Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans pub carmarthen v Birmingham 11:10 - Aug 16 with 1397 viewsJackReacherRound

please Help need a Swans pub in carmarthen to watch the Birmingham game.
In the town centre for the night so cant make the game.
a nice swans pub would be good, if not somewhere where we can watch the game.
Thanks
Swans pub carmarthen v Birmingham on 11:12 - Aug 16 with 1393 viewsLoyal

My money is on Birmingham 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans pub carmarthen v Birmingham on 11:48 - Aug 16 with 1333 viewsAguycalledJack

The friends arms in Johnstown will definitely have it on. That's a little bit out though. About a £6 taxi ride. Always full of swans fans and a small friendly local.

The other is the stags head. That is in the centre of town. They usually have the game on but not particularly a swans pub. Sound may be off though as its a Friday. Phone ahead if you intend to use that one.

Me personally, I would go to the Friends but get there early to get a seat. Again phone ahead just to double check.
Swans pub carmarthen v Birmingham on 13:24 - Aug 16 with 1217 viewsTaliesin

Swans pub carmarthen v Birmingham on 11:48 - Aug 16 by AguycalledJack

The friends arms in Johnstown will definitely have it on. That's a little bit out though. About a £6 taxi ride. Always full of swans fans and a small friendly local.

The other is the stags head. That is in the centre of town. They usually have the game on but not particularly a swans pub. Sound may be off though as its a Friday. Phone ahead if you intend to use that one.

Me personally, I would go to the Friends but get there early to get a seat. Again phone ahead just to double check.

£6?? Or you could walk from C'then. It really isn't far.

Friends defo the best bet - good selection of beer including their own brew
Swans pub carmarthen v Birmingham on 14:03 - Aug 16 with 1173 viewsJackReacherRound

thanks guys
Swans pub carmarthen v Birmingham on 14:07 - Aug 16 with 1165 viewsMo_Wives

Great name

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Swans pub carmarthen v Birmingham on 14:16 - Aug 16 with 1153 viewsbuilthjack

Swans pub carmarthen v Birmingham on 14:03 - Aug 16 by JackReacherRound

thanks guys

Just drive out of Carmarthen, don't stop until the sign says Cadbury World. It's about a mile from there.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swans pub carmarthen v Birmingham on 20:37 - Aug 16 with 991 viewsLoyal

Swans pub carmarthen v Birmingham on 14:16 - Aug 16 by builthjack

Just drive out of Carmarthen, don't stop until the sign says Cadbury World. It's about a mile from there.

He doesn't like it up him 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swans pub carmarthen v Birmingham on 19:43 - Aug 17 with 827 viewsAguycalledJack

Did you make it to the friends?
Login to get fewer ads

Swans pub carmarthen v Birmingham on 20:06 - Aug 17 with 797 viewsdickythorpe

Mansel arms, rose&crown in town
Friends or the poplars in Johnstown.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024