Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Scum fans already investigated by FA 19:21 - Aug 13 with 6120 viewspikeypaul

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45172771

One game and they are already dragging their name through the mud.

Total embarrassment to Wales.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 19:30 - Aug 13 with 5127 viewsOldjack

You can't take the scum anywhere

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 19:30 - Aug 13 with 5126 viewssainthelens

The embarrassment is only just starting. Won't just be the worst PL side ever but also most disliked. Complete and utter scum of a club.
The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 19:31 - Aug 13 with 5119 viewsOldjack

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 19:30 - Aug 13 by sainthelens

The embarrassment is only just starting. Won't just be the worst PL side ever but also most disliked. Complete and utter scum of a club.

on par with dirty Liids and Millwall

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 20:40 - Aug 13 with 4857 viewsplasjack

Most clubs have a moronic element, but they take it to a new level.
The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 21:39 - Aug 13 with 4621 viewsSwanseajill

Cardiff fans must have lost thousands in one pound coins over the years. I've got two of them in a drawer.
Capitol city thugs, no change there then.
The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 21:47 - Aug 13 with 4573 viewsairedale

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 21:39 - Aug 13 by Swanseajill

Cardiff fans must have lost thousands in one pound coins over the years. I've got two of them in a drawer.
Capitol city thugs, no change there then.

No change there, ha ha Jill good one! Well no small change anyway.
The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 22:20 - Aug 13 with 4481 viewsbyron

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 21:47 - Aug 13 by airedale

No change there, ha ha Jill good one! Well no small change anyway.

That’s it, tarnish our whole fan base because of one or two c unts who will hopefully be banned when found. Why stop there, I’d just tarnish the entire capital city and surrounding towns and villages, Barry, penarth, I guess we must include the valleys aswell, as there blue. Shit, so is port talbot and a chunk of Neath. Crikey, we have more fans in gwent than Newport too, they’ve had it too. What about the ones who for some un godly reason live in Swansea? There must be a few, are they immune? Or are they scum too? Whole club is rotten to the core I tell you...😂

Benny

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 22:30 - Aug 13 with 4439 viewsphact0rri

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 22:20 - Aug 13 by byron

That’s it, tarnish our whole fan base because of one or two c unts who will hopefully be banned when found. Why stop there, I’d just tarnish the entire capital city and surrounding towns and villages, Barry, penarth, I guess we must include the valleys aswell, as there blue. Shit, so is port talbot and a chunk of Neath. Crikey, we have more fans in gwent than Newport too, they’ve had it too. What about the ones who for some un godly reason live in Swansea? There must be a few, are they immune? Or are they scum too? Whole club is rotten to the core I tell you...😂

To be fair the attending supporters are a collective. When an attending group always cause problems, wouldn't it then be one to not like when they attend, even if its just a select few?

I'm pretty sure everyone knows not every supporter is heel. But if violence happens when the collective come, it doesn't have to be the majority that causes it to get a tarnished rep.

But I'd say its more than one or two people for sure. As that would be a rather easy problem to solve.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 22:40 - Aug 13 with 4399 viewslonglostjack

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 22:30 - Aug 13 by phact0rri

To be fair the attending supporters are a collective. When an attending group always cause problems, wouldn't it then be one to not like when they attend, even if its just a select few?

I'm pretty sure everyone knows not every supporter is heel. But if violence happens when the collective come, it doesn't have to be the majority that causes it to get a tarnished rep.

But I'd say its more than one or two people for sure. As that would be a rather easy problem to solve.

Best leave Byron now. He’s a sensitive little soul.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 23:53 - Aug 13 with 4235 viewsomarjack

Betting on the c*nts to be the first PL team to not get any wins for an entire season sounds like a safe one.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 00:42 - Aug 14 with 4173 viewsowainglyndwr

You are a scum club of sh@t houses one on one.
What's with your coin throwing scum bag
The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 00:46 - Aug 14 with 4168 viewsowainglyndwr

By the way scummer
Do you realise how many a Jacks in your city
The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 00:56 - Aug 14 with 4160 viewsCwmavonJack

As my name on here probably gives away I can categorically say port toilet is nowhere near being a scum town. Egg then jack then scum in that order. Every day I see more jack tops then blue and that's after you lot have gone up. Not to sure about neath tho don't venture to the dark side that often.

Poll: Should St David's day be a Bank Holiday in Wales?

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 04:25 - Aug 14 with 4088 viewsMo_Wives

C'mon guys. This is a bit unfair. They're not all like that. Why should the rest of them get their name tarnished by the 99%?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 06:34 - Aug 14 with 4016 viewsKilkennyjack

With their pensioner manager and now this, they think its 1973.

Beware of the Risen People

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 06:44 - Aug 14 with 4007 viewssomersetsimon

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 06:34 - Aug 14 by Kilkennyjack

I wish they did think it was 1973. It would be much safer if they were throwing pound notes.
The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 07:04 - Aug 14 with 3982 viewsthornabyswan

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 06:44 - Aug 14 by somersetsimon

I wish they did think it was 1973. It would be much safer if they were throwing pound notes.

10 point deduction would be nice.
They would be the first side in PL history to finish on a minus points total.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 08:12 - Aug 14 with 3901 viewsexhmrc1

It would probably prove pointless as they will go down anyway .Maybe making them play without their fans present will prove more effective.
The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 08:16 - Aug 14 with 3886 viewsthornabyswan

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 08:12 - Aug 14 by exhmrc1

It would probably prove pointless as they will go down anyway .Maybe making them play without their fans present will prove more effective.

Byron doesn't go anyway just spends half his life on here telling everyone that he is not bothered if they lose.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 08:41 - Aug 14 with 3833 viewsbyron

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 06:34 - Aug 14 by Kilkennyjack

73? Still 20 years ahead of Swansea town then? Are they bulldozing the place and starting again, again?

Benny

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 08:45 - Aug 14 with 3822 viewsbyron

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 08:16 - Aug 14 by thornabyswan

Byron doesn't go anyway just spends half his life on here telling everyone that he is not bothered if they lose.

Oh I am going, got one of them bundles to go and see 6 games is it? Is it still ok to wear a full kit to a match, being premier league and all?

Benny

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 09:25 - Aug 14 with 3739 viewsthornabyswan

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 08:45 - Aug 14 by byron

Oh I am going, got one of them bundles to go and see 6 games is it? Is it still ok to wear a full kit to a match, being premier league and all?

Yes why don't you wear your full kit in the Railway for the Leeds game you would be very popular

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 10:06 - Aug 14 with 3672 viewsDewi1jack

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 08:12 - Aug 14 by exhmrc1

No it wouldn't.

Let them all in then...

Make their scum fans watch that shit for the full 90 as a punishment

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 10:36 - Aug 14 with 3607 viewsbluenile

Byron....................There..................They're.....................Their................look it up.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 12:31 - Aug 14 with 3492 viewsbyron

The Scum fans already investigated by FA on 09:25 - Aug 14 by thornabyswan

Yes why don't you wear your full kit in the Railway for the Leeds game you would be very popular

Great....who’s name do I shout on arrival?

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024