Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RUMOUR 14:49 - Aug 16 with 18627 viewsjohnlangy

Heard this on Tuesday. The person who told me had heard it elsewhere, from a few people from the way he said it.

The owners are looking to claw back their money via the parachute payments and will then sell the Club back to our beloved HJ and MM.

RUMOUR on 21:09 - Aug 16 with 3773 viewsbonymine

If those two lying, cheating, greedy Kunts come anywhere near OUR Club again in the future then that’s the day I will NEVER ever set foot in that Stadium again !!

He may have done it with Travelhouse but he’ll NEVER do it with the Swans.

You Greedy B@stards Get OUT of OUR Club...

STID.......Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

RUMOUR on 21:25 - Aug 16 with 3705 viewsjackharris

What I have heard on the grapevine is that Huw, M.M. Etc want to try and make amends and would like to buy the club back. I also heard Huw wanted to spend more money in this window but the Americans wouldn’t allow it. He went out to the states to try and get them to budge. He probably would have sanctioned the money to be spent on some shite Spaniard but who knows...

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

RUMOUR on 21:37 - Aug 16 with 3658 viewsexiledclaseboy

RUMOUR on 21:25 - Aug 16 by jackharris

What I have heard on the grapevine is that Huw, M.M. Etc want to try and make amends and would like to buy the club back. I also heard Huw wanted to spend more money in this window but the Americans wouldn’t allow it. He went out to the states to try and get them to budge. He probably would have sanctioned the money to be spent on some shite Spaniard but who knows...

And Little Red Riding Hood slay the big bad wolf and they all lived happily ever after.

Well it’s about as believable.

Poll: Tory leader

RUMOUR on 21:43 - Aug 16 with 3634 viewsBloodyhills

RUMOUR on 14:53 - Aug 16 by 34dfgdf54

Can't take parachute payments.

They won't be released if there is any inklinks they'll be pocketed.

Generally, what the rules are and what happens in reality can be very different things.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

RUMOUR on 21:45 - Aug 16 with 3623 viewswaynekerr55

RUMOUR on 21:37 - Aug 16 by exiledclaseboy

And Little Red Riding Hood slay the big bad wolf and they all lived happily ever after.

Well it’s about as believable.

This

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

RUMOUR on 21:49 - Aug 16 with 3609 viewsLeonWasGod

RUMOUR on 17:56 - Aug 16 by hobo

I can't see there not being a very tasty profit. £40m+ from transfers in/out, £50m or so from parachute payments, minus what should be a small wage bill = £££

Should be fairly easy to guestimate - just look at the Swiss Ramble review of latest championship financials from season before last. I suspect costs could be in the order of £60-70m, just a guess though. Looking at other clubs’ annual reports wil give a better ball park.

If you were lining up to sell you’d want to make it look like a profitable business- that’s belieable. They can’t just pocket income though. Not legally.
RUMOUR on 21:50 - Aug 16 with 3593 viewsFlashberryjack

I've heard the very similar rumour.

What I heard was, Huw offered the Americans £4 million up front, with add on's of another £8 million if we get promoted and an a further £20 million should we win the champions league in the next 5 years.

A fantastic offer in Huw's world.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

RUMOUR on 21:53 - Aug 16 with 3587 viewspencoedjack

RUMOUR on 21:50 - Aug 16 by Flashberryjack

What I heard was, Huw offered the Americans £4 million up front, with add on's of another £8 million if we get promoted and an a further £20 million should we win the champions league in the next 5 years.

Believable if you said 5 million
Login to get fewer ads

RUMOUR on 22:04 - Aug 16 with 3559 viewsLeonWasGod

What a load of bollox. Huw would never bid that. Neither Kaplan nor Levien have dreads
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 22:05]
RUMOUR on 02:33 - Aug 17 with 3368 viewsDJack

And so the jockeying for position in phase two begins. Christ some of our fans are dull cúnts.

In other news the word gullible has been removed from the Oxford English dictionary.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

RUMOUR on 05:00 - Aug 17 with 3334 viewsDewi1jack

RUMOUR on 22:04 - Aug 16 by LeonWasGod

What a load of bollox. Huw would never bid that. Neither Kaplan nor Levien have dreads
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 22:05]

Rumour has it that both Steve and Jasie boy played in the lower US adulta soccer leagues as goalies.

So these figures have legs

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

RUMOUR on 06:38 - Aug 17 with 3290 viewsgandhiaber

I head that WTF language are you speaking,
RUMOUR on 07:20 - Aug 17 with 3251 viewsMattG

All fell apart when the Yanks asked for another £500k, apparently.
RUMOUR on 08:12 - Aug 17 with 3186 viewsWarwickHunt

RUMOUR on 06:38 - Aug 17 by gandhiaber

I head that WTF language are you speaking,

Same as yours...
RUMOUR on 08:31 - Aug 17 with 3152 viewsvetchonian

Maybe the rumour came from the source that claimed Potter had walked a week ago?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

RUMOUR on 14:32 - Aug 18 with 2894 viewsQJumpingJack

Could the other ex-shareholders (Katzen, JVZ) be part of the consortium trying to get the club back if this rumour is true?
RUMOUR on 15:10 - Aug 18 with 2814 viewswaynekerr55

RUMOUR on 14:32 - Aug 18 by QJumpingJack

Could the other ex-shareholders (Katzen, JVZ) be part of the consortium trying to get the club back if this rumour is true?

Could you imagine JVZ rubbing people's faces in it if this was true

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

RUMOUR on 18:16 - Aug 18 with 2615 viewsCatullus

RUMOUR on 19:19 - Aug 16 by Flashberryjack

Big nose and the vending machine king had to lie through their front teeth to con the Yanks into buying us, even though we were a premiere league team at the time.

We're now a championship team that have sold/loaned any player of value, and probably heavily in debt, or certainly have severe cash flow problems.

Even the yanks with Huw the liar by their side would struggle to find a big enough mug dull enough to buy a basket case of a club like us.

I don't think we're heavily in debt, we made a transfer profit in the previous window of 22-25 million and we have shifted out most of our high earners now too. We won't know the full extent of things until the parachute payments stop and we know the income and expenditure facts and figures. I can't see there being a big cashflow problem this season for the same reasons, cashflow may become an issue as the PP gets lower, our wage bill is massively reduced for this season, when the loanees return that will change. It's a fluid situation.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

RUMOUR on 18:26 - Aug 18 with 2585 viewsWhiterockin

RUMOUR on 18:16 - Aug 18 by Catullus

I don't think we're heavily in debt, we made a transfer profit in the previous window of 22-25 million and we have shifted out most of our high earners now too. We won't know the full extent of things until the parachute payments stop and we know the income and expenditure facts and figures. I can't see there being a big cashflow problem this season for the same reasons, cashflow may become an issue as the PP gets lower, our wage bill is massively reduced for this season, when the loanees return that will change. It's a fluid situation.

Bony alone is draining approximately 10% of our total annual income for this season.
RUMOUR on 18:48 - Aug 18 with 2533 viewsawayjack

RUMOUR on 07:20 - Aug 17 by MattG

All fell apart when the Yanks asked for another £500k, apparently.

Huw’s world commercial logic. Like it but sadly so close to truth!
RUMOUR on 17:39 - Sep 17 with 2145 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

RUMOUR on 18:03 - Sep 17 with 2052 viewspencoedjack

If the day ever comes that those c unts buy the football club back I won’t be watching Swansea at home games
RUMOUR on 19:22 - Sep 17 with 1852 viewsBadlands

RUMOUR on 18:16 - Aug 18 by Catullus

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

RUMOUR on 19:48 - Sep 17 with 1774 viewslonglostjack

RUMOUR on 19:22 - Sep 17 by Badlands

So you know better do you Badlands? Must have been massive mismanagement if you’re right. Do tell.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 19:49]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

RUMOUR on 20:25 - Sep 17 with 1649 viewsDewi1jack

RUMOUR on 15:10 - Aug 18 by waynekerr55

Could you imagine JVZ rubbing people's faces in it if this was true

Won't stay a secret for long.
Dimwit won't be able to keep it off Tw@ter anyway.

Cmon then Badlands.
Spill the beans.
Or do we have to read it on Tw@ter?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024