Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
now heres a dilemma 10:24 - Aug 15 with 2752 viewscrix

A question to the Welsh people who were very vocal in their disdain for anyone not supporting our English neighbours during the world cup (because we weren’t part of it). Is it now ok for us to support another team in the premier league as we are no longer in that competition?

A quick proviso to my question, anyone playing Cardiff goes without saying
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 10:34]
now heres a dilemma on 10:27 - Aug 15 with 2731 viewswestwalesed

WTF

Having said that, anyone who is playing Cardiff has my support each weekend!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

now heres a dilemma on 10:29 - Aug 15 with 2730 viewsomarjack

It's ok to support whoever the hell you want. Don't let the Anglophiles tell you what to, or not to do.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

now heres a dilemma on 12:07 - Aug 15 with 2533 viewsBadlands

It seems that about 20 people who used to have ST's near me all think it's 'ok to support another team in the premier league' and have given up their season tickets to do so.
According to another fan who works with some four have bought Cardiff seats ... but only to support Liverpool, Man United etc.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

now heres a dilemma on 12:09 - Aug 15 with 2528 viewsawayjack

Why do you need permission? Personal choice do what you want.
now heres a dilemma on 13:23 - Aug 15 with 2411 viewsAguycalledJack

I have never understood why people have a second team.

It's always only been the swans for me.
now heres a dilemma on 22:40 - Aug 15 with 2133 viewsKilkennyjack

Its rivals.

Wales fans dont want England to win.
Swans fans dont want Cardiff to win.

Why would you ?

That said, support who you like 👍

Beware of the Risen People

now heres a dilemma on 02:28 - Aug 16 with 2058 viewsSwan91

For me it's that I like watching the PL (and other big leagues)... if the swans are not in the PL then I still watch matches (if the swans aren't playing).. and I usually end up watching one team after a while just because I like the way they play and it's interesting for me to see the big players and big youngsters play.

this season it could be Arsenal.. I saw some of their pre season and it looks like they have alot of bright talent coming through and played great football.
now heres a dilemma on 03:10 - Aug 16 with 2036 viewsWanderer

now heres a dilemma on 12:07 - Aug 15 by Badlands

It seems that about 20 people who used to have ST's near me all think it's 'ok to support another team in the premier league' and have given up their season tickets to do so.
According to another fan who works with some four have bought Cardiff seats ... but only to support Liverpool, Man United etc.

Fish in the barrel, for the coin throwers you would think.
Login to get fewer ads

now heres a dilemma on 08:24 - Aug 16 with 1903 viewsbuilthjack

now heres a dilemma on 02:28 - Aug 16 by Swan91

For me it's that I like watching the PL (and other big leagues)... if the swans are not in the PL then I still watch matches (if the swans aren't playing).. and I usually end up watching one team after a while just because I like the way they play and it's interesting for me to see the big players and big youngsters play.

this season it could be Arsenal.. I saw some of their pre season and it looks like they have alot of bright talent coming through and played great football.

How many teams have you supported over the years?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

now heres a dilemma on 08:33 - Aug 16 with 1888 viewsScotia

I'll watch motd if I'm in the house and awake. I'll want whoever is playing Cardiff to win, but I won't support another team. I don't understand how anyone can.

I was born and raised in Swansea, lived here for 80% of my life. Nobody can truly support a team they mainly watch on a screen.
now heres a dilemma on 09:11 - Aug 16 with 1831 viewsFireboy2

now heres a dilemma on 13:23 - Aug 15 by AguycalledJack

I have never understood why people have a second team.

It's always only been the swans for me.

This
now heres a dilemma on 16:46 - Aug 16 with 1706 viewstrampie

now heres a dilemma on 08:33 - Aug 16 by Scotia

I'll watch motd if I'm in the house and awake. I'll want whoever is playing Cardiff to win, but I won't support another team. I don't understand how anyone can.

I was born and raised in Swansea, lived here for 80% of my life. Nobody can truly support a team they mainly watch on a screen.

That sounds like ABE fans.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024