Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still no apology from Boris 10:18 - Aug 14 with 3342 viewsbuilthjack

Racist scum

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Still no apology from Boris on 10:22 - Aug 14 with 2207 viewsomarjack

I don't think I'm in the minority here when I say..that really nobody..I mean nobody gives a flying f*ck what Boris thinks or says. Probably not even his own party cares a single sh!t about anything that relates to him. I couldn't think of a less significant "politician"
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 10:23]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Still no apology from Boris on 10:50 - Aug 14 with 2167 viewsepaul

Still no apology from Boris on 10:22 - Aug 14 by omarjack

I don't think I'm in the minority here when I say..that really nobody..I mean nobody gives a flying f*ck what Boris thinks or says. Probably not even his own party cares a single sh!t about anything that relates to him. I couldn't think of a less significant "politician"
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 10:23]

Don't under estimate the amount of rabid right wing facist scum that want this c*nting racist buffoon to be PM

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Still no apology from Boris on 10:55 - Aug 14 with 2151 viewsomarjack

Still no apology from Boris on 10:50 - Aug 14 by epaul

Don't under estimate the amount of rabid right wing facist scum that want this c*nting racist buffoon to be PM

lol come on..they'd want worse people..Rees-Mogg..Farage and the likes.

But Boris?

But in the other hand, America elected Trump so forget everything I've just said.

Still no apology from Boris on 12:05 - Aug 14 with 2116 viewsstevethejack

We should have a ban similar to many other countries. No motorbike helmets in banks, same principle.
Still no apology from Boris on 12:37 - Aug 14 with 2077 viewsGeoffThom

Lmao,just for saying what people are thinking and probably the majority of people also ,truth hurts 😂😂
Still no apology from Boris on 13:45 - Aug 14 with 2027 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Perhaps you should read the full article. Boris actually supported the right to wear the Burka an was against the UK imposing a ban like liberal France and Denmark.

He then went onto say he thought that the Burka looked like a letter box.
He expressed the same opinion as two well know left wing comics in "Have I got news for you" a couple of tears ago.

This country still has free speech unlike most Muslim countries where you cannot freely express you views.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Still no apology from Boris on 14:05 - Aug 14 with 2002 viewslondonlisa2001

Still no apology from Boris on 13:45 - Aug 14 by felixstowe_jack

Perhaps you should read the full article. Boris actually supported the right to wear the Burka an was against the UK imposing a ban like liberal France and Denmark.

He then went onto say he thought that the Burka looked like a letter box.
He expressed the same opinion as two well know left wing comics in "Have I got news for you" a couple of tears ago.

This country still has free speech unlike most Muslim countries where you cannot freely express you views.

Funnily, most sensible people hold a person who aims to become prime minister to a higher code of conduct that a comedian appearing on Have I Got News For You.

It has nothing to do with free speech.

And everything to do with Boris carefully managing his public persona, which is a million miles from the reality, to appeal to the halfwit base he is currently aiming at.

Seems he’s doing it rather well.
Still no apology from Boris on 14:10 - Aug 14 with 1997 viewsbluey_the_blue

Still no apology from Boris on 14:05 - Aug 14 by londonlisa2001

Funnily, most sensible people hold a person who aims to become prime minister to a higher code of conduct that a comedian appearing on Have I Got News For You.

And everything to do with Boris carefully managing his public persona, which is a million miles from the reality, to appeal to the halfwit base he is currently aiming at.

So racist comments are ok if they are jokes by comedians?

Agree with your latter points about Boris.
Login to get fewer ads

Still no apology from Boris on 14:13 - Aug 14 with 1990 viewslondonlisa2001

Still no apology from Boris on 14:10 - Aug 14 by bluey_the_blue

So racist comments are ok if they are jokes by comedians?

Agree with your latter points about Boris.

I didn’t even remotely say that.
Still no apology from Boris on 14:22 - Aug 14 with 1965 viewsbluey_the_blue

Still no apology from Boris on 14:13 - Aug 14 by londonlisa2001

I didn’t even remotely say that.

It's what plenty are intimating, not yourself - apologies for not making that clear.

A racist comment is a racist comment is a racist comment; there are plenty of racists who masquerade their comments by claiming they were joking.

You correctly say politicians are held to a higher standard than comedians but again, a racist comment is a racist comment whoever made it. If BoJos was racist, then so too were those jokes by comedians.
Still no apology from Boris on 14:23 - Aug 14 with 1958 viewswestwalesed

Islam is not a race, so he's not a racist.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Still no apology from Boris on 14:30 - Aug 14 with 1942 viewsDarran

The furore over this is hideous,blown so over proportion it shows how pathetic people/the media have become.

And yes he’s a racist prick and yes I’d like to see him get a good kicking.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Still no apology from Boris on 14:48 - Aug 14 with 1919 viewswestwalesed

Still no apology from Boris on 14:30 - Aug 14 by Darran

The furore over this is hideous,blown so over proportion it shows how pathetic people/the media have become.

On what basis is he racist Darran?

Still no apology from Boris on 20:40 - Aug 14 with 1769 viewsbuilthjack

Still no apology from Boris on 14:05 - Aug 14 by londonlisa2001

Spot on Lisa

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Still no apology from Boris on 08:50 - Aug 15 with 1667 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Still no apology from Boris on 14:30 - Aug 14 by Darran

Could be worse he could be laying a wreath at a shrine the black September terrorist.

Still no apology from Boris on 09:26 - Aug 15 with 1642 viewsDarran

Still no apology from Boris on 14:48 - Aug 14 by westwalesed

On what basis is he racist Darran?

I’m not getting into the Islam isn’t a race bollox my Friend.
He’s a racist prick of that there’s no doubt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Still no apology from Boris on 09:28 - Aug 15 with 1634 viewsomarjack

I guess taking the p!ss out on Hasidic Jews isn't racist because Judaism isn't a race.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 9:53]

Still no apology from Boris on 09:46 - Aug 15 with 1604 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Still no apology from Boris on 09:28 - Aug 15 by omarjack

I guess taking the p!ss out on Hasidic Jews isn't racist because Judaism isn't a race.

I think racist and bigot have become interchangable these days, which does not help a debate. Boris on the other hand is a bit of a tawt.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 9:55]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Still no apology from Boris on 10:52 - Aug 15 with 1565 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Yet another child sex abuse case in Yorkshire this time Huddersfield. I would not assume their their beliefs from the 31 names released today. Just makes you wonder why the women of Huddersfield have not come out and condemned these crimes rather than these more serious offence of saying a burka looks like a letter box.

Still no apology from Boris on 11:03 - Aug 15 with 1557 viewsomarjack

Still no apology from Boris on 10:52 - Aug 15 by felixstowe_jack

Yet another child sex abuse case in Yorkshire this time Huddersfield. I would not assume their their beliefs from the 31 names released today. Just makes you wonder why the women of Huddersfield have not come out and condemned these crimes rather than these more serious offence of saying a burka looks like a letter box.

Child molesters exist in the world. Therefore, it's totally fine to mock the way women dress.

I have a feeling, you weren't that smart at school.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 11:06]

Still no apology from Boris on 11:03 - Aug 15 with 1557 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Still no apology from Boris on 10:52 - Aug 15 by felixstowe_jack

Where they catholic priests?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Still no apology from Boris on 11:15 - Aug 15 with 1528 viewswestwalesed

Still no apology from Boris on 09:26 - Aug 15 by Darran

I’m not getting into the Islam isn’t a race bollox my Friend.
He’s a racist prick of that there’s no doubt.

It's not bollox Darran, it's an important point.
Islam is not a race, he's not a racist based on this article he wrote. If you can find me something showing he is, so be it.

It's important because in a free society we must be able to ridicule an ideology, or religion.

Still no apology from Boris on 11:16 - Aug 15 with 1522 viewswestwalesed

Still no apology from Boris on 09:28 - Aug 15 by omarjack

No, it's not racist.
It might be anti-Semitic, but it's not racist.
Just like criticising Islam might be Islamophobic, but it's not racist.

In both cases though I would say that people should be able to criticise and ridicule religions as much as they like.

Still no apology from Boris on 11:19 - Aug 15 with 1517 viewsomarjack

Still no apology from Boris on 11:16 - Aug 15 by westwalesed

No, it's not racist.
It might be anti-Semitic, but it's not racist.
Just like criticising Islam might be Islamophobic, but it's not racist.

In both cases though I would say that people should be able to criticise and ridicule religions as much as they like.

We can criticise ideologies as much as we like. Unless it's your own ideology of course.

Still no apology from Boris on 11:44 - Aug 15 with 1507 viewsjackal

Silly thing to say, but the outrage that has ensued is a indication of the ridiculously p.c. world we are living in.

He didn't say that they were bank robbers anymore than he said they were letter boxes. Just that they resembled them.

There are a lot worse things in this country that need addressing.

He should have known better but spare me the lynch mob.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 12:12]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024