Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? 11:24 - Aug 14 with 3209 viewstrampie

I think any Union Jacks in the Swansea end are also an insult.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 11:26 - Aug 14 with 2440 viewsItchySphincter

Oh f*ck off.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 11:33 - Aug 14 with 2411 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So it was 68% of what group of people?
The Union Jack is for the UK, which Wales just happens to be part of, but if you think Wales shouldn't be part of it or celebrate being in it then :-
Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham & Newport should surely withdraw from the English Football League, shouldn't they.
How about withdrawing all the Welsh Rugby Teams from playing in the English Rugy League as well.
Oh and don't forget about the Cricket.
68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 11:37 - Aug 14 with 2396 viewsomarjack

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 11:33 - Aug 14 by A_Fans_Dad

The Union Jack is for the UK, which Wales just happens to be part of, but if you think Wales shouldn't be part of it or celebrate being in it then :-
Cardiff, Swansea, Wrexham & Newport should surely withdraw from the English Football League, shouldn't they.
How about withdrawing all the Welsh Rugby Teams from playing in the English Rugy League as well.

Canadian teams play in the American sports leagues..basically in all sports. Canada is not a part of the USA. This means little.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 11:38 - Aug 14 with 2385 viewsA_Fans_Dad

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 11:37 - Aug 14 by omarjack

Canadian teams play in the American sports leagues..basically in all sports. Canada is not a part of the USA. This means little.

The Canadians are NOT part of a Union.
68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 11:51 - Aug 14 with 2355 viewstrampie

Leader readers no doubt, which is a Wrexham and area paper [they also have a Chester version apparently], Wrexham is an anglo town and for such a big percentage to come out with the union jack is offensive in that context is one heck of a result - would Chester types have voted ? - cant have.

I had to take a double take at the result, if it was a local newspaper in parts of Gwynedd or Ceredigion or Carmarthenshire but Wrexham...………...wow.
For instance Plaid barely get 5% of the vote there.

There is a lot of people, Welsh people that really don't like the union jack flying in Wales, they might well support the union as in 4 countries of equal standing and be against an independent Wales but many don't like the union jack flying in Wales, Wales is not represented on it and its seen as a symbol of imperialism by many.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 11:53 - Aug 14 with 2347 viewsomarjack

Here..everyone's happy.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 11:59 - Aug 14 with 2337 viewstrampie

I would not be happy Omar, the union jack does not represent me in any shape or form.

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 12:12 - Aug 14 with 2292 viewsstevethejack

I don't think it's an insult. I have no affinity to the flag. It is not my flag, similarly I do not find any other country's flag an insult as I have no affinity to any other country's flag.

We are Welsh and have our own flag. I feel disappointed seeing the Union Jack displayed in the home end at the Liberty but respect those people's rights to display it.

However I disagree with them displaying it for political reasons.
Login to get fewer ads

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 12:22 - Aug 14 with 2249 viewsBadlands

I was in the dump that is Wrexham and I agree.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 12:28 - Aug 14 with 2223 viewsjack247

It’s just not is it.

I think it’s a bit ridiculous to taunt Cardiff fans with them, or to use them to demean the Welsh in any way, but you’ve got to be a lunatic to find the flag itself insulting.

Royal wedding, Olympics, anything that gets the whole country involved, brilliant in my book.
68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 12:35 - Aug 14 with 2204 viewsBadlands

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 12:28 - Aug 14 by jack247

It’s just not is it.

I think it’s a bit ridiculous to taunt Cardiff fans with them, or to use them to demean the Welsh in any way, but you’ve got to be a lunatic to find the flag itself insulting.

Royal wedding, Olympics, anything that gets the whole country involved, brilliant in my book.

Which country is that?
We aren't even represented on the thing.
And if the UK is the country we should do away with four national football teams except for Great Britain and Northern Ireland home championships and dispense with four football associations.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 12:39 - Aug 14 with 2187 viewsjack247

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 12:35 - Aug 14 by Badlands

Which country is that?
We aren't even represented on the thing.
And if the UK is the country we should do away with four national football teams except for Great Britain and Northern Ireland home championships and dispense with four football associations.

You don’t think it’s possible to be Welsh and British?
68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 12:58 - Aug 14 with 2128 viewsjack2jack

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 11:59 - Aug 14 by trampie

I would not be happy Omar, the union jack does not represent me in any shape or form.

just as well really, otherwise you'd be wafer thin, and painted red white and blue.
68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 13:02 - Aug 14 with 2113 viewsBrynmill_Jack

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 11:59 - Aug 14 by trampie

Well you'll just have to suck it up then won't you?
God bless the union.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 13:07 - Aug 14 with 2085 viewstrampie

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 12:58 - Aug 14 by jack2jack

just as well really, otherwise you'd be wafer thin, and painted red white and blue.

They do say that strips make you look thin.

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 13:10 - Aug 14 with 2074 viewsjack2jack

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 13:07 - Aug 14 by trampie

They do say that strips make you look thin.

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 17:13 - Aug 14 with 1938 viewsKilkennyjack

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 12:28 - Aug 14 by jack247

It’s just not is it.

Your book must be from 1969 then ....

Beware of the Risen People

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 17:15 - Aug 14 with 1932 viewsKilkennyjack

Repeat after me, Welsh rugby teams do not play in the English leagues.

And feck the cricket, feck Glammy, lets have a Wales team like Scotland and Ireland.

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 17:17 - Aug 14 with 1927 viewsKilkennyjack

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 11:53 - Aug 14 by omarjack

Here..everyone's happy.

Good God no .... only 1 flag 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 17:48 - Aug 14 with 1874 viewsChief

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 11:38 - Aug 14 by A_Fans_Dad

The Canadians are NOT part of a Union.

Neither is Wales

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 18:13 - Aug 14 with 1832 viewsDewi1jack

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 17:48 - Aug 14 by Chief

Neither is Wales

????

Suggest you look up the history of the Union as far as Great Britain/ United Kingdom/ British Isles is concerned

Only thing i find insulting the Welsh in me is people like Trampie demanding things like I can't be Welsh British, only Welsh or British.
Like many, I took the Queens £5 (not old enough to have taken the Shilling. Was only 7 when it went out of service!!) and consider myself both.

Those of you prissy little snowflakes who get offended by a flag really need to man up a bit.
God save the Queen

And you Feinian loving c**ts can go fuk spiders as well

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 18:24 - Aug 14 with 1814 viewsOldjack

you're all British ,you have a British passport and you'll fight and die for the British forces ,get over it ffs mun

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 18:28 - Aug 14 with 1809 viewstrampie

You can be Welsh British if you like Dewi after all the occupied territories of Britannia belongs to the Welsh and its up to you if you support a Queen in this modern day and age but a foreign Queen ...………..really ?, she is hardly the real Queen of the Britons is she ?

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 18:33 - Aug 14 with 1801 viewsChief

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 18:13 - Aug 14 by Dewi1jack

????

Suggest you look up the history of the Union as far as Great Britain/ United Kingdom/ British Isles is concerned

Only thing i find insulting the Welsh in me is people like Trampie demanding things like I can't be Welsh British, only Welsh or British.
Like many, I took the Queens £5 (not old enough to have taken the Shilling. Was only 7 when it went out of service!!) and consider myself both.

Those of you prissy little snowflakes who get offended by a flag really need to man up a bit.
God save the Queen

And you Feinian loving c**ts can go fuk spiders as well

I suggest you do some research yourself mate. Wales hasn't been a signatory in any Act of Union.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 18:39 - Aug 14 with 1782 viewsplasjack

68% say the Union Jack is an insult to Wales ? on 18:24 - Aug 14 by Oldjack

you're all British ,you have a British passport and you'll fight and die for the British forces ,get over it ffs mun

Well said, these Welsh Nationalists are in a small minority politically and it shows in the general election results, and as far as sport is concerned we would lose out financially big time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024