Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists 10:12 - Aug 14 with 16429 viewspikeypaul

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/14/uk/netanyahu-corbyn-uk-black-september-antise

The silence is deafing from the usual suspects on this board.

So Corbyn says he did not lay a wreath then back tracks when this photo turns up and proves he's a terrorist sympathsiser and total liar.

Still you will have the unwashed vote for the disgusting party he "leads"

And not a single word about it on the front page of the Guardian talk about a paper that turns a blind eye.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 10:16]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:17 - Aug 16 with 1761 viewsEbo

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 14:53 - Aug 15 by Darran

Where does Owen Jones state in The Guardian where Khalafs grave is John?

The fuçking gammon.

Jones is utterly wrong.

Go look it up, the Munich terrorists were buried in Libya.

Corbyn must have f ucking long arms then,.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:21 - Aug 16 with 1759 viewsEbo

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 10:09 - Aug 16 by pikeypaul

The lefties can not accept it even when the evidence is put right in their face like it has.

but no "it's a conspricy" against steptoe they scream.And then try to trivialise it by putting up joke threads like the w@nker above has to try divert from the actions of steptoe and the real issue.

Corbyns been caught hook,line and sinker and they still can not accept it,they really are pathetic losers.

It's fecking laughable and I fecking love it.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 10:12]

Well then Pikey, explain why your hero Maggie was sucking this guys c~ck for years

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:25 - Aug 16 with 1763 viewspikeypaul

And today it turns out Corbyn meet up with mahe al-taher the leader of the group that killed a British rabbi a month later.

But hey none of this ever happened and is all made up by the press despite plenty of photographic evidence it did.

The lefties will still try to pretend the terrorist loving scum was never there it tells us everything we need to know about them and there willingness to turn a blind eye to him meeting up with terrorist leaders.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 17:26]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 18:07 - Aug 16 with 1730 viewsGroo

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:17 - Aug 16 by Ebo

Jones is utterly wrong.

Go look it up, the Munich terrorists were buried in Libya.

Corbyn must have f ucking long arms then,.

Are you dense or just cannot read.

we all know the terrorists who committed the atrocity are buried elsewhere.

The PLO leader who masterminded the atrocity is buried there, feet away from Corbyn's photo.

He doesn't need long arms.

Groo does what Groo does best

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 18:39 - Aug 16 with 1707 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

What’s wrong with with the PLO ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 18:41 - Aug 16 with 1703 viewsHighjack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 18:39 - Aug 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

What’s wrong with with the PLO ?

Nothing but lots of people think Jeff lynnes best work was with the traveling wiburys.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 18:44 - Aug 16 with 1702 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 18:07 - Aug 16 by Groo

Are you dense or just cannot read.

we all know the terrorists who committed the atrocity are buried elsewhere.

The PLO leader who masterminded the atrocity is buried there, feet away from Corbyn's photo.

He doesn't need long arms.

No all 8 terrorists are buried in Libya.the so called mastermind you are referring to had no links to the incident
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 18:50 - Aug 16 with 1700 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 18:41 - Aug 16 by Highjack

Nothing but lots of people think Jeff lynnes best work was with the traveling wiburys.

War of the worlds, duh.
Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 18:52 - Aug 16 with 1696 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 18:50 - Aug 16 by bluey_the_blue

War of the worlds, duh.

That’s the first time we’ve ever agreed

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 19:03 - Aug 16 with 1686 viewsbluey_the_blue

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 18:52 - Aug 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

No it isn't...
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 19:12 - Aug 16 with 1679 viewsbuilthjack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:21 - Aug 16 by Ebo

Well then Pikey, explain why your hero Maggie was sucking this guys c~ck for years

Well well well

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 20:24 - Aug 16 with 1647 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Leslie Phillips eh, he had a few on the go!

[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 20:27]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 21:34 - Aug 16 with 1626 viewsJack_Meoff

Two of the worst human beings of the 20th century.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 22:58 - Aug 16 with 1599 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:25 - Aug 16 by pikeypaul

And today it turns out Corbyn meet up with mahe al-taher the leader of the group that killed a British rabbi a month later.

But hey none of this ever happened and is all made up by the press despite plenty of photographic evidence it did.

The lefties will still try to pretend the terrorist loving scum was never there it tells us everything we need to know about them and there willingness to turn a blind eye to him meeting up with terrorist leaders.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 17:26]

Any comment on the post above this one (your one)? Do you have any idea who this is and what he did? You probably don't do you.

Still, keep bleating on about a wreath because you have zero thoughts in your head apart from the ones that the media signpost you to.

I've lost count the amount of times you've been called variants of 'stupid' on this board. Does it ever occur to you that these people may be right and you are actually a really, really stupid, self unaware ignorant cretin?
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 0:33]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 23:45 - Aug 16 with 1577 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 00:41 - Aug 17 by pikeypaul

PMSL

Still in denial that comrade Corbyn was there laying wreaths on terrorist graves and meeting terrorist leaders just like he was until the pics turned up and proved him a liar.

It tells us all we need to know about you and your kind when you are happy to turn a blind eye to his terrorist links.

All you lot do is resort to name calling when I continually prove you wrong and it's water off a ducks back since I am always the one with the last laugh.

225 AFLI

And your opinion on Pinochet is what?

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 00:00 - Aug 17 with 1566 viewsJack_Meoff

PMSL

Still in denial that comrade Corbyn was there laying wreaths on terrorist graves and meeting terrorist leaders just like he was until the pics turned up and proved him a liar.

It tells us all we need to know about you and your kind when you are happy to turn a blind eye to his terrorist links.

All you lot do is resort to name calling when I continually prove you wrong and it's water off a ducks back since I am always the one with the last laugh.

225 AFLI

F*cking hell. I would recommend you some books plkey but there's none you can take your crayons to.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 00:41 - Aug 17 with 1583 viewspikeypaul

PMSL

225 AFLI

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 12:19 - Aug 17 with 1503 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

PMSL

225 AFLI

Pixeypaul

Here’s what happened, please read .

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-politics-45196409?__twitter_impression=true

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 13:11 - Aug 17 with 1490 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see the DUP and sinn fienne who have both renounced terrorism and violence in favour of democracy and peace. If only the Arabs would embrace democracy and negotiate with Israel. We may even have a lasting get peace and no more terrorism in the UK.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 13:25 - Aug 17 with 1476 viewsEbo

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 18:52 - Aug 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

The chances of that are a million to one...........they said

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 15:21 - Aug 17 with 1448 viewsCatullus

Al Tahar......isn't he in the Popular Front.....does he own a council house in Tooting?

Right now, the picture shows Corbyn holding a wreath in front of the grave of one of the men accused of masterminding/planning the Olympic attack.
The big issue for me is that Corbyn lied about it, he claimed to be elsewhere in the graveyardand why lie, unless you've something to hide. Did he actually lay the wreath, I don't know but he had his hands on it.
To me the whole think reflects badly on him, first he denied it, he claimed he had no memory of being involved then the pictures showed up and he claimed to be 10-15 yards away .......it's all typical political BS.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:47 - Aug 17 with 1424 viewscontroversial_jack

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 15:21 - Aug 17 by Catullus

Al Tahar......isn't he in the Popular Front.....does he own a council house in Tooting?

Right now, the picture shows Corbyn holding a wreath in front of the grave of one of the men accused of masterminding/planning the Olympic attack.
The big issue for me is that Corbyn lied about it, he claimed to be elsewhere in the graveyardand why lie, unless you've something to hide. Did he actually lay the wreath, I don't know but he had his hands on it.
To me the whole think reflects badly on him, first he denied it, he claimed he had no memory of being involved then the pictures showed up and he claimed to be 10-15 yards away .......it's all typical political BS.

Neither of those accused were proven to have any links to the Munich attack.They were assassinated, allegedly by Mossad along with others who were suspected of also having links, but not proven
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:57 - Aug 17 with 1415 viewspikeypaul

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 15:21 - Aug 17 by Catullus

Corbyn has been lying all the way through this episode.

His first reply was that he never laid a wreath the next day the picture of him doing it turned up.

He then changes his story to something totally different trying to create a smoke screen.

Says it all.But hey the lefties are happy to pretend nothing ever happened and comrade Corbyn knew nothing about what was going on around him and clueless of events taking place.

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 17:57 - Aug 17 with 1415 viewsWarwickHunt

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 13:11 - Aug 17 by felixstowe_jack

Good to see the DUP and sinn fienne who have both renounced terrorism and violence in favour of democracy and peace. If only the Arabs would embrace democracy and negotiate with Israel. We may even have a lasting get peace and no more terrorism in the UK.

Negotiate with Isreal?😂😂😂😂😂
Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 23:35 - Aug 17 with 1353 viewsJack_Meoff

Corbyn laying wreaths for terrorists on 13:11 - Aug 17 by felixstowe_jack

The brains trust is truly out in force on this thread.

Arabs embrace democracy? You may or may have not have been in a coma since 2001 (and that's just recent history) but what happens in Arab countries is the West decides who rules each country, and installs dictators who are sympathetic toward Western corporate interests and gets rid of those who aren't. Whilst generally bombing f*ck into them thus providing some lovely lucrative rebuilding contracts.

Anyone with an interest in Geopolitics should read this book.

'Game of Nations' by Miles Copeland. Ex CIA agent recounting exactly how the 'game' works, and how the agents and diplomats operate, concentrating on the rise to power (coup) of Nasser in Egypt during the 1950s. It's eye openingly revelatory. It also shows how they engendered a 'warm up' coup in Syria beforehand and how they reached that conclusion as a process of elimination. This can be extrapolated when some worthless shill for finance stands up in Parliament and bleats on ( read 'lies') about humanitarian concerns. Laughable. It's strictly business, it's that simple. They don't care one simple f*ck.

pdf here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2tdbhobga2tjd6i/Game%20of%20Nations.pdf?dl=0

The ex CIA agent in question was also the father of Stewart Copeland, the drummer fromThe Police, whose singer, as everyone knows, was Sting. His other sons had interests and influence in the music industry, but that would be for another thread...
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 23:48]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024