Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists 10:12 - Aug 14 with 16444 viewspikeypaul

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/14/uk/netanyahu-corbyn-uk-black-september-antise

The silence is deafing from the usual suspects on this board.

So Corbyn says he did not lay a wreath then back tracks when this photo turns up and proves he's a terrorist sympathsiser and total liar.

Still you will have the unwashed vote for the disgusting party he "leads"

And not a single word about it on the front page of the Guardian talk about a paper that turns a blind eye.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 10:16]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 23:44 - Aug 17 with 2363 viewspikeypaul

So if Theresa had done the same you would have the same opinion?

Of course you would not you fecking hypocrite.

You would be calling for her resignation and no one would disagree.

You turning a blind eye to his terrorist links tells us all we need to know about you.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 23:53 - Aug 17 with 2344 viewsDarran

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 23:35 - Aug 17 by Jack_Meoff

The brains trust is truly out in force on this thread.

Arabs embrace democracy? You may or may have not have been in a coma since 2001 (and that's just recent history) but what happens in Arab countries is the West decides who rules each country, and installs dictators who are sympathetic toward Western corporate interests and gets rid of those who aren't. Whilst generally bombing f*ck into them thus providing some lovely lucrative rebuilding contracts.

Anyone with an interest in Geopolitics should read this book.

'Game of Nations' by Miles Copeland. Ex CIA agent recounting exactly how the 'game' works, and how the agents and diplomats operate, concentrating on the rise to power (coup) of Nasser in Egypt during the 1950s. It's eye openingly revelatory. It also shows how they engendered a 'warm up' coup in Syria beforehand and how they reached that conclusion as a process of elimination. This can be extrapolated when some worthless shill for finance stands up in Parliament and bleats on ( read 'lies') about humanitarian concerns. Laughable. It's strictly business, it's that simple. They don't care one simple f*ck.

pdf here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2tdbhobga2tjd6i/Game%20of%20Nations.pdf?dl=0

The ex CIA agent in question was also the father of Stewart Copeland, the drummer fromThe Police, whose singer, as everyone knows, was Sting. His other sons had interests and influence in the music industry, but that would be for another thread...
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 23:48]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 23:54 - Aug 17 with 2351 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 23:44 - Aug 17 by pikeypaul

You turning a blind eye to his terrorist links tells us all we need to know about you.

Pinochet pikey. You going to offer an opinion? You must have one.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 00:02 - Aug 18 with 2342 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 23:53 - Aug 17 by Darran

Not sure what you're intimating here Daz

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 00:06 - Aug 18 with 2326 viewsDarran

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 00:02 - Aug 18 by Jack_Meoff

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 00:09 - Aug 18 with 2329 viewsmonmouth

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 00:02 - Aug 18 by Jack_Meoff

He’s giving you the red light?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 00:11 - Aug 18 with 2320 viewsDarran

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 00:09 - Aug 18 by monmouth

He’s giving you the red light?

He’s a bit slow tonight it must be all those aliens down the UFO meeting.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 00:11 - Aug 18 with 2325 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 00:06 - Aug 18 by Darran

F*cking hell.

Done like a kipper

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 09:30 - Aug 18 with 2264 viewsCatullus

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:47 - Aug 17 by controversial_jack

Neither of those accused were proven to have any links to the Munich attack.They were assassinated, allegedly by Mossad along with others who were suspected of also having links, but not proven

That's why I said "accused" but you can't surely try to say Corbyn hasn't lied? He said he "had no memory of being involved" yet the picture proves he was there.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:17 - Aug 18 with 2245 viewsJack_Meoff

It's fantastic the media signposts us to the really, really important issues of the day; they're clearly totally impartial and there's absolutely no agenda behind the stories they're reporting on.

If the Labour Party picked someone from here to lead them, all this nonsense would disappear as fast as it started. http://www.lfi.org.uk/in-parliament/

This should give an idea of the bigger picture here, it really isn't rocket science.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:42 - Aug 18 with 2234 viewsLoyal

I will volunteer to lay his wreath as long as its on Friday.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 12:58 - Aug 18 with 2214 viewsHighjack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 23:54 - Aug 17 by Jack_Meoff

Pinochet pikey. You going to offer an opinion? You must have one.

It was ok but a bit unrealistic. Wooden dolls don’t come to life if you just wish it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:01 - Aug 18 with 2185 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 12:58 - Aug 18 by Highjack

It was ok but a bit unrealistic. Wooden dolls don’t come to life if you just wish it.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 22:10 - Aug 18 with 2136 viewsCatullus

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:01 - Aug 18 by Jack_Meoff

Watching us last season proved that!!!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:48 - Aug 19 with 2084 viewssherpajacob

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 09:30 - Aug 18 by Catullus

That's why I said "accused" but you can't surely try to say Corbyn hasn't lied? He said he "had no memory of being involved" yet the picture proves he was there.

My wife regularly lays flowers at the grave of her dear departed mum in our local cemetery.

10 yards away is the grave of William Jones, we don't know who he was, how he died, we don't know his family or anything about him.

I keep asking my wife why she honours and remembers this William Jones bloke by placing flowers on her mum's grave?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:55 - Aug 19 with 2074 viewsLohengrin

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:48 - Aug 19 by sherpajacob

My wife regularly lays flowers at the grave of her dear departed mum in our local cemetery.

10 yards away is the grave of William Jones, we don't know who he was, how he died, we don't know his family or anything about him.

I keep asking my wife why she honours and remembers this William Jones bloke by placing flowers on her mum's grave?

[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 11:57]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 12:20 - Aug 19 with 2046 viewssherpajacob

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:55 - Aug 19 by Lohengrin

[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 11:57]

" I admit that two times two makes four is an excellent thing, but if we are going to praise everything, two times two makes five is also a very charming little thing…

Consciousness, for instance, is infinitely superior to two times two makes four. Once you have two times two makes four, there is nothing left to do or to understand"

Extract from kicking every ball by Roberto Martinez,

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 19:30 - Aug 19 with 1987 views100onZero

You facking simpleton May met with some of the most atrocious mass killers on the planet this year. It was okay though because they bought bombs off us to kill more innocent people. In case you don't know who i'm talking about (because your facking right wing rags haven't told you about the horrible shit tories do) It was the king and ruler of Saudi Arabia.
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 20:28 - Aug 19 with 1970 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 19:30 - Aug 19 by 100onZero

You facking simpleton May met with some of the most atrocious mass killers on the planet this year. It was okay though because they bought bombs off us to kill more innocent people. In case you don't know who i'm talking about (because your facking right wing rags haven't told you about the horrible shit tories do) It was the king and ruler of Saudi Arabia.

Correct.

Ours too. It's absolutely beyond hideous.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 00:16 - Aug 20 with 1936 viewspikeypaul

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1554002/Blair-fends-off-row-to-press-for

You lefties have a very short memory.

So how has Blair come about his £100 million personal fortune?

Hypocrites the lot of you.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 07:41 - Aug 20 with 1896 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 00:16 - Aug 20 by pikeypaul

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1554002/Blair-fends-off-row-to-press-for

Blaire is a very popular favourite terroist for a lot of peole

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 09:05 - Aug 20 with 1875 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 07:41 - Aug 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

Welc0e baCk, Perchie.
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:40 - Aug 20 with 1842 viewswaynekerr55

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 07:41 - Aug 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 16:36 - Aug 20 with 1807 viewsEbo

Well well well..

"Of course I will supply you with the bombs to drop on Yemen, I can also provide the delivery system and aircraft too. My husband is good with that sort of thing as he is in that business you know"

POT..KETTLE....BLACK

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:23 - Aug 20 with 1792 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 00:16 - Aug 20 by pikeypaul

Blair was also a disingenuous, war mongering arms dealer. It's almost like it's a prerequisite for the top job, isn't it?
[Post edited 20 Aug 2018 17:37]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024