Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Sex Ring 11:13 - Aug 15 with 3807 viewswestwalesed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-45193514

Same old story.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 11:17 - Aug 15 with 3149 viewsomarjack

Do you have a point?

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 12:46 - Aug 15 with 3075 viewswestwalesed

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 11:17 - Aug 15 by omarjack

Do you have a point?

Yes, the perpetrators are all likely to have been from a Muslim background.

The recent child sex rings that have led to prosecutions appear to highlight a trend.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 13:10 - Aug 15 with 3033 viewssherpajacob

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 12:46 - Aug 15 by westwalesed

The recent child sex rings that have led to prosecutions appear to highlight a trend.

indeed, if they'd converted to Catholicism or church of England they'd have got away with it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 13:22 - Aug 15 with 3005 viewsangryjack

Hang the lot of the dirty bast#rds
Huddersfield Sex Ring on 13:27 - Aug 15 with 2990 viewsDJack

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has released a grand jury report detailing sex abuse in the Catholic Church, naming over 300 accused clergymen.

The landmark grand jury investigation found more than 1,000 children had been abused by members of six dioceses in the state for the last 70 years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45190355

Same old story

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 13:34 - Aug 15 with 2968 viewslondonlisa2001

These cases are horrific.

One of the reasons why justice must be served and people who try to pervert that must be prevented from doing so as well. Like Robinson.

The one from a day or so ago was horrific as well. No one appears to have highlighted that on here so since you may have missed it...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/child-sex-abuse-catholic-school-

These things are sadly, widespread in all communities. The common thread is not religion or cultural or ethnic background of the perpetrators, but rather the failure to protect vulnerable members of our society. Whether they be kids, or young women from disadvantaged backgrounds. No one in authority gives a single toss about them. They are truly the forgotten. Perhaps if senior politicians from all sides cared more about their duty than they do about creating cheap publicity we’d all be better off?
Huddersfield Sex Ring on 13:58 - Aug 15 with 2933 viewsJango

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 13:34 - Aug 15 by londonlisa2001

One of the reasons why justice must be served and people who try to pervert that must be prevented from doing so as well. Like Robinson.

The one from a day or so ago was horrific as well. No one appears to have highlighted that on here so since you may have missed it...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/child-sex-abuse-catholic-school-

These things are sadly, widespread in all communities. The common thread is not religion or cultural or ethnic background of the perpetrators, but rather the failure to protect vulnerable members of our society. Whether they be kids, or young women from disadvantaged backgrounds. No one in authority gives a single toss about them. They are truly the forgotten. Perhaps if senior politicians from all sides cared more about their duty than they do about creating cheap publicity we’d all be better off?

Now i wonder if you would have put a link up of a Muslim child abuse case if this had been a thread about catholic priests touching kids. The answer to that is no.

The link you’ve decided to use to compare shows that 10 people have charged or cautioned dating back to 1960s. There’s been at least 60 Muslims arrested and charged in West Yorkshire in the last year. Brothers, fathers, uncles, cousins friends the lot! This is very much a Muslim community problem.
Huddersfield Sex Ring on 14:07 - Aug 15 with 2909 viewslondonlisa2001

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 13:58 - Aug 15 by Jango

Now i wonder if you would have put a link up of a Muslim child abuse case if this had been a thread about catholic priests touching kids. The answer to that is no.

The link you’ve decided to use to compare shows that 10 people have charged or cautioned dating back to 1960s. There’s been at least 60 Muslims arrested and charged in West Yorkshire in the last year. Brothers, fathers, uncles, cousins friends the lot! This is very much a Muslim community problem.

It wasn’t a response to a thread about Moslems and kids. It was a response to an assertion that the cases are always Moslems.

And the whole bloody point is that people involved haven’t been charged or cautioned as it’s been hidden. It’s a cover up.

The problem is widespread across all communities unfortunately. The difference is the reaction.

I hope that the animals mentioned in this thread, if found guilty as charged, get locked up for life.

I also hope that the widespread abuse of children that has transparently happened within the Catholic Church sees those found guilty locked up for life.

I don’t differentiate. Some on here, unfortunately, do.
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 14:37 - Aug 15 with 2863 viewsMo_Wives

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 13:10 - Aug 15 by sherpajacob

indeed, if they'd converted to Catholicism or church of England they'd have got away with it.

Or if they'd lived in Rotherham

I'll tell you one thing, if they were Catholic or Church of England, I'm quite convinced you wouldn't be on here deflecting criticism away from them and on to someone else. You'd, quite rightly, be criticising them.

Now sort yourself out, you massive f*cking mess.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 14:39 - Aug 15 with 2858 viewsMo_Wives

Who reported the OP for abuse?

If not an accident, hang your head in shame.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 14:40 - Aug 15 with 2854 viewsjacksfullaces

sickos everywhere

religion often provides both a cloak and a dagger

vile
Huddersfield Sex Ring on 14:45 - Aug 15 with 2842 viewsMo_Wives

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 14:40 - Aug 15 by jacksfullaces

sickos everywhere

religion often provides both a cloak and a dagger

vile

Absolutely. As someone who was born into a Catholic family I have no issue in pointing out the massive abuse scandals that have happened over the years and are still happening.

I do not need to jump up and down and shout "Not all Catholics are paedophiles..."
Neither do I need to report any thread talking about it for abuse. Mart6, I'm looking at you.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 14:47 - Aug 15 with 2834 viewsMo_Wives

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 14:07 - Aug 15 by londonlisa2001

It wasn’t a response to a thread about Moslems and kids. It was a response to an assertion that the cases are always Moslems.

And the whole bloody point is that people involved haven’t been charged or cautioned as it’s been hidden. It’s a cover up.

The problem is widespread across all communities unfortunately. The difference is the reaction.

I hope that the animals mentioned in this thread, if found guilty as charged, get locked up for life.

I also hope that the widespread abuse of children that has transparently happened within the Catholic Church sees those found guilty locked up for life.

I don’t differentiate. Some on here, unfortunately, do.

I agree. Who ever is doing it I don't care. Grab em by their f*cking horns and drag em, I say.

Edit - One point I'd especially agree with, Lisa, is the reaction would be different on here. I don't think a thread talking about Catholic child abuse would get reported for abuse. Just my opinion. I may be wrong.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 14:50]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 14:49 - Aug 15 with 2829 viewsFlashberryjack

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 14:37 - Aug 15 by Mo_Wives

Or if they'd lived in Rotherham

I'll tell you one thing, if they were Catholic or Church of England, I'm quite convinced you wouldn't be on here deflecting criticism away from them and on to someone else. You'd, quite rightly, be criticising them.

Now sort yourself out, you massive f*cking mess.

Absolutely.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 16:13 - Aug 15 with 2733 viewsTheResurrection

A trend FFS?? Are you going to totally ignore the countless, COUNTLESS paedophile rings from your own race and culture??

F#cking unbelievable.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 16:32 - Aug 15 with 2698 viewspeenemunde

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 16:13 - Aug 15 by TheResurrection

A trend FFS?? Are you going to totally ignore the countless, COUNTLESS paedophile rings from your own race and culture??

F#cking unbelievable.

Ffs are you for real.
Huddersfield Sex Ring on 16:35 - Aug 15 with 2688 viewspeenemunde

The Balkanisation of this country and indeed Europe is well under way all because of left wing fascists.
Huddersfield Sex Ring on 16:38 - Aug 15 with 2685 viewsMo_Wives

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 16:13 - Aug 15 by TheResurrection

F#cking unbelievable.

Yes. A trend.

There's been a trend of Catholic abuse.

There's been a trend of abuse from politicians and other high power figures.

Now we have a trend of Muslim rape gangs.

I don't see the problem with the use of the word 'trend', tbh

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 17:32 - Aug 15 with 2612 viewsHighjack

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 13:34 - Aug 15 by londonlisa2001

Saying there’s no religious motivation in these gangs is naive at best Lisa.

The words of a survivor

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/voices/rotherham-grooming-g

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 17:38 - Aug 15 with 2594 viewsMo_Wives

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 17:32 - Aug 15 by Highjack

The words of a survivor

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/voices/rotherham-grooming-g

I believe mart6 has just reported that Islamophobic young lady for hate speech.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 17:46 - Aug 15 with 2560 viewslondonlisa2001

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 17:32 - Aug 15 by Highjack

The words of a survivor

I didn’t say that Highjack. You’ve misread my post.
Huddersfield Sex Ring on 18:14 - Aug 15 with 2511 viewslonglostjack

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 16:35 - Aug 15 by peenemunde

The Balkanisation of this country and indeed Europe is well under way all because of left wing fascists.

Apparently Croatian flags appeared out of nowhere in Wales during the World Cup.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 18:23 - Aug 15 with 2489 viewsFlashberryjack

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 17:38 - Aug 15 by Mo_Wives

I believe mart6 has just reported that Islamophobic young lady for hate speech.

mart6 is a nobody

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 18:58 - Aug 15 with 2436 viewsHighjack

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 17:46 - Aug 15 by londonlisa2001

I didn’t say that Highjack. You’ve misread my post.

Perhaps. The post just seemed dismissive of the effect religion and culture has, but in this instance it’s everything.

Same as the pervert priests.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 21:40 - Aug 15 with 2314 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Huddersfield Sex Ring on 13:27 - Aug 15 by DJack

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has released a grand jury report detailing sex abuse in the Catholic Church, naming over 300 accused clergymen.

The landmark grand jury investigation found more than 1,000 children had been abused by members of six dioceses in the state for the last 70 years.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45190355

Same old story

1500 cases in Rotherham alone.

Awful.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024