Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket 00:30 - Aug 14 with 3515 viewsParsSwans

Did anyone see the catch taken by Glamorgan wicketkeeper Chris Cooke yesterday down in Somerset it was simply the best catch taken by a wicketkeeper I’ve ever seen and echoed by the BBC commentary team available on Glamorgan’s twitter page absolutely worth a watch
Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 01:10 - Aug 14 with 3483 viewstheloneranger

Here it is ...

https://mobile.twitter.com/GlamCricket/status/1028713235594334210

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 01:13 - Aug 14 with 3479 viewstheloneranger

And his stumping v Hampshire ...

https://mobile.twitter.com/VitalityBlast/status/1028183781491044352?ref_src=twsr

Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 06:42 - Aug 14 with 3406 viewssomersetsimon

I was there! It was one of those moments when it happens so fast, there's just a little smattering of applause when it happens live, then a big 'ooh' and louder applause when the crowd saw it on the replay.
Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 16:49 - Aug 15 with 3139 viewsawayjack

Rarely watch Glam these days but tuned in for their 20-20 match at Sussex last night. Utterly hopeless - smashed all over the ground conceding almost 100 runs in last 8 overs, then skittled out last 9 wickets for 30 odd runs. Reports blamed resources not going into playing squad and poor recruitment. Is Huw moonlighting?
Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 17:15 - Aug 15 with 3104 viewsjackharris

Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 16:49 - Aug 15 by awayjack

Rarely watch Glam these days but tuned in for their 20-20 match at Sussex last night. Utterly hopeless - smashed all over the ground conceding almost 100 runs in last 8 overs, then skittled out last 9 wickets for 30 odd runs. Reports blamed resources not going into playing squad and poor recruitment. Is Huw moonlighting?

T20 cricket is one area where Glamorgan should not be criticised at the moment. Last night was a one off that can happen to any side in that format. If Glamorgan beat Surrey in Cardiff Friday Evening they will qualify for the 3rd year running to be in the Quarter finals. No mean feat when you see the teams they have played to qualify.

Their County Cricket and to a lesser extent Limited Overs Cricket is truly shocking on the other hand.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 19:24 - Aug 15 with 3036 viewsMattG

Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 01:13 - Aug 14 by theloneranger

https://mobile.twitter.com/VitalityBlast/status/1028183781491044352?ref_src=twsr

Saw that live and, as an ex-keeper of no great repute, was mightily impressed as was my lad who is just starting out behind the stumps.
Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 21:28 - Aug 15 with 2971 viewslatchford

Been down to watch the swans with us a few times has Chris.
Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 09:49 - Aug 16 with 2879 viewsHubert

Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 17:15 - Aug 15 by jackharris

T20 cricket is one area where Glamorgan should not be criticised at the moment. Last night was a one off that can happen to any side in that format. If Glamorgan beat Surrey in Cardiff Friday Evening they will qualify for the 3rd year running to be in the Quarter finals. No mean feat when you see the teams they have played to qualify.

Their County Cricket and to a lesser extent Limited Overs Cricket is truly shocking on the other hand.

The bit about beating Surrey to qualify is only part of it - they now have to hope other teams lose. The 20/20 performances this year typify what has gone before in the last few seasons under Croft - inconsistency
Login to get fewer ads

Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 09:56 - Aug 16 with 2873 viewsWarwickHunt

Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 01:13 - Aug 14 by theloneranger

Leg-side off a half-volley to a quickish ball.

Fook me...
Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 09:57 - Aug 16 with 2872 viewsawayjack

Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 17:15 - Aug 15 by jackharris

I don’t follow cricket often - like I said tuned in to see pretty unprofessional performance. My mate who does has pretty strong views that priory was developing Stadium in Cardiff for the odd England game and at expense of signing decent players.
Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 11:27 - Aug 16 with 2836 viewsjackharris

Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 09:49 - Aug 16 by Hubert

The bit about beating Surrey to qualify is only part of it - they now have to hope other teams lose. The 20/20 performances this year typify what has gone before in the last few seasons under Croft - inconsistency

I am talking from a T20 perspective and we have had a really good campaign, especially because we have lost 3 overseas players (2 of which would have played) both Marsh and Burns to injury and Khawaja was needed for an Australian training camp?

We are simply pathetic in the County Championship.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 11:40 - Aug 16 with 2827 viewsjackharris

Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 09:57 - Aug 16 by awayjack

I don’t follow cricket often - like I said tuned in to see pretty unprofessional performance. My mate who does has pretty strong views that priory was developing Stadium in Cardiff for the odd England game and at expense of signing decent players.

I wouldn’t say it was an unprofessional performance. We were beaten by a side with an extremely good bowling attack. We have had some really good wins this year.

At the time the development of the Stadium was costly but now we are in profit and the Stadium brings in extra revenues. However, we are truly shocking in the County Championship and that needs sorting ASAP.

Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 12:05 - Aug 16 with 2818 viewstheloneranger

Chris Cooke Glamorgan Cricket on 11:40 - Aug 16 by jackharris

I wouldn’t say it was an unprofessional performance. We were beaten by a side with an extremely good bowling attack. We have had some really good wins this year.

At the time the development of the Stadium was costly but now we are in profit and the Stadium brings in extra revenues. However, we are truly shocking in the County Championship and that needs sorting ASAP.

After watching Salter bowl and then their spin bowlers, do you know why Ingram didn't bowl.??

He could have made a great difference bowling his 4 overs, plus how did Meschede only bowl 1 over??

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024