Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight’s UFO Meeting 23:44 - Aug 14 with 1916 viewsDarran

Superb stuff. 👏🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 23:58 - Aug 14 with 1894 viewsHighjack

UPdate us on the findings. Can we expect to be anally probed in the near future?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 00:01 - Aug 15 with 1885 viewsDarran

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 23:58 - Aug 14 by Highjack

UPdate us on the findings. Can we expect to be anally probed in the near future?

moonies been banned so it’s unlikely.

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 00:02 - Aug 15 with 1884 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

They’ve been here centuries

Only now we are tuning in

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 00:12 - Aug 15 with 1870 viewsbuilthjack

Did you see any saucers or did you all have mugs?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 04:39 - Aug 15 with 1776 viewsBLAZE

Been getting into UFO shows on Discovery and History recently. Some of it is blatant bullsh*t but also some credible people are seeing incredible things. When’s the next meeting?
Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 09:19 - Aug 15 with 1647 viewsDarran

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 04:39 - Aug 15 by BLAZE

Been getting into UFO shows on Discovery and History recently. Some of it is blatant bullsh*t but also some credible people are seeing incredible things. When’s the next meeting?

A week next Tuesday.

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 12:40 - Aug 15 with 1536 viewsLord_Bony

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 00:02 - Aug 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Exactly.

If people think we are alone then they are fecking idiots.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 13:06 - Aug 15 with 1491 viewsWarwickHunt

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 09:19 - Aug 15 by Darran

A week next Tuesday.

See You Next Tuesday.

Apt.
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 14:08 - Aug 15 with 1425 viewsJack_Meoff

Head and shoulders the best and most interesting talk at the club in the 18 months or so I've been going Darran. Genuinely thought provoking. Caz brave to come forward after her 'passive threats' and the effort and thought gone into Gari's follow up research was very impressive also. Drove home in a bit of a daze to be honest

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 15:05 - Aug 15 with 1391 viewsMo_Wives

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 00:02 - Aug 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

Quite right there, Thomas.

Although, we have been tuned into these demonic little bastards since the beginning. Just read the religious texts.

Always been bloody liars, so they have. Back in the day (50's or 60's) they'd tell us "Oh, we're from Venus" (or Mars) Then we built telescopes to see Venus and Mars and suddenly their all like "Oh, did we say Venus?...we meant the Pleiades, sorry"

@Jackmeoff - I don't know who Caz and Gary are but tell them to call out to Jesus Christ next time they get a visit and watch the bug eyed, little shits scarper.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 15:25 - Aug 15 with 1377 viewsDarran

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 14:08 - Aug 15 by Jack_Meoff

Head and shoulders the best and most interesting talk at the club in the 18 months or so I've been going Darran. Genuinely thought provoking. Caz brave to come forward after her 'passive threats' and the effort and thought gone into Gari's follow up research was very impressive also. Drove home in a bit of a daze to be honest

Superb my Friend we didn’t stop talking about it on the way home in the car.

Tell you what mind *Sean is class. He was telling me and the wife during the interval that him and his friend are building a space elevator to vist space and he’s got wire already for it. Made our night it did.

*Before any of you wànkers on here take the piss Sean is the young lad with a learning disability that Jack_Meoff takes to the meetings.

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 15:44 - Aug 15 with 1354 viewsJack_Meoff

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 15:25 - Aug 15 by Darran

Tell you what mind *Sean is class. He was telling me and the wife during the interval that him and his friend are building a space elevator to vist space and he’s got wire already for it. Made our night it did.

*Before any of you wànkers on here take the piss Sean is the young lad with a learning disability that Jack_Meoff takes to the meetings.

He's quality isn't he. I thought replicating the CERN Large Hadron Collider was his next project - he must have changed his mind!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 15:54 - Aug 15 with 1342 viewsMo_Wives

Tonight’s UFO Meeting on 15:25 - Aug 15 by Darran

It would be terrible if someone farted in that space elevator. That's a long way to hold your breath and there are no ventilation holes in space. Tell the young lad to consider that, if he hasn't already.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024