Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carabao draw 17:22 - Aug 15 with 9720 viewsSgorioFruit

This carabao cup, the one thats a complete rigged farce of a cup that is usually drawn from a shanty town in Cambodia at 3am.
Well the draw is going to be drawn about 7pm tomorrow evening, does anyone know if its seeded, or is it regionally picked? Or just all balls in the hat?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Carabao draw on 22:08 - Aug 16 with 1873 viewsbyron

Carabao draw on 20:57 - Aug 16 by Dewi1jack

The Mickeys that snapped up all the tickets you lot couldn't sell in your own end really enjoyed it

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cardiff-city-sell-out-allocation-2

A couple made it, they had a rough time I heard. Plenty of them in the Liberty mind when you play them, 100’s all over

Benny

Carabao draw on 22:17 - Aug 16 with 1841 viewsTenbySwan

Just read 3 pages of posts on here and hardly a sensible post between them.

Come on guys get a grip.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 22:18]
Carabao draw on 22:22 - Aug 16 with 1830 viewsLeonWasGod

A glamour tie against PL opposition! Doesn’t feel that way though does it? How times change and all that.

If we have our shooting boots on we can win this now we remember how to pass 10 yards forwards.
Carabao draw on 22:24 - Aug 16 with 1824 viewsairedale

Carabao draw on 22:22 - Aug 16 by LeonWasGod

A glamour tie against PL opposition! Doesn’t feel that way though does it? How times change and all that.

If we have our shooting boots on we can win this now we remember how to pass 10 yards forwards.

Don’t think we’ll have a big crowd against them.
Carabao draw on 22:31 - Aug 16 with 1802 viewsTNT

Carabao draw on 08:35 - Aug 16 by Daggyjack

Not sticking up for the muppet but think it will still be in the last century for another 82 years 😂

Our cup win will never be tainted, fantastic achievement beating top clubs along the way, which gave us the right to hammer Bradford in the final and enjoy it.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 8:36]

A century is a hundred years, so in 2028 their win will be in the century before that Daggy - don't spoil one's fun, mun!

Anyway, bron can only count to ten - says he's going to become a boxing ref when he grows up!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Carabao draw on 02:46 - Aug 17 with 1667 viewsDJack

Carabao draw on 22:08 - Aug 16 by byron

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/cardiff-city-sell-out-allocation-2

A couple made it, they had a rough time I heard. Plenty of them in the Liberty mind when you play them, 100’s all over

So it was a "big thing" when C*diff get to the final and LOSE. Whilst when the Swans win it after putting out Liverpool and Chelsea (the then reigning EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS over two rounds where they failed to score) it is a mickey mouse Cup...Yes, you are definitely a Bassey...DELUDED

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Carabao draw on 05:24 - Aug 17 with 1628 viewsbuilthjack

Carabao draw on 22:31 - Aug 16 by TNT

A century is a hundred years, so in 2028 their win will be in the century before that Daggy - don't spoil one's fun, mun!

Anyway, bron can only count to ten - says he's going to become a boxing ref when he grows up!

I heard he can only count to three. So his careers teacher says he can become a wrestling ref instead

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Carabao draw on 07:49 - Aug 17 with 1569 viewsbyron

Carabao draw on 02:46 - Aug 17 by DJack

So it was a "big thing" when C*diff get to the final and LOSE. Whilst when the Swans win it after putting out Liverpool and Chelsea (the then reigning EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS over two rounds where they failed to score) it is a mickey mouse Cup...Yes, you are definitely a Bassey...DELUDED

No, it wasnt a big deal, our 4th or 5th visit to the dump yet we still sold out without even going on general sale. Couldn’t tell you who we beat to get to the final if my life depended on it, it’s completely irrelevant.

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Carabao draw on 09:13 - Aug 17 with 1524 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It will be interesting to see which of the three Welsh clubs has the biggest attendance as they are all at home on the same evening. Should tell us about who has the most plastics.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Carabao draw on 09:25 - Aug 17 with 1509 viewsLoyal

Carabao draw on 07:49 - Aug 17 by byron

No, it wasnt a big deal, our 4th or 5th visit to the dump yet we still sold out without even going on general sale. Couldn’t tell you who we beat to get to the final if my life depended on it, it’s completely irrelevant.

What about the hundreds of Liverpool fans in your end ?
The Swans had an exact figure of 43,790 at the final ( we won )But why does this fan base thing affect you so badly ? Is it the 36,900 jacks in your city when we again won a trophy v Carlisle ? Or the 38,000 for the play off final v Barnsley.

Don't get me going on the 46,979 official attendance v Reading. And yes these are all official, not made up .... Anus is rubbing off on you 😂 Hope its sweaty.

Accept it, fantasists the lot of you 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Carabao draw on 09:36 - Aug 17 with 1491 viewsowainglyndwr

Carabao draw on 11:46 - Aug 16 by felixstowe_jack

Is this the same cardiff team who could only manage 4,000 in their home tie.

Or even a 6000 league crowd v their big rivals Bristol
Carabao draw on 09:56 - Aug 17 with 1458 viewsbyron

Carabao draw on 09:13 - Aug 17 by felixstowe_jack

It will be interesting to see which of the three Welsh clubs has the biggest attendance as they are all at home on the same evening. Should tell us about who has the most plastics.

When you are a premier league club, you really don’t want the carrot cup or whatever it’s called now, it’s a pain, maybe we play the reserves. Big clubs don’t even get excited til the semi final, can’t you remember?

Benny

Carabao draw on 09:59 - Aug 17 with 1455 viewsbyron

Carabao draw on 09:25 - Aug 17 by Loyal

What about the hundreds of Liverpool fans in your end ?
The Swans had an exact figure of 43,790 at the final ( we won )But why does this fan base thing affect you so badly ? Is it the 36,900 jacks in your city when we again won a trophy v Carlisle ? Or the 38,000 for the play off final v Barnsley.

Don't get me going on the 46,979 official attendance v Reading. And yes these are all official, not made up .... Anus is rubbing off on you 😂 Hope its sweaty.

Accept it, fantasists the lot of you 😂

Liverpool fans is a myth loyal, a bit like the jack army hey? We still hold the record for Wembley highest attendance. Were you allowed to travel to the mill stad for a final? Were you really? Wow.
Btw, I was at that game. You were all very excited.

Benny

Carabao draw on 10:56 - Aug 17 with 1379 viewsLoyal

Carabao draw on 09:59 - Aug 17 by byron

Liverpool fans is a myth loyal, a bit like the jack army hey? We still hold the record for Wembley highest attendance. Were you allowed to travel to the mill stad for a final? Were you really? Wow.

Wembley highest attendance is Swansea City.
What is it with this more people than you ( when it's not true ) obsession.

Edit, in though you meant league cup, not lost games 😂
I think you will find the record overall is held by Spurs 76,400 followed by Portsmouth in 2008 when they beat you 51,437.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 11:00]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Carabao draw on 10:56 - Aug 17 with 1379 viewsCatullus

Carabao draw on 09:59 - Aug 17 by byron

Do you hold the record.......or do Portsmout......or maybe you share it?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Carabao draw on 14:06 - Aug 17 with 1271 viewsbyron

Carabao draw on 10:56 - Aug 17 by Catullus

Do you hold the record.......or do Portsmout......or maybe you share it?

It was Wembley highest attendance to date, us v Pompey. I honestly don’t know what loyal is going on about, as if Swansea could take 50,000 fans anywhere, is he on the pop? Why would Swansea be given more tickets than reading which is only 20 miles away? Cup final tickets get split equally.

Benny

Carabao draw on 14:21 - Aug 17 with 1256 viewsLoyal

Carabao draw on 14:06 - Aug 17 by byron

It was Wembley highest attendance to date, us v Pompey. I honestly don’t know what loyal is going on about, as if Swansea could take 50,000 fans anywhere, is he on the pop? Why would Swansea be given more tickets than reading which is only 20 miles away? Cup final tickets get split equally.

Reading returned tickets, we had them, you've been too long believing the bullshit matey. Bigger than you, accept it, the figures prove it.

Carabao draw on 16:03 - Aug 17 with 1192 viewsbyron

Carabao draw on 14:21 - Aug 17 by Loyal

Reading returned tickets, we had them, you've been too long believing the bullshit matey. Bigger than you, accept it, the figures prove it.

Big day out for you lot, first visit too, all your ospreys wing in full voice. I know a few who went from Pembrokeshire who had never been or been since, just went for a day out like many do.
Still, reckon we are back to normal now, we’ll prob have 3 times your support again this season with all the ST holders no shows at the Liberty. You do ok for a little place though.👍

Benny

Carabao draw on 17:25 - Aug 17 with 1163 viewspikeypaul

Chelsea the European champions when we beat them over two legs.

Scummers scrape past Barnsley.

Enough said.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 17:27]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Carabao draw on 17:28 - Aug 17 with 1155 viewsbyron

Carabao draw on 17:25 - Aug 17 by pikeypaul

Chelsea the European champions when we beat them over two legs.

Scummers scrape past Barnsley.

Enough said.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 17:27]

Didn’t you lose to Barnsley once around the same time in a semi final? I got a vague memory

Benny

Carabao draw on 17:32 - Aug 17 with 1153 viewspikeypaul

Carabao draw on 17:28 - Aug 17 by byron

Didn’t you lose to Barnsley once around the same time in a semi final? I got a vague memory

WTF has that got to do with the fact we beat the European champions over two legs ?when you do it come back.

Do you want me to list all the teams you lot lost to around that time since it will be a long list.

Until then swim away.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Carabao draw on 17:46 - Aug 17 with 1136 viewsSlugster664

Carabao draw on 14:56 - Aug 16 by byron

Oh my the Russell Slade days, I don’t think there were 4000 there. I wouldn’t have gone then with a free ticket, free beer and food and a lap dance from abbey Clancy, that’s how dire it was.

So you're not a proper fan then? Just another cu nt on another clubs fans forum, sums you up really don't it...cu nt.

STID

Carabao draw on 18:03 - Aug 17 with 1116 viewsbyron

Carabao draw on 17:46 - Aug 17 by Slugster664

So you're not a proper fan then? Just another cu nt on another clubs fans forum, sums you up really don't it...cu nt.

Ive seen the darkest of days, days of crowds of 2500, trips to places like aldershot, Walsall, Chester etc..I just have better things to do no thanks and a family. I’m not 19 and carefree and clueless

Benny

Carabao draw on 18:06 - Aug 17 with 1112 viewsbyron

Carabao draw on 17:32 - Aug 17 by pikeypaul

WTF has that got to do with the fact we beat the European champions over two legs ?when you do it come back.

Do you want me to list all the teams you lot lost to around that time since it will be a long list.

Until then swim away.

Just sayin we did scrape paste lil ole Barnsley in a semi, you couldn’t....but you did beat the champions of Europe so well done.

Benny

Carabao draw on 18:38 - Aug 17 with 1089 viewsLoyal

Carabao draw on 18:06 - Aug 17 by byron

Just sayin we did scrape paste lil ole Barnsley in a semi, you couldn’t....but you did beat the champions of Europe so well done.

Is it right that the two finals you lost you got to both beating opposition not in the premier league in every round ? And when you did meet premier league opposition they beat you ?

Ok. I get it 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024