Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bristol City 17:33 - Aug 14 with 1673 viewspencoedjack

Is there any restrictions (ticket exchange/ bubble) on them traveling to Swansea week Saturday?

Bristol City on 17:34 - Aug 14 with 1659 viewsGaryjack

Nope.
Bristol City on 17:37 - Aug 14 with 1650 viewspencoedjack

Bristol City on 17:34 - Aug 14 by Garyjack

Nope.

Hmmmmm .... There wasn’t much love lost in the Vetch days.

Been a while since we played them ( 7-1 game)?

Should be 2 cracking atmospheres next week presume both Bristol & Leeds will bring their full allocations
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 17:39]
Bristol City on 17:46 - Aug 14 with 1610 viewsPacemaker

Played them quite a few times in the championship at the Liberty, no real problems although I do remember some kids throwing stones at Bristol fans coaches after one game.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Bristol City on 17:47 - Aug 14 with 1601 viewsjackharris

Bristol City on 17:37 - Aug 14 by pencoedjack

Should be 2 cracking atmospheres next week presume both Bristol & Leeds will bring their full allocations

No Restrictions.

Both Leeds and Bristol City have sold out there 2,000 allocations. There will be a big police presence for both matches. Prior to the bubble matches we played Bristol at the Vetch and a load of them turned up at about 5pm for a night match and they smashed up the Potters Wheel. The same night the police dog lost his eye. Be wary anyone coming from the East on the trains. I’m sure there will be a load of BTP on duty.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 17:57]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Bristol City on 18:18 - Aug 14 with 1508 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bristol City on 17:37 - Aug 14 by pencoedjack

No we played them in the championship after that League one massacre

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bristol City on 18:51 - Aug 14 with 1408 viewsFireboy2

Bristol City on 17:47 - Aug 14 by jackharris

No Restrictions.

Both Leeds and Bristol City have sold out there 2,000 allocations. There will be a big police presence for both matches. Prior to the bubble matches we played Bristol at the Vetch and a load of them turned up at about 5pm for a night match and they smashed up the Potters Wheel. The same night the police dog lost his eye. Be wary anyone coming from the East on the trains. I’m sure there will be a load of BTP on duty.

So they made the potters better then
Bristol City on 18:54 - Aug 14 with 1401 viewsjackharris

Bristol City on 18:51 - Aug 14 by Fireboy2

So they made the potters better then

Yep, they made 50,000 quids worth of improvements..!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Bristol City on 19:16 - Aug 14 with 1338 viewsGaryjack

No Restrictions.

Apparently that incident was arranged by some kid on the internet trying to be clever our end. They turned up to be met by your every day joe bloggs having a pint after work and a few Swans fans completely unaware of what had been 'arranged'. Still, they only managed to smash one or two windows from outside and the few Swans lads who were there managed to keep them at bay at the doors, so they didn't really 'smash it up' in fairness as they didn't get in.
Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City on 19:25 - Aug 14 with 1319 viewsdickythorpe

Some idiot wurzel ended up in Saundersfoot circa 1995 after getting on wrong train.
After trying it on with any female that was within spitting distance a big booming northern voice told him "touch ma niece again and I'll break yer windows".....Dennis Betts it was the rugby league star.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 19:26]
Bristol City on 20:02 - Aug 14 with 1231 viewsKingBony

Bristol City on 19:16 - Aug 14 by Garyjack

Apparently that incident was arranged by some kid on the internet trying to be clever our end. They turned up to be met by your every day joe bloggs having a pint after work and a few Swans fans completely unaware of what had been 'arranged'. Still, they only managed to smash one or two windows from outside and the few Swans lads who were there managed to keep them at bay at the doors, so they didn't really 'smash it up' in fairness as they didn't get in.

Go on Gaz 👍

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Bristol City on 20:18 - Aug 14 with 1184 viewsowainglyndwr

No Restrictions.

If Bristol have sold out in bet they will cause some sort of trouble
Bristol City on 20:33 - Aug 14 with 1147 viewspencoedjack

Bristol City on 20:18 - Aug 14 by owainglyndwr

Without doubt

Should be lively trains to/from Swansea & Wind st will be interesting
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 20:49]
Bristol City on 20:46 - Aug 14 with 1112 viewsFireboy2

Bristol City on 19:25 - Aug 14 by dickythorpe

Some idiot wurzel ended up in Saundersfoot circa 1995 after getting on wrong train.
After trying it on with any female that was within spitting distance a big booming northern voice told him "touch ma niece again and I'll break yer windows".....Dennis Betts it was the rugby league star.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 19:26]

Betts

Good player,not an animal

Sh!tzen coach though
Bristol City on 20:46 - Aug 14 with 1112 viewsjackharris

Bristol City on 20:18 - Aug 14 by owainglyndwr

It’s not a case of if they sell out they have sold out...

Bristol City on 21:24 - Aug 14 with 1012 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bristol City on 20:46 - Aug 14 by jackharris

It’s not a case of if they sell out they have sold out...

That's more than they took to their "biggest rivals" isn't it? Must be we're the bigger pull

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bristol City on 11:54 - Aug 15 with 758 viewsbyron

Bristol City on 21:24 - Aug 14 by Brynmill_Jack

That's more than they took to their "biggest rivals" isn't it? Must be we're the bigger pull

They had restrictions imposed on them I believe as they decided to smash up a pub they were given by the station, and the little chavs tried to give it the big one in the ground to the stewards I believe. They don’t like to coming to us anyway, they always get turned over.

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024