Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope we take the game to Monk tonight... 14:47 - Aug 17 with 1669 viewsTheResurrection

We know what he'll be like, especially against us...
'we've got to be better without the ball etc etc'

I hope we can manage the game well but still have a go at them. They'll be no pushovers and have had close games so far this season.

Imagine another 3 points tonight, would be massive. Pretty gutted we haven't brought anyone in before tonight though but, team to face the Monkey man

Mulder

Conner
VdH
Joe Jack
Olsson

Carroll
Fulton
Celina

McKay
McBurnie
Montero

Not sure.why Montero didn't get a run out last week, a bit worrying perhaps he didn't, but he should be fresh enough to give Monks possession game a worry.

It's been a great start but it would've been nice to have freshened it up a bit more. Hopefully it's not a lot of games too soon for our younger lot.

Come on City.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

I hope we take the game to Monk tonight... on 15:19 - Aug 17 with 1572 viewsNeathJack

Montero didn't get a run out as we only had the opportunity to use two outfield subs, and they were used to solidify the defensive aspects of the team as we were getting overrun, particularly in the middle of the park.

That and it was raining, obviously.
I hope we take the game to Monk tonight... on 15:37 - Aug 17 with 1497 viewsandypitt56

I hope we take the game to Monk tonight... on 15:19 - Aug 17 by NeathJack

Montero didn't get a run out as we only had the opportunity to use two outfield subs, and they were used to solidify the defensive aspects of the team as we were getting overrun, particularly in the middle of the park.

You dont want jeff to slip over he will be out for 6 months!
I hope we take the game to Monk tonight... on 16:16 - Aug 17 with 1365 viewsFireboy2

Bloody hell chris a positive post

Btw which city do you want to win
I hope we take the game to Monk tonight... on 16:22 - Aug 17 with 1341 viewsDippy

We need a CB and DM.. should've been sorted by now.. with Fer back, we should be ok

And I agree with the Res and his team.. we came straight out of the blocks against Preston.. get that lead, counter attack.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 16:25]

Poll: Cooper Out

I hope we take the game to Monk tonight... on 17:02 - Aug 17 with 1234 viewsTheResurrection

That was one of the worrying aspects I was referring to. I thought Montero could've come on and pushed them back away from our goal, as we just invited pressure instead with the choice of subs.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

I hope we take the game to Monk tonight... on 17:34 - Aug 17 with 1157 viewsItchySphincter

I hope we take the game to Monk tonight... on 17:02 - Aug 17 by TheResurrection

That was one of the worrying aspects I was referring to. I thought Montero could've come on and pushed them back away from our goal, as we just invited pressure instead with the choice of subs.

I'm a Jeff fan but happy he was not brought on v Preston. We lost the midfield in the first five minutes of the second half and Jeff wasn't the player to win it back for us. Grimes on to help Olson, and Fer to help Fulton were the right choice of subs for me.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

I hope we take the game to Monk tonight... on 18:08 - Aug 17 with 1023 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I hope we take the game to Monk tonight... on 17:34 - Aug 17 by ItchySphincter

I'm a Jeff fan but happy he was not brought on v Preston. We lost the midfield in the first five minutes of the second half and Jeff wasn't the player to win it back for us. Grimes on to help Olson, and Fer to help Fulton were the right choice of subs for me.

We needed someone up front with pace to give us an out ball. That gave Preston carte blanche possession which they kept us under the cosh with.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I hope we take the game to Monk tonight... on 18:25 - Aug 17 with 967 viewsEasternJack

He had to make the changes he did to cover off the midfield tactical threat - which took us away from wingers. Didn’t kick in until we brought Leroy on.

Anyway, big game tonight for lots of reasons.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Login to get fewer ads

I hope we take the game to Monk tonight... on 18:40 - Aug 17 with 916 viewsLoyal

Only one way to play this pile of shit and that's with a big stick hanging out of their middle eyes. Run the fckrs in to the ground.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024