Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer off next? 21:29 - Aug 17 with 6698 viewsAndyNak

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7042211/nathan-dyer-swansea-reading/

Personally I’d prefer to play him over Asoro from what I’ve seen so far but no doubt it’s a cost cutting exercise first and foremost

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Dyer off next? on 21:42 - Aug 17 with 5160 viewsBadlands

Astro worked hard and did OK with nothing inside.

McKay would be out for Dyer Imo.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dyer off next? on 21:47 - Aug 17 with 5057 viewsmagicdaps10

Well it looks like he could be off, not in squad tonight and James coming on.

Looks like more planning putting in to getting rid of players before getting new ones in.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Dyer off next? on 21:49 - Aug 17 with 5006 viewsploppy

Dyer off next? on 21:42 - Aug 17 by Badlands

Asoro. Not sure - seems to show too much of the ball and has it nicked off him.

McKay - poor tonight again. Where's the player we saw against Sheff Utd?
Dyer off next? on 21:53 - Aug 17 with 4959 viewstrinityann

Dyer off next? on 21:42 - Aug 17 by Badlands

It still looks like they are trying to get rid of Dyer, Narsingh, Routledge, Naughton and Montero.

Back five okay with lack of depth in central defence, centre midfield is big problem at the moment. On the wings Narsingh/Dyer and Montero are streets ahead of the new boys. Its shocking at this level we have only one striker and to be honest McBurnie just looks like a finisher nothing else. He looks slow and clumsy in general play, but if you put it on a plate he will score more than he will miss.
Dyer off next? on 21:56 - Aug 17 with 4892 viewsomarjack

Asoro is one of our best wingers, He's surely better than Dyer, Routledge and even McKay. He's still 19 though which explains why he's clumsy at times.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Dyer off next? on 21:57 - Aug 17 with 4885 viewsLeonWasGod

Should be on the pitch. But what do I know?
Dyer off next? on 21:57 - Aug 17 with 4874 viewsEasternJack

Routledge and now Dyer. Happy Days.

An move news on the donkey hat trick with naughton?

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Dyer off next? on 21:57 - Aug 17 with 4874 viewsjasper_T

Dyer off next? on 21:56 - Aug 17 by omarjack

Asoro is one of our best wingers, He's surely better than Dyer, Routledge and even McKay. He's still 19 though which explains why he's clumsy at times.

What are you basing this on?
Login to get fewer ads

Dyer off next? on 22:00 - Aug 17 with 4822 viewsSmellyplumz

Has he been treated badly by the t oo

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Dyer off next? on 22:00 - Aug 17 with 4803 viewsFlashberryjack

Testament to the ambition of our owners, do they risk trying to get back up or sell anything that's not nailed down.

Make your own mind up.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dyer off next? on 22:02 - Aug 17 with 4783 viewsjasper_T

Dyer off next? on 22:00 - Aug 17 by Flashberryjack

Testament to the ambition of our owners, do they risk trying to get back up or sell anything that's not nailed down.

Make your own mind up.

Dyer has been surplus to requirements for years.
Dyer off next? on 22:49 - Aug 17 with 4504 viewsFireboy2

Dyer off next? on 22:02 - Aug 17 by jasper_T

Dyer has been surplus to requirements for years.

Disagree

Hes far far better than both asoro and mckay

But its all down to fvcking money
Dyer off next? on 22:49 - Aug 17 with 4490 viewsjasper_T

Dyer off next? on 22:49 - Aug 17 by Fireboy2

Disagree

Yeah he wants more of it by the sounds.
Dyer off next? on 22:51 - Aug 17 with 4468 viewsFireboy2

Dyer off next? on 22:49 - Aug 17 by jasper_T

Yeah he wants more of it by the sounds.

If thats the case then he can fvck right off
Dyer off next? on 22:55 - Aug 17 with 4428 viewsSwansea93

So Bartley, Dyer & Routledge who Jenkins gave new contracts have left or are leaving. Good buisness

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Dyer off next? on 23:08 - Aug 17 with 4343 viewsgiantstoneater

After Moterros cameo v The Blades is be tempted to keep him as an impact player. Asoro and McKay didn't do a lot and looked like little boys at times I think we a changing the Squad too much.
Dyer off next? on 23:16 - Aug 17 with 4292 viewsmonmouth

Dyer would be fine in this side at this level. Might even be a calming influence. At least he knows how to make a run behind. It just looks like the strategy is to sell or give away the entire premier squad except VDH, Fer, Carroll, and Boner (and I’m sure they’d get shot of him if they could. I don’t mind, although some of the decisions look a bit weird, as long as it’s potter pulling the strings and not yanko w*nko.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dyer off next? on 23:38 - Aug 17 with 4194 viewssP7qupUf

Dyer can't cross and can't beat a man. Remember the cross for Fulton:s goal last week?
Dyer off next? on 23:40 - Aug 17 with 4177 viewsDJack

Dyer off next? on 22:49 - Aug 17 by Fireboy2

Disagree

What I find particularly funny is that both you and Flashberryjack made similar comments but Badlands down votes him and up votes you. Badlands, the cuckoo in the nest.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Dyer off next? on 00:41 - Aug 18 with 4065 viewsCroftyjack

You think Asoro is better than Dyer...ive not seen much in 3 games t suggest this...Dyer can be a very good player at this level.
Narsingh, Dyer and Montero are 3 of the best wingers in this league and we want them all gone....We will literally have no real quality players left soon apart from Leroy.
Dyer off next? on 01:00 - Aug 18 with 4028 viewsbuilthjack

Dyer should be second choice right back

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Dyer off next? on 01:10 - Aug 18 with 4013 viewsJacket

We should keep on to him. Asoro lost the ball time and again and was McKay even on the pitch - the entire midfield were poor to be fair which is why I can't understand why McBurnie is being singled out for criticism. We need more competition not less.
Dyer off next? on 08:37 - Aug 18 with 3690 viewsclloy2

Dyer off next? on 23:16 - Aug 17 by monmouth

Dyer would be fine in this side at this level. Might even be a calming influence. At least he knows how to make a run behind. It just looks like the strategy is to sell or give away the entire premier squad except VDH, Fer, Carroll, and Boner (and I’m sure they’d get shot of him if they could. I don’t mind, although some of the decisions look a bit weird, as long as it’s potter pulling the strings and not yanko w*nko.

I have no doubt whatsoever that asset stripping is coming before any football matters.
This team needs at least 3-4 quality players to get us anywhere near the level that will push for promotion.
It would be great if im proved wrong. But with what's gone on. I expect we will try and ship 4 out before the window, with very little coming in in return.
Dyer off next? on 08:43 - Aug 18 with 3659 viewsmagicdaps10

Of course the asset stripping is the be all and end all in the Liberty corridors.

There is a lot of pressure put on Potter and the work is being set out by him with very little tools provided.

They want to bring costs down in line to what they want NOT to correct levels that are needed, far lower and hope Potter produces miracles.

The board have under 2 weeks to wake up and support Potter with 4/5 loan signings.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Dyer off next? on 08:47 - Aug 18 with 3630 viewsangryjack

Lay off the drugs mush
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024