Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club 13:40 - Aug 15 with 11705 viewsBigBoris

Jordan Ayew has been left out of the squad list for Crystal Palace for the 2018/19 season even though he joined the team before the transfer deadline, Footballghana.com has revealed.

Haa haaaaa
True Karma, so after going on strike to leave us he is not able to play for his new club Ha you couldnt make it up ,
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 13:42 - Aug 15 with 9458 viewskarnataka

Assuming he gets paid, he won't care that much.
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 13:51 - Aug 15 with 9339 viewsTom1912

Any clarification on who is paying his wages given the situation now?
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 13:54 - Aug 15 with 9288 viewsTheKirkyLife

Serves him right. Arse.
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 13:55 - Aug 15 with 9272 viewsBigBoris

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 13:51 - Aug 15 by Tom1912

Any clarification on who is paying his wages given the situation now?

Guess it would be right if all transfer documentation was in order then it would be their mistake for not registering him on time and their wages to pay ??
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 14:02 - Aug 15 with 9200 viewsSW11Jack

As much as I'd love for the petulant, unprofessional shithouse to just rot in limbo and not play, it's not great news for us. AFAIK, there was no option or obligation for Palace to buy, so it's just going to make his value plummet when the loan finally ends.

Hope we don't recall him regardless. Don't want his poisonous presence around the players who actually give a toss.
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 14:05 - Aug 15 with 9149 viewsJackSkellington

If this has fallen through we've still got time to loan him out to a club in Turkey or Portugal instead.
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 14:07 - Aug 15 with 9115 viewsomarjack

Funny news. Let the c*nt rot in limbo as far as I care.

He's already signed the contract with them. They're paying his wages, not us.

Anyway, he'll be registered in January.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 14:16 - Aug 15 with 9019 viewsjack247

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 14:02 - Aug 15 by SW11Jack

As much as I'd love for the petulant, unprofessional shithouse to just rot in limbo and not play, it's not great news for us. AFAIK, there was no option or obligation for Palace to buy, so it's just going to make his value plummet when the loan finally ends.

Hope we don't recall him regardless. Don't want his poisonous presence around the players who actually give a toss.

Absolutely right. It may seem funny for a minute, but it just means we are going to end up in the same position next summer. If he actually can’t play for the season, he’ll be almost impossible to shift.

Just can’t see that being the case though.
Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 14:32 - Aug 15 with 8856 viewsAl_Bundy

He failed the initial medical and he was well below fitness levels expected by Palace. He has been given a training programme to regain fitness for the Prem league.
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 14:32 - Aug 15 with 8856 viewsTom1912

Is this definitely accurate?

Only footballghana reporting
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 14:33 - Aug 15 with 8836 viewsSwan91

If true maybe Swansea knew about it and thats why we didn't bring in woods or a new player?.. just incase he came back for some reason?
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 14:42 - Aug 15 with 8749 viewsSW11Jack

From Palace subreddit:

"Rumour from within the camp (friend of mine knows coaching staff - I know, I know) that Ayew has not ingratiated himself with his new teammates and has subsequently been left out of the 25.

Sakho said to have had a training ground bust-up with him on Friday then Puncheon on Saturday."

Edit: though bafflingly CP have 26 names listed in their squad on the PL website, Ayew being one of them: https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/6/Crystal-Palace/squad
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 14:48]
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 14:59 - Aug 15 with 8599 viewstheloneranger

"SHOCKER: Ghana striker Jordan Ayew left of Crystal Palace squad list after deadline day arrival"

http://mobile.footballghana.com/shocker-ghana-striker-jordan-ayew-left-of-crysta

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 15:00 - Aug 15 with 8586 viewsSheffieldjack

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 14:42 - Aug 15 by SW11Jack

From Palace subreddit:

"Rumour from within the camp (friend of mine knows coaching staff - I know, I know) that Ayew has not ingratiated himself with his new teammates and has subsequently been left out of the 25.

Sakho said to have had a training ground bust-up with him on Friday then Puncheon on Saturday."

Edit: though bafflingly CP have 26 names listed in their squad on the PL website, Ayew being one of them: https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/6/Crystal-Palace/squad
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 14:48]

All very confusing. Can he play for them in the Premier League or not?
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club (n/t) on 15:00 - Aug 15 with 8580 viewsjackal

He's a tw@t and has behaved appallingly but I'd take him back in a heartbeat.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 15:02]
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club (n/t) on 15:00 - Aug 15 with 8580 viewsjackal

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 15:13 - Aug 15 with 8456 viewsBadlands

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 14:05 - Aug 15 by JackSkellington

If this has fallen through we've still got time to loan him out to a club in Turkey or Portugal instead.

I'm pretty sure European sides can buy until the end of August.
Find a buyer, cancel the loan, get rid.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club (n/t) on 15:23 - Aug 15 with 8347 views34dfgdf54

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club (n/t) on 15:00 - Aug 15 by jackal

He's a tw@t and has behaved appallingly but I'd take him back in a heartbeat.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 15:02]

Why?

We don't need those sort of characters in the dressing room, especially on those wages.
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 15:26 - Aug 15 with 8320 viewsherbie

The guy is a top class t#sser!Wish we had sold him when we had the chance rather than a loan deal although I suspect he won't be coming back at any point!
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 15:34 - Aug 15 with 8220 viewsSwanseaman

I think we are better off without him no matter how good he is, because his attitude would disrupt what GP is working on. Having a player around you who doesn't really want to be there creates negativity.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 15:35]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club (n/t) on 15:44 - Aug 15 with 8137 viewsjackal

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club (n/t) on 15:23 - Aug 15 by 34dfgdf54

Why?

We don't need those sort of characters in the dressing room, especially on those wages.

Because we're desperate and we've only got one striker.
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 15:45 - Aug 15 with 8128 viewsharryhpalmer

mmmm. he is in their first team squad on their website. just not been given a number yet.

and they dont have to confirm anything until the loan window shuts.

not sure there's any legs in this one.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 16:05 - Aug 15 with 7976 viewsjasper_T

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 15:45 - Aug 15 by harryhpalmer

mmmm. he is in their first team squad on their website. just not been given a number yet.

and they dont have to confirm anything until the loan window shuts.

not sure there's any legs in this one.

The Premier League registration window is shut, isn't it? The loan window is only open till the end of the month for EFL clubs.
Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 16:12 - Aug 15 with 7930 viewstheloneranger

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 16:05 - Aug 15 by jasper_T

The Premier League registration window is shut, isn't it? The loan window is only open till the end of the month for EFL clubs.

"The 20 Premier League clubs will release the finalised shirt numbers for their squads for the 2018/19 season from early September after the closure of the summer transfer window."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Jordan Ayew not able to play for new club on 16:24 - Aug 15 with 7838 viewsawayjack

Only media source is ‘footballguana’ hardly reliable. Karma if it were true but I suspect it’s BS.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024