Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official WTF? news story of the day thread. 16:24 - Aug 13 with 6338 viewsHighjack

Lesbian gender fluid actress forced off twitter after abuse for not being gay or Jewish enough to play batwoman.

WTF???

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-45166592

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 18:08 - Aug 13 with 4916 viewsicecoldjack

World's going upside down. I think to qualify as a social justice warrior you must first live in Saudi Arabia or any other truely oppressivre regime for 1 yr . It may show them there are some real issues going on in the world, 3 m Muslims in re education camps in China? Nah, fook that protest somebody not Being lezzer enough.
The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 20:07 - Aug 13 with 4836 viewsHighjack

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 18:08 - Aug 13 by icecoldjack

World's going upside down. I think to qualify as a social justice warrior you must first live in Saudi Arabia or any other truely oppressivre regime for 1 yr . It may show them there are some real issues going on in the world, 3 m Muslims in re education camps in China? Nah, fook that protest somebody not Being lezzer enough.

It is bonkers. Gay actors have been playing straight roles for decades and vice versa. In fact if there’s one industry that gay people have always thrived in it’s the theatre/acting business. It’s bloody acting. If you are a good actor you don’t need to be a lesbian in real life to play a lesbian in a play or film.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 06:27 - Aug 14 with 4727 viewsMo_Wives

You ain't seen nothing yet, H. I hear, through the grape vine, that the imbeciles are planning to protest the upcoming Rosa Parks biopic due to the fact that the actress cast in the role of Rosa Parks is not actually Rosa Parks.

It's almost like these tw@ts don't understand what acting entails.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 12:51 - Aug 14 with 4678 viewsHighjack

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 06:27 - Aug 14 by Mo_Wives

You ain't seen nothing yet, H. I hear, through the grape vine, that the imbeciles are planning to protest the upcoming Rosa Parks biopic due to the fact that the actress cast in the role of Rosa Parks is not actually Rosa Parks.

It's almost like these tw@ts don't understand what acting entails.

“So I said to peter Jackson you know I’m not really a wizard?”

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 14:18 - Aug 14 with 4640 viewsMo_Wives

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 12:51 - Aug 14 by Highjack

“So I said to peter Jackson you know I’m not really a wizard?”

Keep it to yourself, H, but I've heard that in Warner Bros. new Jaws remake, they have cast Nicholas Cage to play the diving cage that keeps divers safe from sharks. Tbh, I think he's a bit too stiff and lacks the emotional range to play this part.

On a serious note can you imagine saying an actor can't have a certain part because he's gay? You'd be breaking rocks on the outskirts of Newcastle with the other hate speech criminals.
More evidence that those who claim to fight discrimination are actually lovers of discrimination, as long as it's against the correct people.
'There are no bad tactics only bad targets'

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 14:22 - Aug 14 with 4626 viewslondonlisa2001

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 14:18 - Aug 14 by Mo_Wives

Keep it to yourself, H, but I've heard that in Warner Bros. new Jaws remake, they have cast Nicholas Cage to play the diving cage that keeps divers safe from sharks. Tbh, I think he's a bit too stiff and lacks the emotional range to play this part.

On a serious note can you imagine saying an actor can't have a certain part because he's gay? You'd be breaking rocks on the outskirts of Newcastle with the other hate speech criminals.
More evidence that those who claim to fight discrimination are actually lovers of discrimination, as long as it's against the correct people.

Keep it to yourself, but it’s a clever piece of manufactured publicity for a film that now has far more people talking about it than would otherwise be the case...
The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 14:28 - Aug 14 with 4623 viewsbluey_the_blue

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 14:22 - Aug 14 by londonlisa2001

Keep it to yourself, but it’s a clever piece of manufactured publicity for a film that now has far more people talking about it than would otherwise be the case...

TV series, not film ;)

The producers are clearly modelling on the 2006 rebooted Batwoman, where her sexuality was "revealed". Fair enough, I suppose - plenty of liberties were taken in Gotham after all.

The fuss is ridiculous though - who cares what the sexuality of actors is?
The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 14:29 - Aug 14 with 4625 viewsMo_Wives

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 14:22 - Aug 14 by londonlisa2001

Is that right? Well done you crafty buggers.

Although, it could absolutely be something coming out of the progressive movement, couldn't it? That's exactly what they're like. It's now got to the point that people are saying absolutely ridiculous shite to try and convince people they're actual progressives?
I suppose saying something sensible was never going to work.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 14:34]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 14:19 - Aug 20 with 4487 viewsHighjack

In today’s news. Jamie Oliver has been found guilty by the Twitter court of “cultural appropriation” for labelling his rice “jerk”.

The racist bastard.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-45246009

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 14:40 - Aug 20 with 4461 viewswaynekerr55

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 14:18 - Aug 14 by Mo_Wives

I skim read your post and I thought you'd written "new Jews remake"

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 14:52 - Aug 20 with 4451 viewsMo_Wives

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 14:40 - Aug 20 by waynekerr55

I skim read your post and I thought you'd written "new Jews remake"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 10:49 - Sep 7 with 4305 viewsHighjack

Today’s WTF story of the day is the heartwarming tale of a person born as a male convicted of several rapes of women being placed in an all women prison as he now identifies as a woman. The inconceivable stupidity of locking up a biological male who enjoys raping women with several hundred women has unsurprisingly led to several violent sexual assaults. She has now been moved to an all male prison where I imagine she will be very popular.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-leeds-45436953

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 12:37 - Sep 7 with 4260 viewsMo_Wives

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 10:49 - Sep 7 by Highjack

Today’s WTF story of the day is the heartwarming tale of a person born as a male convicted of several rapes of women being placed in an all women prison as he now identifies as a woman. The inconceivable stupidity of locking up a biological male who enjoys raping women with several hundred women has unsurprisingly led to several violent sexual assaults. She has now been moved to an all male prison where I imagine she will be very popular.

Since identity has to be accepted it should identify as a virgin. They'll have to let it out then...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 15:44 - Sep 7 with 4201 viewsLeonWasGod

BBC's gone to pot. Too many of these pieces reporting random twitter posts as if it's news or interesting.
The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 22:03 - Sep 7 with 4147 viewsCatullus

So a straight actor can't play a "gay"role, a lesbian isn't lesbian enough, the actor playing Rosa Parks isn't Rosa Parks and a transgender rapist demnded "HER" right to be in a womens prison and sexually assaulted women......all this PC nonsense yet they defended a black actor playing a white woman as just fine, no problem and on some Sunday morning show some so called activist was saying the new Bond should be a woman. Then Idris Elba piped up with I won't be the next Bond, I don't want to be the token black man.......

Go back 4/5 decades, if an author had written a book with all this in it would never have gotten anywhere, this would have been too surreal to consider, even in a work of fiction. It makes Monty Python look straight laced.......it's an ex parrot, now it's a bisexual avocado.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 15:06 - Nov 2 with 3826 viewsHighjack

Today’s story is about a poor 13 year old child who is facing discrimination just because he happens to look like he’s in his thirties. It’s not Wilf’s boy is it?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-46070239

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 09:58 - Nov 3 with 3683 viewsCatullus

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 15:06 - Nov 2 by Highjack

Today’s story is about a poor 13 year old child who is facing discrimination just because he happens to look like he’s in his thirties. It’s not Wilf’s boy is it?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-46070239

What if he turns out to be 30 something? There have been plenty of cases across Europe of people lying about their age.

Of course if he is a teen he will possibly love being able to go to a pub with no questions asked, get into clubs etc.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 10:26 - Nov 3 with 3672 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 10:49 - Sep 7 by Highjack

Fair play that's really going the extra mile . A man with a c*ck saying he's a transgender woman who had been charged with raping women then sent on remand to a WOMEN'S PRISON? Cue surprised authorities after he did exactly the same thing whilst inside.

The risk assessor here got things a bit skewed didn't he ?

Edit -there must be scope for prosecuting the authorities for almost being an accessory to these crimes by facilitating them ?
[Post edited 3 Nov 2018 10:33]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 13:50 - Nov 5 with 3551 viewsHighjack

White man who identifies as a black man gets funding intended for ethnic minorities and is told to resign.

WTF?

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/row-over-minority-fund-given-to-white-dir

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 14:14 - Nov 5 with 3532 viewsWingstandwood

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 13:50 - Nov 5 by Highjack

White man who identifies as a black man gets funding intended for ethnic minorities and is told to resign.

WTF?

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/row-over-minority-fund-given-to-white-dir

Aye, welcome to the common sense free world we now inhabit....try to avoid the latest initiative from PC-loons out to ram their manufactured offence and preposterous rules n' regulations down everyone's throats.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1040944/BBC-CBeebies-social-media-twitter-snow

*Edit* It's getting like something out of Channel 4 Brass Eye just so surreal!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/3104261/furious-parents-renfrewshire-schoo

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/16/women-fed-mens-bathroom-habits-home-office-gender

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45329067

[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 14:54]

Argus!

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 16:21 - Nov 5 with 3469 viewsLeonWasGod

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 13:50 - Nov 5 by Highjack

WTF?

Totally understandable. I identify as a cross between Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ron Jeremy.
The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 20:51 - Nov 5 with 3429 viewsjackrabbit

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 15:44 - Sep 7 by LeonWasGod

BBC's gone to pot. Too many of these pieces reporting random twitter posts as if it's news or interesting.

I don't watch Doctor Who for the simple reason that it was crap in the 70s and I doubt it's improved. Besides it's a children's program, or was and still should be.

But I understand from some of my pals that the storyline on the weekend included a man having a baby ....by Caesarian section of course. This in early evening prime time. All part of the normalisation of the 'trans' issue in our minds. The right-on Beeb are so far up their own arses it's a wonder they can breathe.
The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 21:00 - Nov 5 with 3417 viewsexiledclaseboy

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 20:51 - Nov 5 by jackrabbit

I don't watch Doctor Who for the simple reason that it was crap in the 70s and I doubt it's improved. Besides it's a children's program, or was and still should be.

But I understand from some of my pals that the storyline on the weekend included a man having a baby ....by Caesarian section of course. This in early evening prime time. All part of the normalisation of the 'trans' issue in our minds. The right-on Beeb are so far up their own arses it's a wonder they can breathe.

In the same show a time travelling alien went to an scrap yard on an alien planet,got blown up by a “sonic land mine” ended up on a hospital ship battling a small gremlin like creature who was trying to eat the ship they were travelling on. The fella who had a baby was also alien,natch. Because y’know. Science fiction. I can tell you though that his gender or biological sex wasn’t in question. He was very much a man. No trans issue at all.

I make it a rule not to comment on something I haven’t watched. That way lies the madness of the Daily Mail comment section.

Poll: Tory leader

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 22:13 - Nov 5 with 3383 viewsjackrabbit

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 21:00 - Nov 5 by exiledclaseboy

In the same show a time travelling alien went to an scrap yard on an alien planet,got blown up by a “sonic land mine” ended up on a hospital ship battling a small gremlin like creature who was trying to eat the ship they were travelling on. The fella who had a baby was also alien,natch. Because y’know. Science fiction. I can tell you though that his gender or biological sex wasn’t in question. He was very much a man. No trans issue at all.

I make it a rule not to comment on something I haven’t watched. That way lies the madness of the Daily Mail comment section.

Oh, I had a very detailed and comprehensive synopsis of the program. You have a higher regard for the Beeb and it's agenda than I do. Monty Python had it all nailed down 4 decades ago
From the comedy masterpiece 'Life of Brian':

https://www.spiked-online.com/2018/10/30/we-need-some-python-spirit/?fbclid=IwAR

"Judith: Why do you want to be Loretta, Stan?
Stan: I want to have babies.
Reg: You want to have babies?!
Stan: It’s every man’s right to have babies if he wants them.
Reg: But you can’t have babies.
Stan: Don’t you oppress me.
Reg: I’m not oppressing you, Stan — you haven’t got a womb. Where’s the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?… What’s the point of fighting for his right to have babies, when he can’t have babies?
Francis: It is symbolic of our struggle against oppression.
Reg: It’s symbolic of his struggle against reality"
Click on the link for the full article. It could help you retain your sanity.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2018 22:18]
The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 13:53 - Nov 6 with 3299 viewsHighjack

The official WTF? news story of the day thread. on 20:51 - Nov 5 by jackrabbit

The Beeb and Red Dwarf did that thirty years ago when Lister gave birth to big strapping twin boys in an alternative dimension.

[Post edited 6 Nov 2018 14:00]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024