Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mobile signal at the Liberty 19:35 - Aug 13 with 4216 viewsTenbySwan

I used to be on Three which was ok but moved to O2 last year and the signal at the Liberty is absolute cr#p . It says 4g but nothing loads.

More than a bit annoying as I like to keep up with other scores etc in sofascore app.

Does anybody else use 02 ? Does it work for you? Just wondering if it's my phone, Samsung S7.

Any advice gratefully received.

Btw. It would be good to get Wi-Fi at the stadium
[Post edited 13 Aug 2018 19:36]
Mobile signal at the Liberty on 14:30 - Aug 17 with 879 viewsLord_Bony

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 10:46 - Aug 17 by Catullus

I'm with 3 and never really had a problem, upper tier, East stand on the halfway line. I do check my phone a lot but mostly because my wife is epileptic and I have been called home several times. I do also check my bets!!...........and sometimes I leave early too.

welcome back Catulus, you ve been gone over 2 years. You been in the nick or summit?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 14:48 - Aug 17 with 861 viewsCatullus

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 14:30 - Aug 17 by Lord_Bony

welcome back Catulus, you ve been gone over 2 years. You been in the nick or summit?

Has it been two years? Well thanks LB but no, I've not been locked up. I fell out of love with football and was seriously bored with and angry at the Premier league. I've been going down (off and on, only made 11 games last season, waste of a season ticket) but with relegation I felt I'd enjoy it again and despite the ongoing issues with HJ and the owners, I am enjoying it.
Also I've had some serious health issues which kinda took precedence and football was very much an afterthought.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 14:51 - Aug 17 with 855 viewsLord_Bony

Well I can certainly sympathise with most of that.

Anyways, welcome back you are a good poster.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 14:56 - Aug 17 with 838 viewsCatullus

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 14:51 - Aug 17 by Lord_Bony

Well I can certainly sympathise with most of that.

Anyways, welcome back you are a good poster.

Well thanks again........I post, whether it's good or not I let others decide but I'll never turn down a compliment :-)

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 16:33 - Aug 17 with 803 viewslonglostjack

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 20:28 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

All I want to be able to do is check the scores at half time. I don’t think that makes me a bad person.

I’m sure they’ll have a signal in the Director’s box.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 16:42 - Aug 17 with 795 viewsHighjack

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 02:20 - Aug 17 by DJack

So there ya go >

"A common misconception is that a Faraday cage provides full blockage or attenuation; this is not true. The reception or transmission of radio waves, a form of electromagnetic radiation, to or from an antenna within a Faraday cage is heavily attenuated or blocked by the cage, however, a Faraday cage has varied attenuation depending on wave form, frequency or distance from receiver/transmitter, and receiver/transmitter power. Near-field high-powered frequency transmissions like HF RFID are more likely to penetrate. Solid cages generally attenuate fields over a broader range of frequencies than mesh cages."

Basically your point was just like many of your statements...no facts, just peoples misconceptions.

Read it again.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 17:21 - Aug 17 with 777 viewsDJack

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 16:42 - Aug 17 by Highjack

Read it again.

Ahh, bollix. 15-0 to you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 17:27 - Aug 17 with 774 viewsItchySphincter

It's not a Faraday cage.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 18:08 - Aug 17 with 753 viewsDJack

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 17:27 - Aug 17 by ItchySphincter

It's not a Faraday cage.

If you are on about the Liberty then I must point out that I, for one, did not say it was.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 00:59 - Aug 18 with 709 viewsHighjack

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 18:08 - Aug 17 by DJack

If you are on about the Liberty then I must point out that I, for one, did not say it was.

Nor me

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 01:04 - Aug 18 with 706 viewsDJack

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 00:59 - Aug 18 by Highjack

Nor me

That's why you and your monkey are good posters.

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 01:09 - Aug 18 with 698 viewsHighjack

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 01:04 - Aug 18 by DJack

That's why you and your monkey are good posters.

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 01:21 - Aug 18 with 690 viewsDJack

Mobile signal at the Liberty on 01:09 - Aug 18 by Highjack

I apologise for my ignorance mate.

That's why you and your apes are good posters.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024