Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McBurnie 21:27 - Aug 17 with 9013 viewsbluenile

Looks like a League One player tonight.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

McBurnie on 22:09 - Aug 17 with 1683 viewsvetchonian

McBurnie on 22:03 - Aug 17 by EasternJack

No. Because we’re not professional footballers. He is.

See how that works?

And in your chosen career you at the top of your game every moment in work?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

McBurnie on 22:11 - Aug 17 with 1673 viewsAngelRangelQS

Ive forgotten our fans don’t like McBurnie

Surprised none of the old tw*ts on here have mentioned his socks.

Thankless task today up against a big Brum side with little or no support.

He’s just turned 22 FFS
McBurnie on 22:13 - Aug 17 with 1664 viewsbluenile

McBurnie on 22:05 - Aug 17 by Rancid

Shut up you old phucking whopper

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

McBurnie on 22:14 - Aug 17 with 1658 viewsJacket

Bit simplistic to blame the striker is it not. The supply was nonexistent. To be fair, Monk's tactics were spot on. At least we know we can defend. For me, mid-table looks nailed on - can't see us trouble the play-off spots or the relegation zone.
McBurnie on 22:25 - Aug 17 with 1614 viewssherpajacob

Based on having seen Sheffield utd, PNE and Brum Enormous difference between championship and PL is the quality of strikers and finishing in general.

A fit and in form Bony would threaten Dixie deans record in this division. Even Jordan Ayew would get 20+ goals.

I can't see McBurnie getting double figures.

We desperately need more striking options more than any other area of the squad..

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

McBurnie on 22:28 - Aug 17 with 1596 viewsjasper_T

McBurnie on 22:25 - Aug 17 by sherpajacob

Based on having seen Sheffield utd, PNE and Brum Enormous difference between championship and PL is the quality of strikers and finishing in general.

A fit and in form Bony would threaten Dixie deans record in this division. Even Jordan Ayew would get 20+ goals.

I can't see McBurnie getting double figures.

We desperately need more striking options more than any other area of the squad..

Jordan Ayew scored 2 in 21 in the Championship

Ollie McBurnie scored 9 in 17.
McBurnie on 22:30 - Aug 17 with 1586 viewsoldcob

Celina forced by Birmingham to play deep tonight, thus too far from McBurnie to supply him with good ball. We all tend to forget there's another side out there trying to stop us.
McBurnie on 22:32 - Aug 17 with 1569 viewsGaryjack

McBurnie on 22:01 - Aug 17 by jasper_T

Of course it isn't easy he's paid big money to do a job not everyone can do.

Oh shut up you utter fvckin clown. He's not paid big money, and we are where we are. The Premier League is long gone son, get behind what we have or fvck off to the 'Red Cafe'.
Login to get fewer ads

McBurnie on 22:34 - Aug 17 with 1566 viewsFireboy2

McBurnie on 21:38 - Aug 17 by golly47

Bit unfair since he wasn't supplied any of the ball.

Agreed

On his jack,mckay and asoro didnt help his cause

Feel for mcsocks as he ran his socks off for 90 mins again up front on his jack with no other striker to come on for him

Lets hope we get a loan striker in the next 2 weeks as we are fvcked
McBurnie on 22:34 - Aug 17 with 1566 viewsEasternJack

McBurnie on 22:09 - Aug 17 by vetchonian

And in your chosen career you at the top of your game every moment in work?

When it matters, yes

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

McBurnie on 22:37 - Aug 17 with 1550 viewsjasper_T

McBurnie on 22:32 - Aug 17 by Garyjack

Oh shut up you utter fvckin clown. He's not paid big money, and we are where we are. The Premier League is long gone son, get behind what we have or fvck off to the 'Red Cafe'.

He's being paid big money compared to me, to be a professional footballer, which is the comparison being made.

Apparently it's not fair to criticise him if I couldn't play lone striker myself.
McBurnie on 22:47 - Aug 17 with 1506 viewsjasfan

McBurnie on 22:14 - Aug 17 by Jacket

Bit simplistic to blame the striker is it not. The supply was nonexistent. To be fair, Monk's tactics were spot on. At least we know we can defend. For me, mid-table looks nailed on - can't see us trouble the play-off spots or the relegation zone.

Agreed. I thought Ollie McBurnie battled hard despite having poor service.

Their pressing tactics and physicality disrupted our attempts to play a quick passing game. Tom Carroll will have to improve on his ability to retain or shield the ball when put under pressure. Jay Fulton has put a good shift in but I think he lacks mobility and the quickness of thought for how the manager wants to play.
McBurnie on 22:51 - Aug 17 with 1484 viewsGaryjack

McBurnie on 22:37 - Aug 17 by jasper_T

He's being paid big money compared to me, to be a professional footballer, which is the comparison being made.

Apparently it's not fair to criticise him if I couldn't play lone striker myself.

So it's about the money he;s paid against the money you are paid then?

Give the guy a break boy, just like all of them in the situation we are in. It's the wrong time to go acting the tvvat.
McBurnie on 22:54 - Aug 17 with 1469 viewsgiantstoneater

I think most of our team if they looked back over the game will understand areas where they need to improve as a lot of them were guilty of giving the ball away cheaply. McBurnie is one he needs to pass earlier rather than run with the ball and then get into the box, he of course needs a better service than our widemen gave him tonight Asuro and McKay weak on the ball tonight as was Cellina and our repeat offender TC . Olly did battle away upfront with little support. Above all GP needs the backing of the board in the next 13 days of so.
McBurnie on 22:57 - Aug 17 with 1457 viewsjasper_T

McBurnie on 22:51 - Aug 17 by Garyjack

So it's about the money he;s paid against the money you are paid then?

Give the guy a break boy, just like all of them in the situation we are in. It's the wrong time to go acting the tvvat.

The money he's paid means he should be held to a higher standard of performance as a footballer compared to me, yeah.

He had a bad game. Yes, it's hard when your team isn't playing well, but he didn't cover himself in glory flailing through the air, misplacing simple passes, and getting into arguments with the refs.

Hope Potter has got him on the weights, he's got the frame to be a much more effective player with some mass. Not like he has any pace to lose.
McBurnie on 23:15 - Aug 17 with 1389 viewsRancid

I can't believe he's getting pelters.If you know the slightest thing about football you'd know a striker will only score or perform well with service.Our midfield gave him nothing so we got nothing from him.He's not Danny Graham who would make run after run and drag defences everywhere, he's a box striker who will score from crosses, tap ins, deflections and so on.

We need the new lad on loan to strike up a partnership with him too as he's the only bit of flair and creativity we have in our ranks who will assist Ollie.
McBurnie on 23:48 - Aug 17 with 1340 viewsBadlands

McBurnie on 23:15 - Aug 17 by Rancid

I can't believe he's getting pelters.If you know the slightest thing about football you'd know a striker will only score or perform well with service.Our midfield gave him nothing so we got nothing from him.He's not Danny Graham who would make run after run and drag defences everywhere, he's a box striker who will score from crosses, tap ins, deflections and so on.

We need the new lad on loan to strike up a partnership with him too as he's the only bit of flair and creativity we have in our ranks who will assist Ollie.

... he also has apart to play in being in the right places to receive opportunities. He makes so many poor movement decisions. He has to start making space for himself and others to exploit.
TBF with Carroll and Fulton in midfield no striker is going to get much service.

Having seen Routs play central midfield I can't believe he wasn't retained and played there.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

McBurnie on 23:55 - Aug 17 with 1322 viewsRancid

McBurnie on 23:48 - Aug 17 by Badlands

... he also has apart to play in being in the right places to receive opportunities. He makes so many poor movement decisions. He has to start making space for himself and others to exploit.
TBF with Carroll and Fulton in midfield no striker is going to get much service.

Having seen Routs play central midfield I can't believe he wasn't retained and played there.

It's all about getting familiarized with your team mates and vice versa and once that happens then those poor runs might turn into goalscoring chances.

Totally agree about Carroll but think Fulton has something to offer even though he was gash tonight.
McBurnie on 00:09 - Aug 18 with 1298 viewsjasper_T

Having seen Routledge play central midfield I can't believe anyone would have come to that conclusion.
McBurnie on 00:50 - Aug 18 with 1268 viewsbuilthjack

The boy has an awful lot to learn

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

McBurnie on 08:40 - Aug 18 with 1145 viewsKilkennyjack

McBurnie on 00:50 - Aug 18 by builthjack

The boy has an awful lot to learn

Agreed.

His constant moaning and shouting at referees also gets on my nerves.

You are a lucky boy so fecking enjoy it and show us what you can do.

We certainly need another striker.

McKay out of the game for me tonight, but we have options wide already in the squad.

Beware of the Risen People

McBurnie on 08:46 - Aug 18 with 1132 viewsWarwickHunt

I can.
McBurnie on 09:01 - Aug 18 with 1116 viewslonglostjack

McBurnie on 08:40 - Aug 18 by Kilkennyjack

Agreed.

His constant moaning and shouting at referees also gets on my nerves.

You are a lucky boy so fecking enjoy it and show us what you can do.

We certainly need another striker.

McKay out of the game for me tonight, but we have options wide already in the squad.

That's what Forest fans said about McKay. Talented but has a tendency to go missing.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

McBurnie on 09:08 - Aug 18 with 1106 viewsLoyal

McBurnie on 21:45 - Aug 17 by longlostjack

Giving the ball away on the edge of the penalty area too often but I didn’t see too much hoofing.

He had loads of ball, and failed consistently to retain it which in turn puts the whole side under pressure.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

McBurnie on 09:10 - Aug 18 with 1100 viewsclloy2

McBurnie on 21:53 - Aug 17 by omarjack

He was awful today in the few chances he was given. But to be fair he wasn't given many. We were completely overran constantly he almost didn't get any service.

Can anyone suggest what might happen if he gets injured ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024