Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea New Development Starting This Month 00:02 - Aug 15 with 1464 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Swansea New Development Starting This Month on 06:30 - Aug 15 with 1370 viewspeenemunde

Looks fantastic and about time as Swansea City centre has been a dumb for many years.
Swansea New Development Starting This Month on 10:54 - Aug 15 with 1241 viewsJonathans_coat

Swansea New Development Starting This Month on 06:30 - Aug 15 by peenemunde

Looks fantastic and about time as Swansea City centre has been a dumb for many years.

I agree. The sooner this is completed the better. Still not sure what an”coastal park” is though, or what purpose it serves?
Swansea New Development Starting This Month on 12:15 - Aug 15 with 1199 viewswhiterock

All very welcome, about time we had a landmark bridge, and let hope we get the slip bridge back too
Swansea New Development Starting This Month on 12:45 - Aug 15 with 1164 viewsLord_Bony

Nice video.

Believe it when I see it.

Have they started yet?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea New Development Starting This Month on 12:50 - Aug 15 with 1152 viewsNeath_Jack

What's happened to Private Partz? I miss the moaning old git.

Come back wuss.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swansea New Development Starting This Month on 12:53 - Aug 15 with 1149 viewsBatterseajack

Swansea New Development Starting This Month on 12:45 - Aug 15 by Lord_Bony

Nice video.

Believe it when I see it.

Have they started yet?

I'm fairly sure a main contractor has been appointed by now. Interviews were back in May and the technical design will now be under way with the designers and architects.
Swansea New Development Starting This Month on 14:03 - Aug 15 with 1082 viewsLord_Bony

Swansea New Development Starting This Month on 12:53 - Aug 15 by Batterseajack

I'm fairly sure a main contractor has been appointed by now. Interviews were back in May and the technical design will now be under way with the designers and architects.

Top Hat.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea New Development Starting This Month on 14:12 - Aug 15 with 1068 viewsBatterseajack

Swansea New Development Starting This Month on 14:03 - Aug 15 by Lord_Bony

Top Hat.

My only concern is that the Swansea weather isn't very kind to new buildings and i hope they take that into account when they buy this fancy facade, otherwise there'll be streaks running down the sides in a few years time.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea New Development Starting This Month on 18:15 - Aug 15 with 957 viewsdickythorpe

Swansea New Development Starting This Month on 19:22 - Aug 15 with 898 viewsNogginthenog

Are they building it for ghosts only lots of ghostly figures in the video.I find it rather scary.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024