Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists 10:12 - Aug 14 with 16389 viewspikeypaul

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/14/uk/netanyahu-corbyn-uk-black-september-antise

The silence is deafing from the usual suspects on this board.

So Corbyn says he did not lay a wreath then back tracks when this photo turns up and proves he's a terrorist sympathsiser and total liar.

Still you will have the unwashed vote for the disgusting party he "leads"

And not a single word about it on the front page of the Guardian talk about a paper that turns a blind eye.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 10:16]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 18:53 - Aug 20 with 2263 viewssherpajacob

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 00:16 - Aug 20 by pikeypaul

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1554002/Blair-fends-off-row-to-press-for

You lefties have a very short memory.

So how has Blair come about his £100 million personal fortune?

Hypocrites the lot of you.

Blair, Left?

You weren't really paying attention at the time,,were you?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 20:00 - Aug 20 with 2223 viewspikeypaul

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 18:53 - Aug 20 by sherpajacob

Blair, Left?

You weren't really paying attention at the time,,were you?

I know he is anything but left, but he fooled the stupid labour lefties to vote him in 3 times did he not?
He mugged you all off and it’s only now you are seeing it and his true colours.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 21:28 - Aug 20 with 2201 viewsCatullus

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 20:00 - Aug 20 by pikeypaul

I know he is anything but left, but he fooled the stupid labour lefties to vote him in 3 times did he not?
He mugged you all off and it’s only now you are seeing it and his true colours.

Or there's my version, that politicians are the only ones all in it together, making sure they get pay rises or increased expenses ( I see they are actually asking for expenses increases because of brexit ) while screwing the workers into the floor.
Are any of them really left or right or are they all having a laugh behind our backs. Look at it this way, who decided Blair wouldn't be investigated, who protected Greville Janner long enough for him to escape prosecution, who covered Cyril Smiths tracks? I'm sure there are many other instances......MP's expenses, how did they choose the scapegoats and why did so many get away with so much?Why does anyone with a reputation for honesty not get far in politics?
And yes, why does our government continue to trade with the Saudi monsters (that's Labour and Tory) despite their human rights record?
Because money talks and our self serving politicians like money. Tony Blair, possible war criminal, they had an official inquiry and got some stooge called Chilcott to make sure Blair avoided any possibility of criminal charges. Blair is the epitomy of a modern politician.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 23:40 - Aug 20 with 2170 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Facking antisemite

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 00:04 - Aug 21 with 2164 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:02 - Aug 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Hello everyone 👋🏿

Interesting read there
These terrorists were buried in a different country never mind that cemetery,but anyway

We all have our favourite terroists

Mine is Tony bomber Blaire

Who’s yours ?

Golda Meir, Menachim Begin, Ben Gurion and Bibi Netanyahu.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:02 - Aug 21 with 2122 viewsCatullus

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 23:40 - Aug 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

Facking antisemite

Someone on here once accused me of being racist and having non white and non British friends didn't matter.......it seemed what I said I wasn't is exactly what I was. It doesn't matter what the truth really is, the truth becomes what people can be persuaded to believe. Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.
I know Corbyn doesn't like Israel but does that make him anti Semitic? The more it's discussed the less certain I am. There's another story in todays Telegraph......
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/08/20/hamas-salutes-jeremy-corbyn-fres

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:23 - Aug 21 with 2118 viewspikeypaul

The latest reports of his meetings with HAMAS will be quickly forgotten by the terrorist loving scum and we will be told it never happened by the lefties.
They think if they just deny everything it means it never happened despite overwhelming evidence like the above link it did.
It's sad that we have "people" like meoff and tommy very happy to turn a blind eye to Corbyns ever increasing terrorist links.
But hey we expect it from their type by now don't we.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:08 - Aug 21 with 2104 viewssherpajacob

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 00:04 - Aug 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Golda Meir, Menachim Begin, Ben Gurion and Bibi Netanyahu.

I always admired that Nelson Mandela.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:45 - Aug 21 with 2084 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:23 - Aug 21 by pikeypaul

The latest reports of his meetings with HAMAS will be quickly forgotten by the terrorist loving scum and we will be told it never happened by the lefties.
They think if they just deny everything it means it never happened despite overwhelming evidence like the above link it did.
It's sad that we have "people" like meoff and tommy very happy to turn a blind eye to Corbyns ever increasing terrorist links.

Who’s your favourite terrorist pixeypaul ?

Surely you must have one ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 20:28 - Aug 22 with 2006 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:45 - Aug 21 by oh_tommy_tommy

Who’s your favourite terrorist pixeypaul ?

Surely you must have one ?

My personal favourites are those that infest the corridors of Whitehall.

What a pack of utter bastards they are.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk-saudi-arabia-war-crimes-yemen-trade-un-inq

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 21:01 - Aug 22 with 1986 viewsCatullus

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 20:28 - Aug 22 by Jack_Meoff

My personal favourites are those that infest the corridors of Whitehall.

What a pack of utter bastards they are.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk-saudi-arabia-war-crimes-yemen-trade-un-inq

Hmmm, I'd go with Westminster rather than Whitehall.....they're all politicians.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:47 - Aug 23 with 1921 viewsEbo

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:02 - Aug 21 by Catullus

Someone on here once accused me of being racist and having non white and non British friends didn't matter.......it seemed what I said I wasn't is exactly what I was. It doesn't matter what the truth really is, the truth becomes what people can be persuaded to believe. Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.
I know Corbyn doesn't like Israel but does that make him anti Semitic? The more it's discussed the less certain I am. There's another story in todays Telegraph......
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/08/20/hamas-salutes-jeremy-corbyn-fres

Arabs are Semites and so are Palestinians.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 12:30 - Aug 23 with 1915 viewsCatullus

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:47 - Aug 23 by Ebo

Arabs are Semites and so are Palestinians.

So are Akkadians, Canaanites and Phoenicians, or anybody descended from Shem but that's just sematics. In a modern sense, and you know this, people think of being Semitic as being Jewish whether it's right or wrong.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 20:09 - Aug 24 with 1853 viewsPentyrchJack

He's a communist terrorist sympathiser along with his henchman John and it's an absolute disgrace that people like Gerry Adams is lauded as some sort of saint.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 20:10 - Aug 24 with 1852 viewsPentyrchJack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 20:09 - Aug 24 by PentyrchJack

He's a communist terrorist sympathiser along with his henchman John and it's an absolute disgrace that people like Gerry Adams is lauded as some sort of saint.

...forgot to add that he's probably a cyclist too!

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 14:37 - Aug 26 with 1778 views100onZero

Proof?

And who the hell lauds Adams as a saint?
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 13:59 - Aug 29 with 1694 viewsEbo

Anyone smell gammon?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 15:55 - Aug 29 with 1659 viewswaynekerr55

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 13:59 - Aug 29 by Ebo

Anyone smell gammon?

No pun intended

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 16:42 - Aug 29 with 1648 viewsLeonWasGod

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 23:40 - Aug 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

Facking antisemite

Wasn't he the Arsenal manager?
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:04 - Aug 29 with 1640 viewsHighjack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 16:42 - Aug 29 by LeonWasGod

Wasn't he the Arsenal manager?

No he’s the leader of the Labour Party.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:47 - Aug 29 with 1621 viewsScottishEddie

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:23 - Aug 21 by pikeypaul

Are you the guy with the Thai bride?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:38 - Aug 30 with 1557 viewspikeypaul

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:47 - Aug 29 by ScottishEddie

Are you the guy with the Thai bride?

No but the cleaner is a phillipino.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2018 10:40]

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:39 - Aug 30 with 1516 viewsCatullus

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 13:59 - Aug 29 by Ebo

Anyone smell gammon?

Now that ios typical Momentum stuff, take something you don't like and instead of making a reasoned argument against what's said, throw insults instead, try to make out the poster is thick or otherwise discredit them. At least other posters on here make the argument first......then throw insults

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:24 - Aug 31 with 1470 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:39 - Aug 30 by Catullus

Now that ios typical Momentum stuff, take something you don't like and instead of making a reasoned argument against what's said, throw insults instead, try to make out the poster is thick or otherwise discredit them. At least other posters on here make the argument first......then throw insults

I think it is insulting in the extreme to accuse someone of laying wreathes for terrorists in a cemetery where there are no terrorists buried. Or comparing someone to Enoch Powell who has stood with Jews against the National Front in London and many other vulnerable groups like them.
Aren't any of you ashamed , you who constantly smear this honourable man with half truths? If not you need to take a long hard look at yourselves.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 12:25 - Aug 31 with 1458 viewsHighjack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:24 - Aug 31 by Brynmill_Jack

I think it is insulting in the extreme to accuse someone of laying wreathes for terrorists in a cemetery where there are no terrorists buried. Or comparing someone to Enoch Powell who has stood with Jews against the National Front in London and many other vulnerable groups like them.
Aren't any of you ashamed , you who constantly smear this honourable man with half truths? If not you need to take a long hard look at yourselves.

In what way is he honourable? Look at the way he’s acted with Brexit. 40 odd years of campaigning against the EU and voting against every European treaty speaking out about it as often as he can. Then he gets parachuted into the leadership and suddenly he’s a seven out of ten remainer.

He has allied himself with groups and individuals who want to see this country destroyed. In what way is that honourable? He says he only did it to bring a dialogue of peace but how could he provide that dialogue when he only spoke to one side.

The guy is a snake like the rest of them. I have more honour in one of my wet vindaloo farts than he has in his whole being.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024