Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Company which built Swansea City's stadium and council sued for £1.3m 19:20 - Aug 16 with 5507 viewstheloneranger

"Company which built Swansea City's stadium and council sued for £1.3m over alleged corroding steel structure"

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/company-built-swansea-citys-stadiu

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Company which built Swansea City's stadium and council sued for £1.3m on 12:27 - Aug 17 with 1264 viewsphilswansfan

Company which built Swansea City's stadium and council sued for £1.3m on 21:23 - Aug 16 by theloneranger

https://www.tatasteelconstruction.com/en_GB/tata-steel-case-studies/stadia/Liber

That's the cladding - not the structural steel frame
Company which built Swansea City's stadium and council sued for £1.3m on 14:00 - Aug 17 with 1184 viewsbyron

Company which built Swansea City's stadium and council sued for £1.3m on 20:44 - Aug 16 by bluey_the_blue

You lot mocked about Legoland, well, at least lego doesn't rust...

Oh the irony, Swansea City is falling apart.....again....love the buzzcocks eh

Benny

Company which built Swansea City's stadium and council sued for £1.3m on 14:07 - Aug 17 with 1185 viewsvetchonian

Company which built Swansea City's stadium and council sued for £1.3m on 14:00 - Aug 17 by byron

Oh the irony, Swansea City is falling apart.....again....love the buzzcocks eh

Only a couple of weeks then you will be going back to school.....

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Company which built Swansea City's stadium and council sued for £1.3m on 14:35 - Aug 17 with 1159 viewsbyron

Company which built Swansea City's stadium and council sued for £1.3m on 14:07 - Aug 17 by vetchonian

Only a couple of weeks then you will be going back to school.....

Failed all my GCSE’s, looks like I’ll just become a cab driver😂

Benny

Company which built Swansea City's stadium and council sued for £1.3m on 19:05 - Aug 17 with 1057 viewsoldgrey

Aren't Swansea council technically still one of the owners of the stadium via the 3 way partnership?
So are they effectively suing themselves?
Company which built Swansea City's stadium and council sued for £1.3m on 22:06 - Aug 17 with 1023 viewsKilkennyjack

Company which built Swansea City's stadium and council sued for £1.3m on 19:05 - Aug 17 by oldgrey

Aren't Swansea council technically still one of the owners of the stadium via the 3 way partnership?
So are they effectively suing themselves?

I thought that as well ... cant be, can it ?

Beware of the Risen People

Company which built Swansea City's stadium and council sued for £1.3m on 22:07 - Aug 17 with 1017 viewsgolly47

Well the good news is we can live up to our copper heritage, the whole stadium will look like it's made from the stuff in a year or two.

Poll: What was worse?

Company which built Swansea City's stadium and council sued for £1.3m on 22:32 - Aug 17 with 1003 viewsswanforthemoney

Company which built Swansea City's stadium and council sued for £1.3m on 11:54 - Aug 17 by BarrySwan

Did I seriously just read that the Stadium management company had a number of their claims struck out by the judge for submitting them 4 days after the 12 year time limit?

Shouldn't the people of Swansea be demanding that whoever the Stadium management company are they be removed enbloc if this is an indication of their abilities?

The people of Swansea can be served up any old shite and just don’t care.

People get away with murder in our pretty, sh1tty, city

I stand in the North Stand

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024