Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Press Conference 13:27 - Aug 16 with 2733 viewsJoshTheJack

On in a couple of mins.
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/watch-live-potters-press-conference
Press Conference on 13:42 - Aug 16 with 2668 viewsTummer_from_Texas

KN out 2-4 weeks. That gives Mulder at least 4 matches to prove himself in some key fixtures.

Will be an interesting dilemma if he continues to look as good as he did vs PNE

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Press Conference on 13:50 - Aug 16 with 2616 viewsTheKirkyLife

Pretty much confirmed we're still in for Woods. Besic possibly another option being considered.
Press Conference on 14:11 - Aug 16 with 2501 viewsangryjack

Listening to that he's another Yes Man another Jenkins puppe,kept on referring to we got players at club waiting for their opportunity Everytime he was pushed on signing players,to me I think very little be coming in
Press Conference on 14:26 - Aug 16 with 2433 viewsmagicdaps10

Quite obvious that very little is coming in, we are down too our bare bones and there seems to be no urgency.

We need a good 5 players, I would be surprised if more than 5 came in.

It is baffling what is going on. A win on saturday has given the club a bit more breathing space but like always, trouble will come when the loan window closes.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Press Conference on 14:44 - Aug 16 with 2351 views34dfgdf54

Press Conference on 14:26 - Aug 16 by magicdaps10

Quite obvious that very little is coming in, we are down too our bare bones and there seems to be no urgency.

We need a good 5 players, I would be surprised if more than 5 came in.

It is baffling what is going on. A win on saturday has given the club a bit more breathing space but like always, trouble will come when the loan window closes.

Five's pushing it, that's half an outfield team. Three would be perfect but I think we'll end up with one/two.

I'm hoping we can get Wilf back fit soon and have something close to the best of him until Jan, because he'll be straight out of the door I reckon.
Press Conference on 14:49 - Aug 16 with 2319 viewsjacksfullaces

these press conferences are pointless.

more political than politicians, say absolutely nothing that is not already known.

hard to interpret either way ...

respect the other manager, hard place to go, looking to strengthen the group, rinse and repeat

perhaps mildly more irritating at the moment as off field matters leaving a dark cloud of suspicon in terms of owners motives, but I think we have to kind of accept our club will do as it sees fit and say as it sees fit when it sees fit.

sadly that might not be to the liking of many of us, especially as there is a real lack of trust at the moment. probably no different to other clubs though, anyone know of ones that are particularly transparent about direction of travel details?
Press Conference on 14:52 - Aug 16 with 2301 viewstheloneranger

Press Conference on 13:50 - Aug 16 by TheKirkyLife

Pretty much confirmed we're still in for Woods. Besic possibly another option being considered.

A fit Besic would be great, he can also play at centre back, but his injury history is a big worry

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024