Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
... VETCH FIELD ...!! 18:05 - Aug 15 with 1373 viewstheloneranger

"Former home of Swansea City now witness to drug taking and littered with used needles"

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/former-home-swansea-city-now-15029

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

... VETCH FIELD ...!! on 18:33 - Aug 15 with 1291 viewsSwansea93

It's terrible down there I take my son down to play in the little park and have a kick about and it's full of drug users. The police and council have been informed many times and nothing gets sorted, such a shame that our iconic ground has turned into that.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

... VETCH FIELD ...!! on 20:47 - Aug 15 with 1116 viewsGaryjack

... VETCH FIELD ...!! on 18:33 - Aug 15 by Swansea93

It's terrible down there I take my son down to play in the little park and have a kick about and it's full of drug users. The police and council have been informed many times and nothing gets sorted, such a shame that our iconic ground has turned into that.

Very sad to see that this is happening at the Vetch, a place most of us will always remember with fondness and great pride. However, for me it's so disappointing to see that this is going on in the area i grew up in. The Sandfields was such a great community when i was a child, great memories from playing football on the beach on Sunday afternoons after the Big match, to hundreds of people there on a summers evening at midnight when the tide was in cooking food on open fires. You wouldn't get that anywhere else in our city, and it's a real shame to see it as it is now.
... VETCH FIELD ...!! on 21:22 - Aug 15 with 1037 viewspencoedjack

... VETCH FIELD ...!! on 20:47 - Aug 15 by Garyjack

Very sad to see that this is happening at the Vetch, a place most of us will always remember with fondness and great pride. However, for me it's so disappointing to see that this is going on in the area i grew up in. The Sandfields was such a great community when i was a child, great memories from playing football on the beach on Sunday afternoons after the Big match, to hundreds of people there on a summers evening at midnight when the tide was in cooking food on open fires. You wouldn't get that anywhere else in our city, and it's a real shame to see it as it is now.

Unfortunately Gary that’s not just in Swansea but all around the UK ( minus the tide) the loss of community spirit has gone & highly unlikely to return.
... VETCH FIELD ...!! on 21:36 - Aug 15 with 1003 viewsGaryjack

... VETCH FIELD ...!! on 21:22 - Aug 15 by pencoedjack

Unfortunately Gary that’s not just in Swansea but all around the UK ( minus the tide) the loss of community spirit has gone & highly unlikely to return.

Very true and very sad.
... VETCH FIELD ...!! on 09:50 - Aug 17 with 707 viewsLoyal

... VETCH FIELD ...!! on 21:22 - Aug 15 by pencoedjack

Taff Byron will be along in a minute to say they have more than us, mostly bigger and over a larger area.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024