Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's your team prediction for tomorrow night? 19:00 - Aug 16 with 1066 viewsJackfath

Nordfeldt out - Mulder to start...

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What's your team prediction for tomorrow night? on 19:03 - Aug 16 with 1056 viewsbuilthjack

I have a feeling he might start Fer. It depends how training has gone.
Also use Montero for the last 25 mins.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What's your team prediction for tomorrow night? on 21:26 - Aug 16 with 960 viewsoldcob

What's your team prediction for tomorrow night? on 19:03 - Aug 16 by builthjack

I have a feeling he might start Fer. It depends how training has gone.
Also use Montero for the last 25 mins.

He (GP) hinted today Fer is not ready to start yet.
What's your team prediction for tomorrow night? on 21:29 - Aug 16 with 949 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I would imagine he would go with the same team as Saturday with Mulder to start.
What's your team prediction for tomorrow night? on 22:20 - Aug 16 with 875 viewssainthelens

Monk will be so desperate to win he'll get lost in it all. Can see us getting at least a point.
What's your team prediction for tomorrow night? on 22:22 - Aug 16 with 861 viewspencoedjack

What's your team prediction for tomorrow night? on 22:20 - Aug 16 by sainthelens

Monk will be so desperate to win he'll get lost in it all. Can see us getting at least a point.

All 3 imo
What's your team prediction for tomorrow night? on 05:30 - Aug 17 with 723 viewsSwan91

---------------------Muller--------------------
Roberts-----Rodon------VDH--------Olsson
----------Carrol----Celina----Fulton-------
Asoro------------Mcburnie----------Mackay

Subds: Benda, John, Naughton, Fer, Monterro, Dhanda, Dyer

I am sure it will be this team.... with Fer and monterro coming on if we need... and hopefully another appearance by Dhanda as I think he deserves more playtime.

I will go for a 2-1 win to Swansea... Mackay and Celina goals.
What's your team prediction for tomorrow night? on 05:46 - Aug 17 with 712 viewsbuilthjack

What's your team prediction for tomorrow night? on 05:30 - Aug 17 by Swan91

I am sure it will be this team.... with Fer and monterro coming on if we need... and hopefully another appearance by Dhanda as I think he deserves more playtime.

Hope you are spot on

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

What's your team prediction for tomorrow night? on 06:03 - Aug 17 with 695 viewsawayjack

What's your team prediction for tomorrow night? on 05:30 - Aug 17 by Swan91

This team and 2-1 sounds good. Socks and McKay.
Login to get fewer ads

What's your team prediction for tomorrow night? on 11:22 - Aug 17 with 570 viewsSwanseaman

1-1

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024