Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon 17:55 - Aug 14 with 1637 viewsjackharris

6.30pm Play is due to start. Win and they book a place in the T20 Blast Quarter Finals.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 18:19 - Aug 14 with 963 viewsJonathans_coat

Cmon Glammy. It’s live on Sky though, so you know what that means!
Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 18:21 - Aug 14 with 958 viewsdickythorpe

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 18:19 - Aug 14 by Jonathans_coat

Cmon Glammy. It’s live on Sky though, so you know what that means!

Ha ha! Historically yes but lately we've done very well.

Wagg, Carlson, Ingram have been superb but all have chipped in.

Fingers crossed for the win here at Hove.
Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 18:40 - Aug 14 with 940 viewsleighton1318

Early wicket, Sussex 14-1. Want to get Finch before he gets going.
Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 18:42 - Aug 14 with 934 viewsdickythorpe

25-2 we look great in the field!! Amazing how we've turned it around
Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 18:45 - Aug 14 with 927 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 18:40 - Aug 14 by leighton1318

Early wicket, Sussex 14-1. Want to get Finch before he gets going.

They are following your instructions, what do you want them to do next?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 18:51 - Aug 14 with 919 viewsjackharris

Glammy’s fielding is really sharp!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 19:29 - Aug 14 with 883 viewsCountyJim

Come on boys
Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 19:35 - Aug 14 with 866 viewstrampie

I remember Glamorgan being in a winning position down in Hove in the cup some years back, I think Tony Cottey had a knock (for Glamorgan - can't be arsed to check) but slowly the strong position just slipped away for Glamorgan on that occasion.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 19:37 - Aug 14 with 862 viewsdickythorpe

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 19:35 - Aug 14 by trampie

I remember Glamorgan being in a winning position down in Hove in the cup some years back, I think Tony Cottey had a knock (for Glamorgan - can't be arsed to check) but slowly the strong position just slipped away for Glamorgan on that occasion.

Thanks for that!
Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 19:52 - Aug 14 with 842 viewstheloneranger

WTF happened in those last 5 overs??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:00 - Aug 14 with 826 viewsN_T_J

Is the final at Lords?
Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:00 - Aug 14 with 826 viewsCountyJim

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 19:35 - Aug 14 by trampie

Cottey also played for Sussex mind
Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:02 - Aug 14 with 820 viewsN_T_J

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 19:37 - Aug 14 by dickythorpe

Thanks for that!

😂
Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:02 - Aug 14 with 817 viewsdickythorpe

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:00 - Aug 14 by N_T_J

Is the final at Lords?

Edgbaston
Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:03 - Aug 14 with 815 viewsN_T_J

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:02 - Aug 14 by dickythorpe

Edgbaston

Thank you.
Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:03 - Aug 14 with 814 viewsexiledclaseboy

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:00 - Aug 14 by N_T_J

Is the final at Lords?

Semis and finals at Edgbaston on 15 September which is ridiculously late.

Poll: Tory leader

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:07 - Aug 14 with 808 viewsN_T_J

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:03 - Aug 14 by exiledclaseboy

Semis and finals at Edgbaston on 15 September which is ridiculously late.

I have only visited Sophia Gardens, and I went to watch England V Aussies ODI earlier in the summer at the Oval, beautiful ground.

If Glammy get in to the Semi's I would go for the day out.
Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:21 - Aug 14 with 782 viewsdickythorpe

I went to Edgbaston for finals day in 2013, it was a great day out.

Plenty of premier Inns within 7-8 miles of ground.
Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:23 - Aug 14 with 777 viewsbonymine

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:00 - Aug 14 by CountyJim

Cottey also played for Sussex mind

It was August 1993 I remember it well down at Hove we got the 5am train down there from Swansea we were looking good until Allan Wells’ century won it for them. Merrydown cider day too 🙈🙈

Cotts was playing for Glammy that day a while before he moved to Sussex great lad is Cotts we played for Fairwood Rangers together in our teens & before he signed for the Swans !!

25 years ago eh .......🙈🙈 I must be getting old 😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:27 - Aug 14 with 764 viewsCountyJim

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:23 - Aug 14 by bonymine

It was August 1993 I remember it well down at Hove we got the 5am train down there from Swansea we were looking good until Allan Wells’ century won it for them. Merrydown cider day too 🙈🙈

Cotts was playing for Glammy that day a while before he moved to Sussex great lad is Cotts we played for Fairwood Rangers together in our teens & before he signed for the Swans !!

I read somewhere hes the smallest First class cricketer ever
Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:33 - Aug 14 with 750 viewsWarwickHunt

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:27 - Aug 14 by CountyJim

Harry Pilling?

Picked up Cottey’s biography recently. Supposed to be very good...

Edit: Pilling was an inch shorter at 5’ 3”.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 20:42]
Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:35 - Aug 14 with 746 viewsbonymine

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:27 - Aug 14 by CountyJim

Yes Jim he was but such a fantastic fielder in the covers and I was also there that day when him & Viv Richards were at the crease in Canterbury when we won the Sunday League what a weekend that was too ! 🍻🍻😉😉

There again I saw him miss a penalty at the Vetch for the Swans back in the 1980’s ....’Cottey you tw@t 😂😂’.

Great times indeed 👍😉🍻

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:37 - Aug 14 with 739 viewsjackharris

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:23 - Aug 14 by bonymine

I went down to that with jackforever and a his old man and his mates. I was 17. We had a fab trip. We went to Arundel for a few Ciders on the way down and we stayed the night down in Brighton and Hove. We had a cracking few pints and then went for a curry, funnily enough the owner had run an Indian down the Mumbles in the past.

We were robbed because Alan Wells was run out twice and they hadn’t started using the TV umpire. A chap next to us had one of those 2 inch TVs with massive aerial, and we could see he was clearly run out..! We flew home by Company car after the match and made it home for the 11pm highlights on BBC.

Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:39 - Aug 14 with 729 viewsJonathans_coat

Well....barring a miracle, this ones gone!
[Post edited 14 Aug 2018 20:43]
Glammy v Sussex Live From Hove on Sky Sports Soon on 20:49 - Aug 14 with 696 viewsJonathans_coat

This Rashid Khan is a bit good isn’t he?

Absolutely destroying us!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024