Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ll just leave this here 01:08 - Aug 14 with 5259 viewsHighjack

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44850888

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

I’ll just leave this here on 12:57 - Aug 14 with 1067 viewsomarjack

The Liberty could have attracted close to 30.000 in attendance in the PL..yet the Americans didn't want to spend up to 10 m to expand it so they can get an extra 2 m per year..they didn't think it was worth it so you know..f*ck the fans and all.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

I’ll just leave this here on 13:00 - Aug 14 with 1055 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I’ll just leave this here on 09:45 - Aug 14 by Slugster664

£30 to watch the Swans vs PNE last Saturday 🤔 After scrapping my ST I thought I'd go to the first home game, not for £30 though.

DM? What is a DM? I thought PM was a Private Message?

Chris sends threatening letters stuffed inside old Doc Marten boots

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I’ll just leave this here on 13:10 - Aug 14 with 1031 viewspencoedjack

I’ll just leave this here on 01:52 - Aug 14 by TheResurrection

"""Following relegation from the Premier League last season, Swansea and West Brom have reduced ticket prices despite having their TV income slashed and replaced by the first instalment of parachute payments.

Swansea will also continue to subsidise travelling members so they do not spend more than £20 for away tickets.

Unlike the Premier League, away tickets are not capped at £30 in the Championship and Swans chief operating officer Chris Pearlman readily admits it "may end up costing the club more".

"We would be nothing without the fans," he said. "The reality of the Premier League is that TV revenues have grown so significantly that it is disproportionate to not only every other league but also every other source of income within the Premier League.

"Having said that, a majority of that money is then invested back into the players."

Pearlman added that matchdays also generate the "greatest amount" in merchandise sales, with in stadium signage, local sponsorship deals and programme advertising all heavily dependant on fans attending games."""

I wonder how many will comment or even praise the Club for this?

I’d like to think the club read message boards

The 20 is plenty was an initiative i pushed for & said it would be good gesture by the club (after relegation) resulting in more support away from home

At the time it was announced I said well done to all concerned
I’ll just leave this here on 14:03 - Aug 14 with 990 viewswaynekerr55

I’ll just leave this here on 12:53 - Aug 14 by Jonathans_coat

It’s clear why matchday fans don’t seem very important to PL clubs, it’s because financially we aren’t really that important.

I wonder if we will see an improved attitude towards fans now that we provide more like 20% of the clubs revenue instead of the less than 10%?

I doubt it, we know from experience that the board don’t care about you until you reach 25% don’t we?!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

I’ll just leave this here on 14:11 - Aug 14 with 981 viewsSTID2017

I’ll just leave this here on 10:26 - Aug 14 by E20Jack

Do we know the average ticket prices for away tickets in this league?

edit:-

The average most expensive away ticket in the Championship is £31.69, compared to £29.50 in the top flight. Fans travelling to Sheffield Wednesday can pay up to £42 for their ticket.

The average cheapest cost of an away ticket is £22.42.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 10:31]

I thought of taking in the Bristol City game on my way home next Saturday.
Ticket is £39 + processing fee for home fans buying on the spur of the moment.
Yet some won't pay £30 or less to watch us at home ?
Also plenty of tickets for sale on here last week for less than that
Beggars belief

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

I’ll just leave this here on 14:19 - Aug 14 with 971 viewsSTID2017

I’ll just leave this here on 12:57 - Aug 14 by omarjack

The Liberty could have attracted close to 30.000 in attendance in the PL..yet the Americans didn't want to spend up to 10 m to expand it so they can get an extra 2 m per year..they didn't think it was worth it so you know..f*ck the fans and all.

I will happily agree to blame the Yanks for everything, but in fairness the expansion was talked about almost from the day we got promoted to the PL.
It was constantly knocked back and by the time the Yanks took over we were virtually relegation fodder every season and no one with any sense would risk expanding under those circumstances

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

I’ll just leave this here on 18:11 - Aug 14 with 885 viewsJonathans_coat

I’ll just leave this here on 14:03 - Aug 14 by waynekerr55

Chwarae teg. Great GIF. Made me chuckle anyway!
I’ll just leave this here on 00:13 - Aug 15 with 827 viewsSlugster664

I’ll just leave this here on 11:08 - Aug 14 by E20Jack

What do you mean by ''not putting anything in''?

I think it's quite obvious what it means...I'm certainly not happy with how this club has been 'run' since they took over, are you?

STID

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024