Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. 12:55 - Aug 16 with 15401 viewsJango

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/newsbeat-45206266

How nice of him. I wonder if the BBC would be celebrating such an event if a white artist was to do the same thing for underprivileged white kids. My guess is that artists career would be over.

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 16:03 - Aug 21 with 1579 viewsMo_Wives

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 14:32 - Aug 21 by JackSomething

Those far left activists/journalists are as insignificant to me as the far right are.

They may be in influential positions, but they're hardly Rupert Murdoch are they? Their articles are going to have as much influence on the world as the average Daily Mail journalist. When I find myself under the jackboot of my black overlords in the future, I will of course apologise to you for being wrong about this.

I thought this thread was about Stormzy getting a bit above his station and needing to be slapped down for it. Or that black people face absolutely no discrimination in this country today. The fact that people of colour don't have it as bad as Rosa Parks doesn't exactly sound like a winning argument for the eradication of racism to me. Or to Heather Heyer's family most likely, as an example.

By the way, if that tweet is accurate, that teaching assistant should have been subject to an investigation by her employer. If she wasn't, then that institution would go down on my list as one I would have no interaction with personally or professionally. It doesn't mean I'm suddenly going to subscribe to the theory that as a white man, I'm part of the most oppressed group in the world.

"Or that black people face absolutely no discrimination in this country today"

Nobody said that. Who said that?

"The fact that people of colour don't have it as bad as Rosa Parks doesn't exactly sound like a winning argument for the eradication of racism to me."

In the same way that the fact that white people don't have it as bad as Rosa Parks doesn't exactly sound like a winning argument for the eradication of racism to me either. (racism effects white people also. Why in a thread where I'm providing examples of racism do you think I'm making the argument that racism has been eradicated?)

But we have arrived at the point I wanted to get to. Now you have, in your mind, separated Black Americans of the past from blacks of today. We now have two different groups of people (white people of today & black people of today). Neither experienced slavery or Jim Crow and neither has a right to claim to have it as bad as those black Americans did.
I have provide a few examples of white people being overtly discriminated against for their skin colour IN THE PRESENT TIME. Can you show me examples from the last few years where...
Major TV stations (tax funded state ones, even) have advertised for 'non black' positions?
A university has told black kids to stay away for the day?
A diversity officer has made a 'safe space' away from black men?
A recording artist has told black people to move to the back seats and not lost her recording contract and even been apologised to?
Or a teacher had the balls to tweet that she treats her black students as second class citizens?

Once again, I don't want you to tell me you're against the examples I provided, I know you are. I want you to show me examples of the same institutional racial discrimination. If the same examples as I gave were done against black people you can bet they would be used as examples of discrimination. Instead we get "well black people are under represented in X field". When we think of the struggle of black Americans in the past we think of slavery. If then asked to explain what other discrimination they faced, most people would say...
Segregation. Black people were not allowed into white only spaces and were told to move to the seats at the back.
Jobs were advertised for 'non blacks'
They were openly treated as second class citizens.
They were told to stay away from school.
Amongst other things.
Nobody would say "they didn't have equal representation in science and technology subjects". The blacks weren't asking for equal representation. They just wanted the same rules and not to be excluded due to their race.
And no, I'm not saying the plight of todays white man is the same as those blacks. Far, far from it. I'm saying neither is the plight of todays black man the same as those blacks. In fact, as a society, we treat the black man a little bit better than the white man. We, as a society, would not put up, for one moment, with the above examples done to black people. We've even now, apparently, classed the killing of a white girl, Heather Hayer, as a racial attack on black people.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 17:03 - Aug 21 with 1549 viewsMo_Wives

Swindon's favourite fat boy did this video about the time 4chan trolled all the racist diversity hounds with their now infamous 'It's OK to be white' stickers (Good work 4chan )

In this video he touches on the flood of anti-white discrimination coming from these morons. But he's only covering the tip of the iceberg, tbh.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 19:01 - Aug 21 with 1513 viewsMo_Wives

I was sitting here in the old rocking chair having a puff on the hand crafted pipe and a general ponder, as a gentleman of standing does, and trying to understand how people can find "white people becoming the oppressed to be laughable." as JackSomething earlier stated. Do they think that the white race is so superior that the idea of the tables of power being turned against them is such an absurd idea it has to be laughed at?

These people (far left activists) have drawn a line: White people on one side vs People of colour on the other side. So that's basically white people vs everyone else (I think the Jews are still up for grabs)

These same people are also always calling for a world without borders. Globalisation. A one world order if you like.
In this global world if we draw a dividing line separating white people and people of colour, then white people are definitely a minority.

When we look at the complaints of racism coming from what we may call the black team they're very often along the lines of 'We need more representation in the institutions'. So if you see this in it's simplest terms it's literally a call for more power. The other thing that's asked for is reparations. So a call for money and power to be handed over.

So while at this moment the people with money and power are white. If these bellends get what they want we will soon find ourselves in a global society, where white people are a minority and would have transferred large amounts of political power and money into the hands of people who are racist towards white people. People who believe (social) Justice is to make white people pay for the sins of their fathers.

And yes, this is just the ponderings of a simple man. And, no, I don't think it's likely. But neither do I think it's impossible. I don't think our white race is so superior or do I underestimate other races.
But I hope that people aren't risking the world of their children just because they're so scared of being called racist that they fail to point at actual racists and say "F*ck off"

Anyway, that's enough for tonight children. Go to sleep now and try not to have bad dreams again.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 07:00 - Aug 22 with 1467 viewsCatullus

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 19:01 - Aug 21 by Mo_Wives

I was sitting here in the old rocking chair having a puff on the hand crafted pipe and a general ponder, as a gentleman of standing does, and trying to understand how people can find "white people becoming the oppressed to be laughable." as JackSomething earlier stated. Do they think that the white race is so superior that the idea of the tables of power being turned against them is such an absurd idea it has to be laughed at?

These people (far left activists) have drawn a line: White people on one side vs People of colour on the other side. So that's basically white people vs everyone else (I think the Jews are still up for grabs)

These same people are also always calling for a world without borders. Globalisation. A one world order if you like.
In this global world if we draw a dividing line separating white people and people of colour, then white people are definitely a minority.

When we look at the complaints of racism coming from what we may call the black team they're very often along the lines of 'We need more representation in the institutions'. So if you see this in it's simplest terms it's literally a call for more power. The other thing that's asked for is reparations. So a call for money and power to be handed over.

So while at this moment the people with money and power are white. If these bellends get what they want we will soon find ourselves in a global society, where white people are a minority and would have transferred large amounts of political power and money into the hands of people who are racist towards white people. People who believe (social) Justice is to make white people pay for the sins of their fathers.

And yes, this is just the ponderings of a simple man. And, no, I don't think it's likely. But neither do I think it's impossible. I don't think our white race is so superior or do I underestimate other races.
But I hope that people aren't risking the world of their children just because they're so scared of being called racist that they fail to point at actual racists and say "F*ck off"

Anyway, that's enough for tonight children. Go to sleep now and try not to have bad dreams again.

The reparations thing, seems to me mostly used about slavery.....are they demanding reparations from other African countries and Islamic states who were big....huge players in slavery?
Then go to parts of Africa where white farmers are having their land taken from them.....is that theft and they justify it by saying 200 years ago you whites stole our land.
Historical;ly speaking very many people did very bad things but we can't keep going on about it and expect countries or races to keep being punished about it otherwise in another 200 years we will be having the same arguments just possibly from different perspectives. History needs to be remembered, to be learned from but we shouldn';t keep making the same mistakes and that it seems is our big problem and ultimtaely our doom, the human race never learns!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 09:38 - Aug 22 with 1449 viewsJackSomething

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 17:38 - Aug 16 by Jango

Yes you are. It’s 2018, no British black child is anymore disadvantaged than white children. I’m very much for equality in this world but that is certainly not equality.

There you go Mo. Not word for word what I posted, but you can see what I mean.

Not going to break down everything you posted, but yes I was aware Heather was white. But she was killed protesting against the violent far right in Charlotesville that day. I'm sure you've read and watched extensively about those events and I'm sure you won't try and deny that racism played a big part in those events.

Got a busy day ahead, so not sure I'll get back to this thread, but it's been pleasant debating this with you even if we remain poles apart.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 10:02 - Aug 22 with 1445 viewsMo_Wives

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 09:38 - Aug 22 by JackSomething

There you go Mo. Not word for word what I posted, but you can see what I mean.

Not going to break down everything you posted, but yes I was aware Heather was white. But she was killed protesting against the violent far right in Charlotesville that day. I'm sure you've read and watched extensively about those events and I'm sure you won't try and deny that racism played a big part in those events.

Got a busy day ahead, so not sure I'll get back to this thread, but it's been pleasant debating this with you even if we remain poles apart.

Yes, JS, always good to chew the fat. Hope you get everything done. Enjoy the day.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 10:36 - Aug 22 with 1439 viewsMo_Wives

Stormzy and scholarships for black kids. on 07:00 - Aug 22 by Catullus

The reparations thing, seems to me mostly used about slavery.....are they demanding reparations from other African countries and Islamic states who were big....huge players in slavery?
Then go to parts of Africa where white farmers are having their land taken from them.....is that theft and they justify it by saying 200 years ago you whites stole our land.
Historical;ly speaking very many people did very bad things but we can't keep going on about it and expect countries or races to keep being punished about it otherwise in another 200 years we will be having the same arguments just possibly from different perspectives. History needs to be remembered, to be learned from but we shouldn';t keep making the same mistakes and that it seems is our big problem and ultimtaely our doom, the human race never learns!

Yep, the A.N.C are commies at heart. And commies are gonna steal shit off people. That's what they do.

I remember seeing Lauren Southern interviewing Thabo Mokwena of the A.N.C. They were talking about the ANC stealing the land from farmers...sorry, let me rephrase that. They were talking about 'land redistribution' (remember that burglar who redistributed Garry Monks stuff into his own house?. Sorry, I digress) and Southern asked something like...
"Are you going to compensate the farmers for the land?"
He replied something like "No. But the government has no desire to acquire land illegally from the farmers. We will look at the current laws and if needed we will change the laws"
Great. Thanks for the interview, Adolf

*In the distance a wild SherpaJacob screams "Godwin's law"

The interview is around the 43:20 min mark in this film...

[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 10:37]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024