Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists 10:12 - Aug 14 with 16452 viewspikeypaul

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/14/uk/netanyahu-corbyn-uk-black-september-antise

The silence is deafing from the usual suspects on this board.

So Corbyn says he did not lay a wreath then back tracks when this photo turns up and proves he's a terrorist sympathsiser and total liar.

Still you will have the unwashed vote for the disgusting party he "leads"

And not a single word about it on the front page of the Guardian talk about a paper that turns a blind eye.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 10:16]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:33 - Aug 15 with 1910 viewsomarjack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:32 - Aug 15 by sherpajacob

what's this. breaking news

Pictures emerging of Theresa May's parliamentary ally, the person keeping her in power, signing a book of condolence to a former IRA commander.

http://www.impartialreporter.com/news/15176744.Arlene_Foster_will_attend_the_fun

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:38 - Aug 15 with 1898 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Whataboutery

Old child killer Benny from Israel

His favourite terrorists are marvellous, he attended the 50th anniversary memorial event for the King David Hotel bombing that killed 91, including 28 UK citizens and 17 Jews.

What a man

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:42 - Aug 15 with 1895 viewsomarjack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:38 - Aug 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Whataboutery

Old child killer Benny from Israel

His favourite terrorists are marvellous, he attended the 50th anniversary memorial event for the King David Hotel bombing that killed 91, including 28 UK citizens and 17 Jews.

What a man

We got a winner.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 14:31 - Aug 15 with 1826 viewsGroo

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:16 - Aug 15 by controversial_jack

None are buried at the cemetery JC visited. Another right wing slur and lie busted.

This taken from the right wing rag called the Guardian.

"The row about Corbyn’s visit surfaced when the Daily Mail published a picture on Saturday of Corbyn holding a wreath near the grave of Salah Khalaf, who was assassinated in Tunis in 1991. Khalaf, also known as Abu Iyad, was the PLO’s second in command, and has been described as the mastermind of Black September, which was behind the Munich Olympics terror attack in 1972."

So maybe you should get your facts right before stating the right facts.

Groo does what Groo does best

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 14:46 - Aug 15 with 1814 viewsEbo

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 14:31 - Aug 15 by Groo

This taken from the right wing rag called the Guardian.

"The row about Corbyn’s visit surfaced when the Daily Mail published a picture on Saturday of Corbyn holding a wreath near the grave of Salah Khalaf, who was assassinated in Tunis in 1991. Khalaf, also known as Abu Iyad, was the PLO’s second in command, and has been described as the mastermind of Black September, which was behind the Munich Olympics terror attack in 1972."

So maybe you should get your facts right before stating the right facts.

They were buried in Libya not Tunisia. Surely you right wing gammons are not that geographically illiterate?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 14:53 - Aug 15 with 1804 viewsDarran

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 14:46 - Aug 15 by Ebo

They were buried in Libya not Tunisia. Surely you right wing gammons are not that geographically illiterate?

Where does Owen Jones state in The Guardian where Khalafs grave is John?

The fuçking gammon.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 16:09 - Aug 15 with 1773 viewsGroo

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 14:46 - Aug 15 by Ebo

You are able to read arn't you? or are you limited to writing?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 16:28 - Aug 15 with 1761 viewsMo_Wives

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 14:53 - Aug 15 by Darran

Where does Owen Jones state in The Guardian where Khalafs grave is John?

The fuçking gammon.

"The fuçking gammon."

I love the 'gammon' insult. Isn't it the most middleclass sounding insult you've ever heard. I just see Owen Jones saying it every time I hear it...
"Oh yeah?...well mummy said you're gammon"

What happened to the left? Member when they were the creative ones? Yeah, I member

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 16:42 - Aug 15 with 1750 viewsFieryJack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 16:09 - Aug 15 by Groo

You are able to read arn't you? or are you limited to writing?

Clowns like Pikey so easily led by their bovine nostrils by the likes of these stories in the Mail.

Fab paper, The Mail: warmly appreciative of Hitler & the Nazi Party until they saw it was best to change their tune.

Truth is the right wing press don't care flying fack abt who gets killed by whom in the Middle East; what really terrifies them is the prospect of Corbyn becoming PM, and they will do their utmost to ensure that that does not come to pass by dragging up every scrap of potentially damaging info on JC between now and the next election.

Sadly, they'll very likely succeed.

Dirty basta*d, barrel-scraping gets, as they are.
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 16:46 - Aug 15 with 1746 viewsMo_Wives

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 16:42 - Aug 15 by FieryJack

Clowns like Pikey so easily led by their bovine nostrils by the likes of these stories in the Mail.

Fab paper, The Mail: warmly appreciative of Hitler & the Nazi Party until they saw it was best to change their tune.

Truth is the right wing press don't care flying fack abt who gets killed by whom in the Middle East; what really terrifies them is the prospect of Corbyn becoming PM, and they will do their utmost to ensure that that does not come to pass by dragging up every scrap of potentially damaging info on JC between now and the next election.

"bovine nostrils"

Now that's creative. FieryJack, me old mate, Mo Wives applauds you for upholding the lefts dignity

Well done, Sir.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 16:54 - Aug 15 with 1739 viewsFieryJack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 16:46 - Aug 15 by Mo_Wives

"bovine nostrils"

Now that's creative. FieryJack, me old mate, Mo Wives applauds you for upholding the lefts dignity

Well done, Sir.

Someone's got to try and do it, Mo. 👍

Us Lefties are badly outnumbered on this site, and too often get a good shoeing for our efforts. ☹️
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:11 - Aug 15 with 1708 viewsMo_Wives

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 16:54 - Aug 15 by FieryJack

Someone's got to try and do it, Mo. 👍

Us Lefties are badly outnumbered on this site, and too often get a good shoeing for our efforts. ☹️

May I suggest that's because 'the left' is now so far left that lefties of yesterday are now centrists, centrists are now right, right is now far right and far right is now Nazi. So it's only natural that you're now outnumbered.

But as long as we can have a bloody good punch up and then laugh about it after, who cares? Ok...I called you snowflake you called me gammon, now let's have a pint.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 17:40]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:40 - Aug 15 with 1691 viewsFieryJack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:11 - Aug 15 by Mo_Wives

May I suggest that's because 'the left' is now so far left that lefties of yesterday are now centrists, centrists are now right, right is now far right and far right is now Nazi. So it's only natural that you're now outnumbered.

But as long as we can have a bloody good punch up and then laugh about it after, who cares? Ok...I called you snowflake you called me gammon, now let's have a pint.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 17:40]

That's fine by me, Mo 👍
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 21:25 - Aug 15 with 1633 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 16:42 - Aug 15 by FieryJack

Is absolutely the correct answer. You don't exactly need to be Poirot to see the bigger picture either, but then these sh*trags do know their target audience.

It's funny you mention the Middle East. Remember the furore when there was that (as yet still unproven) chemical weapons attack in Syria in April (or thereabouts) and the UK, US and France couldn't wait to send in the bombs (in contravention of international law)? Theresa May standing up in Parliament and lying her f*cking face off about 'humanitarian concerns', 'stains upon humanity' and the like. Absolutely laughable.

Where's the outcry about this then? Anyone? 29 Yemeni kids dead in a Saudi airstrike on a bus. Where's the retribution?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-45128367

There's none - because the f*cking US, UK and France sold them the weapons that enabled this. The BBC omitted that in the report too. Must have slipped their minds.

Anyone sick of the rank hypocrisy perpetuated by these criminals?

Corbyn is by no means perfect but he'd be bad for the arms trade's profiteering; and bad also for profits for those who have benefited from this country being sold lock, stock and barrel over the last 40 years. Watching them squirm is pretty funny.

And f*cking Netanyahu tweeting about morality? Without any apparent sense of irony? F*ck my eyes pinkwardly.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 21:27]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 09:59 - Aug 16 with 1534 viewsJack_Meoff

The absolute final straw folks. He has to go.

https://thedailyswansea.co.uk/2018/08/15/swansea-jeremy-corbyn-wrote-pro-cardiff

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:09 - Aug 16 with 1524 viewspikeypaul

The lefties can not accept it even when the evidence is put right in their face like it has.

but no "it's a conspricy" against steptoe they scream.And then try to trivialise it by putting up joke threads like the w@nker above has to try divert from the actions of steptoe and the real issue.

Corbyns been caught hook,line and sinker and they still can not accept it,they really are pathetic losers.

It's fecking laughable and I fecking love it.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 10:12]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:17 - Aug 16 with 1519 viewsomarjack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:09 - Aug 16 by pikeypaul

The lefties can not accept it even when the evidence is put right in their face like it has.

but no "it's a conspricy" against steptoe they scream.And then try to trivialise it by putting up joke threads like the w@nker above has to try divert from the actions of steptoe and the real issue.

Corbyns been caught hook,line and sinker and they still can not accept it,they really are pathetic losers.

Pikey, ffs..listen to reason..

The terrorists are buried in Libya, not Tunisia.

Seriously man, If you're on the right side, then you shouldn't make up lies, or accept them as truths.

Corbyn is a flawed man by the way, he's done and said questionable things, But this isn't one of them.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:30 - Aug 16 with 1508 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:17 - Aug 16 by omarjack

Seriously man, If you're on the right side, then you shouldn't make up lies, or accept them as truths.

Corbyn is a flawed man by the way, he's done and said questionable things, But this isn't one of them.

What questionable things? There have been attempted slurs and character assassination tried against him, but not one has been proven to be true.The right wing media and politicians cannot lay a glove on him.
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:41 - Aug 16 with 1498 viewsomarjack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:30 - Aug 16 by controversial_jack

What questionable things? There have been attempted slurs and character assassination tried against him, but not one has been proven to be true.The right wing media and politicians cannot lay a glove on him.

The only thing I can think of, is a video of him saying "his Hezbollah friends".

Alright now..Hezbollah should not be considered friends. And I'm saying this as a man of middle eastern origins who lived in Lebanon for 2 years.

Other than that. I can't think of any other controversy surrounding him. He's obviously one of the most reasonable, most logical politicians of our times.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:25 - Aug 16 with 1475 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:09 - Aug 16 by pikeypaul

Oh aye.

You're being played like a cheap violin by the media here pikey. And you're too utterly painfully stupid to see it.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:36 - Aug 16 with 1461 viewssherpajacob

Tories going into full "The Day Today" mode

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45201306

Turns out, one of their peers Lord Sheikh, who is a member of the all-party parliamentary group against anti-Semitism, was at the same peace conference as Jezza in Tunis. So of course they are giving both barrels to the peer for attending a peace conference

The Tory MPs said: "We cannot, as a party, rightly and robustly criticise the Leader of the Opposition for his attendance at this conference while allowing the attendance of a Conservative peer at the same event to pass without comment or complaint.

"To do so would be to indulge in hypocrisy and double standards.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:43 - Aug 16 with 1450 viewsAce_Jack

This is not the story it deserves to be but Corbyn and his team have bungled the media response again. 3 years in and he hasn't grasped that the right wing press are going to throw everything at him and he needs to be good at batting sh*t away.

Smear or not, the Labour press team have handled this terribly.
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:47 - Aug 16 with 1446 viewsomarjack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 11:36 - Aug 16 by sherpajacob

Tories going into full "The Day Today" mode

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45201306

Turns out, one of their peers Lord Sheikh, who is a member of the all-party parliamentary group against anti-Semitism, was at the same peace conference as Jezza in Tunis. So of course they are giving both barrels to the peer for attending a peace conference

The Tory MPs said: "We cannot, as a party, rightly and robustly criticise the Leader of the Opposition for his attendance at this conference while allowing the attendance of a Conservative peer at the same event to pass without comment or complaint.

"To do so would be to indulge in hypocrisy and double standards.

The Tories don't rate people by their political allegiance, but rather by their race. Therefore they're more than happy to feed Sheikh to the sharks. Most of them would like to see all these BAME members out anyway. They only want an excuse so they won't be called "racist"

Sajid Javid..be careful..you're next.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 13:28 - Aug 16 with 1413 viewsGroo

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:17 - Aug 16 by omarjack

The ones who committed the act are buried in Libya.

The PLO leader who is thought to be the mastermind of the attack was assassinated in Tunisia and is buried there, that is what is said, not the ones who did it.

Corbyn's response is "I don't think I did it" or "Israel is worse", which are pathetic excuses. I was always told two wrongs don't make a right, so he maybe right that Israel are worse but he still should not have attended a ceremony honouring the guy who organised the Munich attack.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:15 - Aug 16 with 1368 viewsEbo

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 16:28 - Aug 15 by Mo_Wives

"The fuçking gammon."

I love the 'gammon' insult. Isn't it the most middleclass sounding insult you've ever heard. I just see Owen Jones saying it every time I hear it...
"Oh yeah?...well mummy said you're gammon"

What happened to the left? Member when they were the creative ones? Yeah, I member

A bit like snowflake innit

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024