 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea Muppets on 12:50 - Aug 14 by longlostjack

Potter AND the players thanked the fans for their fantastic support. The same fans who are rightly hell bent on kicking out the sell-outs for their duplicity.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 12:50]

Agreed . The players made a real point of thanking the supporters. If they felt they'd been affected adversely through the game they firstly wouldn't have strained EVERY sinew and practically run themselves to a standstill and stayed on and clapped the fans.
I think the unity shown in those moments after the whistle was incredible and a very good sign that we are now back to being our old selves. A club to be proud of again.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea Muppets on 19:53 - Aug 14 with 1858 viewsDewi1jack

What anti Swansea chants Dimwit?

All of us singing were behind the players and only singing anti- snide, slimy, lying vermin scum sell out b'stard chants when there was a break in the play.

Few anti vermin chants aimed at our Eastern 6 fingered cousins.
But no anti Swansea ones

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Swansea Muppets on 20:12 - Aug 14 with 1823 viewsstevethejack

I like the Muppets

[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 20:15]
Swansea Muppets on 21:11 - Aug 14 with 1747 viewsmajorraglan

Anti Swansea or Board Huw Jenkins chants?

HJ and the previous board steered the club to their most successful period and that mustn’t be forgotten, taking the club from the basement of the bottom to the PL is a significant achievement, but there are other issues which in my opinion tarnished what was achieved. What are your views on the Employment Tribuneral?

HJ has had responsibility for previous transfer dealings and significant amounts of cash have been lost. OP forgot to mention Frank Tabannou who is right up there and Ngog, 2 players who made significant contributions to the cause- not.
Swansea Muppets on 21:27 - Aug 14 with 1716 viewsAl_Bundy

Aha.. another thread about our owners. Its been a while !
Swansea Muppets on 21:42 - Aug 14 with 1670 viewsBloodyhills

I think it's actually about ridding the club of people who are seen to have mismanaged the club and thus the aim is the opposite of trying to bring down the club as you suggest.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Swansea Muppets on 21:47 - Aug 14 with 1655 viewsbonymine

Swansea Muppets on 19:53 - Aug 14 by Dewi1jack

What anti Swansea chants Dimwit?

All of us singing were behind the players and only singing anti- snide, slimy, lying vermin scum sell out b'stard chants when there was a break in the play.

Few anti vermin chants aimed at our Eastern 6 fingered cousins.
But no anti Swansea ones

This 100%.

The ‘Greedy B@stards Get Out Of our Club’ & the ‘We want Jenkins out’ chants were targeted at EXACTLY the right times I.e. before the game & in breaks of play etc ...and roundly APPLAUDED by the rest of the crowd.

Other than that it was the best supportive atmosphere DURING THE GAME I’ve experienced for a while ...👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Swansea Muppets on 21:58 - Aug 14 with 1623 viewsTheResurrection

Seems the usual kunts are not calling this OP a boring tvvat.

What a surprise.

😂

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Swansea Muppets on 22:03 - Aug 14 with 1612 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea Muppets on 21:58 - Aug 14 by TheResurrection

Seems the usual kunts are not calling this OP a boring tvvat.

What a surprise.

😂

The op is bang on.

If you dont see the truth that you read and chose to ignore, you are not helping your football club.

I know your nose is big but try see beyond it.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea Muppets on 22:05 - Aug 14 with 1602 viewsJonathans_coat

“Alternative facts”
Swansea Muppets on 22:09 - Aug 14 with 1584 viewsawayjack

Swansea Muppets on 21:47 - Aug 14 by bonymine

This 100%.

The ‘Greedy B@stards Get Out Of our Club’ & the ‘We want Jenkins out’ chants were targeted at EXACTLY the right times I.e. before the game & in breaks of play etc ...and roundly APPLAUDED by the rest of the crowd.

Other than that it was the best supportive atmosphere DURING THE GAME I’ve experienced for a while ...👍

This is clearly the view of majority of fans. Support the team loud and proud, let those that have put personal greed before the club know they are not wanted. The only ones left that don't see this are the Boards friends and family and those on the payroll.
Swansea Muppets on 22:11 - Aug 14 with 1574 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea Muppets on 22:05 - Aug 14 by Jonathans_coat

“Alternative facts”

These idiots are not helping their football club.

The biggest issue is not supporting the team but getting the scum who run it out.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea Muppets on 01:23 - Aug 15 with 1479 viewswaynekerr55

Swansea Muppets on 20:12 - Aug 14 by stevethejack

I like the Muppets

[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 20:15]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024