Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apart from one tantrum 18:46 - Aug 15 with 5694 viewsOldjack

excellent servant for the club , all the best

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Apart from one tantrum on 20:44 - Aug 15 with 4241 viewsEasternJack

Would be interesting to see if he lines up against us

I suspect he’ll be back one day

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Apart from one tantrum on 20:47 - Aug 15 with 4220 viewsGowerjack

Quite possibly our most successful signing ever.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Apart from one tantrum on 21:33 - Aug 15 with 4039 viewsmajorraglan

Apart from one tantrum on 20:44 - Aug 15 by EasternJack

Would be interesting to see if he lines up against us

I suspect he’ll be back one day

Think his wife is local so he may well be back at some stage in the future. Hopefully by going to QPR he will learn new methods and approaches, establish new contacts so if he does come back and end up coaching within the club structure he will be a more rounded and experienced individual.
Apart from one tantrum on 21:40 - Aug 15 with 3999 viewsPegojack

A true Jack legend, so its rather sad to see him end up at that shytehouse of a club.
Apart from one tantrum on 21:47 - Aug 15 with 3946 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

It's a Ferdy!

See bottom left.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 22:08]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Apart from one tantrum on 21:50 - Aug 15 with 3929 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Is there a back story on the tantrum?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Apart from one tantrum on 21:54 - Aug 15 with 3894 viewsDarran

Apart from one tantrum on 21:50 - Aug 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

Man City wanted him didn’t they?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Apart from one tantrum on 21:55 - Aug 15 with 3893 viewsMattG

Typical foreigner, not retaining any of his transfer value.....
[Post edited 15 Aug 2018 21:55]
Login to get fewer ads

Apart from one tantrum on 22:13 - Aug 15 with 3819 viewsLoyal

Always thought he retired.
Must be short of a few Bob.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Apart from one tantrum on 22:20 - Aug 15 with 3790 viewsQuincy999

Apart from one tantrum on 21:50 - Aug 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

He wanted to go to Blackpool I believe, when they were in the Prem and we were in the Championship. Huw turned his phone off and the move did not happen. He proceeded to go AWOL for a few weeks. The club told the media that he was injured. His first game back was a draw against Derby where he got MoM. He came over and clapped the fans and seemed happy enough to be back.
Apart from one tantrum on 22:22 - Aug 15 with 3766 viewsSwanseajill

Apart from one tantrum on 22:13 - Aug 15 by Loyal

Always thought he retired.
Must be short of a few Bob.

He told me at this years dinner that he wants to continue playing for while, but would be "home" to Swansea when he retires.
Apart from one tantrum on 22:25 - Aug 15 with 3747 viewsThrasher6

Excellent guy...privilege to have been with him and the others who made our re-birth great. Had a lot of happy times as a fan with this man....leading the line.......putting in the work. Sad about the title of the thread tbh

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Apart from one tantrum on 22:28 - Aug 15 with 3725 viewsLoyal

Apart from one tantrum on 22:25 - Aug 15 by Thrasher6

Excellent guy...privilege to have been with him and the others who made our re-birth great. Had a lot of happy times as a fan with this man....leading the line.......putting in the work. Sad about the title of the thread tbh

I agree he hs been a great servant to our clubs shirt, but now he is gone and no longer in that shirt he is nothing, nobody, just a memory albeit a very good one.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Apart from one tantrum on 22:55 - Aug 15 with 3632 viewsTNT

On the journey to the top flight, the first time, we had Robbie James and Wyndham Evans. On the second journey we had Leon Britton and Angel Rangel. Proper Jack Bastards on the pitch, who put the wasters who ultimately got us relegated to shame. Cheers Angel, ATB mate.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Apart from one tantrum on 23:07 - Aug 15 with 3599 viewsAl_Bundy

Great respect for Rangel but he will get turned over in this league.
Apart from one tantrum on 23:58 - Aug 15 with 3542 viewsomarjack

Rangel has been loyal to us for over 10 years ffs..he never disappointed, played his heart out weekly, never asked for crazy wage raises to commit to the club. In his older age, he tolerated being a back up to that donkey Naughton. And he never said or insinuated any complaint for all this time.

Now that he's 35. I believe he knew that he's finished at this level, and he doesn't want to ruin his legacy with us with a poor season. Instead, he left us on top. Where he'll always be.

Now, if he wants to join a different club that's his business, he's been immense for us, and he'll always be a Swansea legend.

Good luck Angel with your new adventure, except when you play us (which should be interesting) Too bad it's with a sh!t side like QPR though.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Apart from one tantrum on 00:16 - Aug 16 with 3520 viewsPaxton

Apart from one tantrum on 21:54 - Aug 15 by Darran

He definitely wanted to go to Fulham, when they showed an interest in him. Back in 2009 I think. Maybe Manchester City wanted him as well.
Apart from one tantrum on 00:29 - Aug 16 with 3488 viewsmajorraglan

Apart from one tantrum on 00:16 - Aug 16 by Paxton

He definitely wanted to go to Fulham, when they showed an interest in him. Back in 2009 I think. Maybe Manchester City wanted him as well.

You are right, there was something about Fulham, but it was in 2010. To be fair though,they were a Premier League team at the time and whilst he was under contract at Swansea, most people would, if they had the chance jump at playing at a higher level. Anyway, for the last 8 years he’s been good club servant and put a lot more effort in than some who have worn the shirt.
Apart from one tantrum on 08:32 - Aug 16 with 3294 viewsItchySphincter

It was Blackpool when they got promoted. He fancied it, who wouldn’t? :). They bid nearly 1M for him.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Apart from one tantrum on 20:14 - Aug 16 with 3081 viewsOldjack

Apart from one tantrum on 21:54 - Aug 15 by Darran

Wiggum ,when Judas left

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Apart from one tantrum on 22:16 - Aug 16 with 2952 viewsLeonWasGod

L E G
E N D

End of.

Surprised we didn’t keep him around the place. We needed a fullback, he could have worked on his badges (if that’s what he wants) or at least help teach the meaning of the Swansea Way to the yoof and new players. In a time of massive transition when we’re trying to get back to everything he was part of and stands for it’s a no brainer for me.
Apart from one tantrum on 23:46 - Aug 16 with 2865 viewsjasper_T

Apart from one tantrum on 22:16 - Aug 16 by LeonWasGod

L E G
E N D

End of.

Surprised we didn’t keep him around the place. We needed a fullback, he could have worked on his badges (if that’s what he wants) or at least help teach the meaning of the Swansea Way to the yoof and new players. In a time of massive transition when we’re trying to get back to everything he was part of and stands for it’s a no brainer for me.

Don't think he wanted to be a third choice elder statesman tottering around the place to be honest. And he's had ample time to start his badges if he was interested in that.
Apart from one tantrum on 00:17 - Aug 17 with 2845 viewsmajorraglan

Apart from one tantrum on 22:16 - Aug 16 by LeonWasGod

L E G
E N D

End of.

Would probably command much more than the regime is now prepared to pay.
Apart from one tantrum on 00:50 - Aug 17 with 2828 viewstheloneranger

Apart from one tantrum on 00:16 - Aug 16 by Paxton

"Angel Rangel quotes disappoint chairman Huw Jenkins"... 3rd Feb 2010

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/swansea_city/8495750.stm

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Apart from one tantrum on 02:50 - Aug 17 with 2784 viewsnevnahmun

Apart from one tantrum on 00:50 - Aug 17 by theloneranger

"Angel Rangel quotes disappoint chairman Huw Jenkins"... 3rd Feb 2010

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/swansea_city/8495750.stm

legend... if the worst he did was disappoint sell out idiot Huwancar... hell do for me.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 2:51]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024